PDA

View Full Version : I'm making enemies of my Democratic friends

SarasotaRepub
10-06-2010, 06:41 PM
:eek: Well who woulda thunk it!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9263212)

azureblue (319 posts) Tue Oct-05-10 11:42 PM
Original message I'm making enemies of my Democratic friendshttp://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif

Edited on Wed Oct-06-10 12:17 AM by azureblue
Many of them on facebook, but others in the real world. Why? Because of the way they respond to Repubs and teabaggers. Some have posted political things on FB, and the Repubs chime in with insults and LOLs and a lot of lies. When someone engages them, they simply refuse to talk about facts and fling more insults and derision. Attempts to reason with them fail, so they basically "win" the thread.

Until I came along. (Rut Roh!! We all better watch it now!!!!!) I respond with attacks and facts, calling out their tactics and lies. In fact (horrors) I actually call them liars when they lie. And when they bring up the "God said so" line of crap, I respond with, "but that is the opposite of what Jesus told you to do and you know it. You are a failure as a Christian." I do not respond to their attempts to dodge the facts and I hammer them with the GOP track record of failure, and always ask, "then why on earth should we vote for a Repub if their track record is one of lies and failure?"

I feel that this is the only way to shut these idiots up for good. Corner them, hammer them, call them liars and fools, call them anti Christian for not doing what Jesus told them to do, call them anti American for their willingness to destroy this country so they can be in power. It is a waste of time to try to reason with Goopers and baggers. It is not a waste of time to call them out and make them angry and rub their noses in their hypocrisy.

I have tried to conduct civil and reasoned discourses with Goopers (Yeah...sure you have buddy.) and they firmly believe that civility, attempts at unity, and reason are signs of weakness. Now some of my friends don't like me (Awwww...) and have told me to not respond to their political posts because I am too "insulting". Maybe I am. My friends think I should tone it down and take the "high road". I do not. Maybe I am wrong, but I am not going to sit back and let these loud, stupid people who call themselves baggers and Repubs, ruin this country. This is the time to say, "no more of your BS" and shut them down. Hard. Speak up, and loudly. Now.

WOW!!! What an internet Tough Guy/Moron!!! :rolleyes::D

warpig
10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Corner them, hammer them, call them liars and fools, call them anti Christian for not doing what Jesus told them to do, call them anti American for their willingness to destroy this country so they can be in power.

Ok, fine. You Democrats are anti-American for your willingness to destroy this country. There I said it.