PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Compares 8/28 & One Nation Rally(Must See)

NJCardFan
10-05-2010, 10:21 AM
I DVR'd Beck's show from yesterday because I knew he'd be talking about the One Nation Rally. I didn't realize how much of a joke the One Nation rally really was but Beck gives video of both rallies. As my old friend Harry Kalas used to say, you make the call:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsJo_DjOIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpbxmngEkj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZduTt1ztcvE

I posted all of this for a reason. Just compare. And pay attention to the guy who says that "violence against the capitalist class" is warranted. Then listen to the 8/28 guy. And tell me, Wee Wee, which side is nuts.

Wei Wu Wei
10-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Glenn Beck compares a selection of images chosen by his staff of his own rally that he organized and spoke at, vs a different rally.

How about we listen to a parent compare her own children to her neighbors children. I wonder what she'll think?

NJCardFan
10-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Glenn Beck compares a selection of images chosen by his staff of his own rally that he organized and spoke at, vs a different rally.

How about we listen to a parent compare her own children to her neighbors children. I wonder what she'll think?

Stop dodging the question. Show me where he was wrong. Were the groups he mentioned not there? Did I not post pics in another thread of some of these groups? Did the One Nation rally not leave a ton of garbage on the ground? And did Beck photoshop the pictures of the respective crowd? This is why you're a joke. You know your side has been caught with their pants down yet you're too stupid to either know it or admit it. So, go back to sucking your mother's cock.

Wei Wu Wei
10-05-2010, 11:08 AM
No his pictures were real pictures. Those things actually occured.

NJCardFan
10-05-2010, 11:11 AM
No his pictures were real pictures. Those things actually occured.

Then what's the problem? Why are you accusing him of "selecting" shit? Stop feeding from the trough and actually think for yourself for once.

Wei Wu Wei
10-05-2010, 11:19 AM
He was selecting shit. Cherry picking information and pictures doesn't mean the pictures you cherry pick aren't real. Those are all real things that exist.

FlaGator
10-05-2010, 11:27 AM
He was selecting shit. Cherry picking information and pictures doesn't mean the pictures you cherry pick aren't real. Those are all real things that exist.

Keep in mind that cherry picking doesn't automatically negate the point being made. We all cherry pick information when we are trying to make a point without confusing the issue with potentially useless information. Cherry picking is only a problem if information negating the point is being intentionally withheld. At that point it is encumbent upon you, as the one bothered by the point being made ,to offer evidence that, in this case, the images presented don't represent the reality of things.

Wei Wu Wei
10-05-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm not that bothered. He thinks Tea Partiers are more authentically "real americans" with "American values" and so on and so forth. Alright that's cool glenn.

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Stop dodging the question. Show me where he was wrong. Were the groups he mentioned not there? Did I not post pics in another thread of some of these groups? Did the One Nation rally not leave a ton of garbage on the ground? And did Beck photoshop the pictures of the respective crowd? This is why you're a joke. You know your side has been caught with their pants down yet you're too stupid to either know it or admit it. So, go back to sucking your mother's cock.

I'm really getting tired of Wei and Doble. They never bring anything intelligent to the table, and invariably try to hijack threads in order to avoid dealing with the issues. Wei knows that the One Nation under Obama rally was a bust, that they left the Mall trashed, and that the groups represented included some of the most virulently radical anti-American organizations on the left, so he tries to change the subject into a referendum on Glenn Beck. Typical.

NJCardFan
10-05-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm really getting tired of Wei and Doble. They never bring anything intelligent to the table, and invariably try to hijack threads in order to avoid dealing with the issues. Wei knows that the One Nation under Obama rally was a bust, that they left the Mall trashed, and that the groups represented included some of the most virulently radical anti-American organizations on the left, so he tries to change the subject into a referendum on Glenn Beck. Typical.

And not surprising. As someone pointed out in another thread, you never hear Beck's critics challenge his points, only him. Same in this case.

djones520
10-05-2010, 12:30 PM
And not surprising. As someone pointed out in another thread, you never hear Beck's critics challenge his points, only him. Same in this case.

Well in all fairness, the same thing is happening here. Just attacking those present, and how they acted. Not what they were saying.

NJCardFan
10-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Well in all fairness, the same thing is happening here. Just attacking those present, and how they acted. Not what they were saying.

That's because what they're saying is the same old tired nonsense. Their message never changes. It's nothing but gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie. So, in this case, there's nothing to discuss when it comes to their message. IwantIwantIwant is their mantra and that was splayed out on Saturday.

djones520
10-05-2010, 12:58 PM
That's because what they're saying is the same old tired nonsense. Their message never changes. It's nothing but gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie. So, in this case, there's nothing to discuss when it comes to their message. IwantIwantIwant is their mantra and that was splayed out on Saturday.

I wouldn't know personally. I've been paying more attention to politics over here. Election next week. Things are very tense...

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't know personally. I've been paying more attention to politics over here. Election next week. Things are very tense...

Keep your head down, bro.

I was there for the first constitutional referendum. That was scary. The bad guys had made it clear that anyone who tried to vote would be killed, and we didn't know for sure how the population would react. The Iraqis showed some serious guts, and I was proud to have helped them give the terrorists the (purple) finger.

djones520
10-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Keep your head down, bro.

I was there for the first constitutional referendum. That was scary. The bad guys had made it clear that anyone who tried to vote would be killed, and we didn't know for sure how the population would react. The Iraqis showed some serious guts, and I was proud to have helped them give the terrorists the (purple) finger.

I can't give specifics about the Afghan Election last month. But I can tell you that many aircraft expended many munitions that day. Many munitions. :D

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 01:40 PM
I can't give specifics about the Afghan Election last month. But I can tell you that many aircraft expended many munitions that day. Many munitions. :D

I'm a firm advocate of better living through air supremacy and superior firepower. :D

Zathras
10-05-2010, 08:42 PM

Eh, what I see in Wee Wee and Doble are losers without a clue and when I read their lame assed postings this is what I see.....

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/9/13/d2a250b3-fa38-4c74-a021-47f1b2aa46a9.gif

A whole bunch of noise, not much intelligence.

BadCat
10-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Eh, what I see in Wee Wee and Doble are losers without a clue and when I read their lame assed postings this is what I see.....

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/9/13/d2a250b3-fa38-4c74-a021-47f1b2aa46a9.gif

A whole bunch of noise, not much intelligence.

At least Doble gets laid occasionally.