PDA

View Full Version : Finding your old posts

Calypso Jones
10-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Okay. SO, someone told me that i had to click on my name and then it would give me a drop down so that i could access old posts. Sometimes i forget what i post into and i'd like to see any responses or continue on with the discussion. But if i can't find where i was, then i can't find my old posts..any of them.

Why can't a poster access his previous posts by clicking on ANY spot where his name is displayed for instance at the top of the page where it says, Welcome, CJ or perhaps down in the list of members on line? I think it would make for easier accessibility.

unless i'm doing something wrong? am i?

Constitutionally Speaking
10-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Okay. SO, someone told me that i had to click on my name and then it would give me a drop down so that i could access old posts. Sometimes i forget what i post into and i'd like to see any responses or continue on with the discussion. But if i can't find where i was, then i can't find my old posts..any of them.

Why can't a poster access his previous posts by clicking on ANY spot where his name is displayed for instance at the top of the page where it says, Welcome, CJ or perhaps down in the list of members on line? I think it would make for easier accessibility.

unless i'm doing something wrong? am i?

Yes.;)

JB
10-05-2010, 08:25 PM
click on your name. click on view public profile. click on Show all Statistics (on the right). Click on Find All Posts by Calypso Jones (back to the left).

Done and done.

10-05-2010, 08:29 PM
You should be able to click on your name anywhere and it will take you to your user profile. Once there, underneath your name and avatar, you will see a white dialog box. Just above that box there are 5 tabs,

"visitor message", "about me", "statistics", "friends", and "contact info"

click on "statistics and it will give you an option to click on the link "find all posts by Calypso Jones" Click there and you are home free.

In addition, you can click the search tab along the top of the screen and do an advanced search - just type in the your user name in the correct box.

Also you can "flag" topics you wish to come back to.

Hope that helps.

CS

Calypso Jones
10-06-2010, 11:12 AM
If i click on my name anywhere other than with a post then i am taken to my profile.

hampshirebrit
10-06-2010, 11:27 AM
If i click on my name anywhere other than with a post then i am taken to my profile.

Yep, then you should see the Statistics tab, and all your posts are accessible there.

Another route to see threads you've either started or contributed to is:

User CP>New Subscribed Threads>View all subscribed threads.

JB
10-06-2010, 07:01 PM
If i click on my name anywhere other than with a post then i am taken to my profile.Is my post above invisible?

10-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Is my post above invisible?

What post?

Calypso Jones
10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Yep, then you should see the Statistics tab, and all your posts are accessible there.

Another route to see threads you've either started or contributed to is:

User CP>New Subscribed Threads>View all subscribed threads.

ah. Thank you. I missed that. :confused: still learning the ropes here.