PDA

View Full Version : I could not explain far-left liberals any better than this

Cseeman
10-10-2010, 10:19 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9289456

"President Obama’s Address to the Nation, October 2010.

To Americans everywhere, I'm asking you tonight that you vote Democrat in the upcoming election, so that we have a Democratic majority in the House, and a Democratic Super-majority in the Senate.

With these majorities we can pursue the policies that will help all Americans, not just those few wealthiest Americans who have tried to buy our government.

Therefore, I’m announcing today that given these majorities, I will set a new direction for America, including:

I will request that Congress, within 10 days, pass new tax laws that spread the tax burden fairly across the economic spectrum, with those benefiting most from our society contributing commensurately.

I will request that Congress, within 20 days, pass laws that protect the right of workers to organize and have a voice in the operation of US businesses. This will include raising the minimum wage to $20.00 per hour to ensure a reasonable standard of living for all working families.

"Within 180 days I want the Department of Energy to begin another “Manhattan Project” to enable us to cease our dependence on fossil fuels. As this effort will no doubt take time, I am announcing the nationalization of all US oil and gas reserves, as well as other reserves owned by the citizens of the US that are currently being extracted from our soil for private profit without regard for our environment.

Don't fool yourself people this is what Obama and the rest of his crew wants

Again from thier own mouth

m00
10-10-2010, 10:55 AM
TWENTY DOLLAR MINIMUM WAGE?!?! That's 41,600 a year. Could you imagine if McDonalds had to pay workers that much. Hello $50 big mac!

warpig
10-10-2010, 11:20 AM
No no , you just take the increased wages out of the company profits............................everybody has a job......etc etc..................:rolleyes:

Cseeman
10-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Personally I wish Obama would make This speech exactly as written by Scuba...... It would be the end of the OBAMA administration

Apache
10-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Well, he just set the Dems up for a big loss in Nov. ....

Dan D. Doty
10-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Translation: Turn America into an unworkable third-world nation with Moonbats as ruling class.

My responce: F*ck you , the horse you rode in on and the bastard that saddled it for you