PDA

View Full Version : Which is more of a JOKE

Cseeman
10-06-2010, 01:24 PM
The current collection of republican candidates or a collection of Nancy Pelsoi, reid, obama,

i would take all the repubs over a team of pelsoi, reif, obama and such

i also am willing to bet the american people are smart enough to choose the republicans over the bunch of clowns currently in congress

Cseeman
10-06-2010, 01:25 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9266696

and i did not even mention what a total nutcase COONS is

Molon Labe
10-06-2010, 04:11 PM
The current collection of republican candidates or a collection of Nancy Pelsoi, reid, obama,

i would take all the repubs over a team of pelsoi, reif, obama and such

i also am willing to bet the american people are smart enough to choose the republicans over the bunch of clowns currently in congress

Well of course it's the Pelosi types right now.

But if the current Republican crop gets into office, takes control of the house and gives conservatives the big poo rod like they did from 1994 to 2008.......then the jokes on us

If that happens then it dwarfs anything Pelosi and the tard squad will have done.

Carol
10-06-2010, 06:36 PM
arbusto_baboso Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Oct-06-10 01:20 PM
Original message
Do the repigs even know (or care) that they're running a bunch of sideshow freaks for office?

I mean, really. Joe Miller? Sharon Angle? Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman? And for fuck's sake, Christine O'Donnell?

Actually, I'm sorry for impugning the character of circus people and carnies. They would actually be much better choices for office than these teabaglicans. Rodeo clowns might even be preferable.
Notice it's mostly conservative women that the libs come unglued about.

Says a lot about where they are coming from.

They have genuine FEAR of intelligent conservative women for one thing.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Well of course it's the Pelosi types right now.

But if the current Republican crop gets into office, takes control of the house and gives conservatives the big poo rod like they did from 1994 to 2008.......then the jokes on us

If that happens then it dwarfs anything Pelosi and the tard squad will have done.

Just make sure you don't blame the new Senators for the sins of the ones we haven't been able to replace yet.

If the new ones vote liberal, throw them out also - absolutely. Let's also make sure that we don't blame them for not overturning Obamacare when that is simply not possible until after 2012.

Cseeman
10-07-2010, 09:08 AM
LOL ,,,, I told my wife that the only woman i would leave her for is Sarah Palin....

Molon Labe
10-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Just make sure you don't blame the new Senators for the sins of the ones we haven't been able to replace yet.

If the new ones vote liberal, throw them out also - absolutely. Let's also make sure that we don't blame them for not overturning Obamacare when that is simply not possible until after 2012.

Exactly.

I find myself empathizing with people who write things like this (http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-brian/wilson-brian20.1.html)nowadays.

To this day, you still see the same pattern. The Democrats are thrown out of office for progressive craziness. The Republicans come in, do nothing to undo the damage and act stupid. The Democrats with a new, improved image replace the stupid Republicans and pass more progressive legislation. The Tea Party Movement is a threat to this whole con game.

The Republican Party is really upset about losing Mike Castle (RINO-DE) because as a chairman he could block the new non-progressive representatives from getting anything done in Congress. The Tea Party people are the Barbarians at the gate and Castle was part of the gate.

I hope he's right....:(

Wei Wu Wei
10-07-2010, 02:20 PM
It's funny because both sides see the same problem.

"Our party sucks really bad, but at least they aren't TRYING TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY, like that OTHER PARTY! Yeah I always feel foolish after voting for MY PARTY, because they never deliver on their promises, but at least they're not THE OTHER PARTY"

This is how the media gets us, by turning real poltiical discourse into a tribalistic professional wrestling style spectacle. It's just about two sides (who are really working for the same people, who are both entirely sold out) pretending to be enemies so working people argue with each other rather than organizing and taking power BACK from the Democrats and the Republicans.

Wei Wu Wei
10-07-2010, 02:26 PM
let's argue about homosexuals or korans and R vs D while our politicians rob the American people in order to pay for bank bailouts and wallstreet handouts.

Bailey
10-07-2010, 02:48 PM
let's argue about homosexuals or korans and R vs D while our politicians rob the American people in order to pay for bank bailouts and wallstreet handouts.

Answer the question, what subject do you teach?