PDA

View Full Version : Did We Have An Election Already..... Wtf

Cseeman
10-10-2010, 12:28 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=108x136236

October 10, 2010, 11:11 am Sunday Word: Rally Cap
By JANIE LORBER

The Democratic National Committee will begin broadcasting a new television advertisement this week targeting Republican strategists Karl Rove and Ed Gillespie for their involvement in the midterm elections through groups that do not have to disclose their donors thanks to the Supreme Court’s decision in the Citizens United case.

The spot calls the U.S. Chamber of Commerce “shills for big business” who are “stealing our democracy, spending millions from secret donors to elect Republicans to do their bidding in Congress. It appears they’re even taking secret foreign money to influence our elections.”

Its already HAPPENING FOLKS

Dan D. Doty
10-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Translation: Moonbats need a scape goat for their f*ck ups.

swirling_vortex
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Karl Rove? Wasn't he supposed to be in jail in 24 hours?

Apache
10-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Karl Rove? Wasn't he supposed to be in jail in 24 hours?

72, and that was business hours...:p

FDK
10-10-2010, 04:27 PM
I hate corporations. What are they good for? All they ever produce is stuff like products, services and JOBS. Bastards.

m00
10-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Does anyone else see the google ad for Sarah Palin... RSVP for special event.

NJCardFan
10-10-2010, 04:48 PM
And yet these hypocrites see no problem with the amount of money labor unions shill out for Democratic campaigns. And the money unions use are dues money some paid by people who don't share the same political beliefs as the union leadership does. But, as I said, these DUmmies see no issue with that.

Cseeman
10-10-2010, 09:59 PM
I would love to ask a liberal if they consider to be a special interest group

if not why not

noonwitch
10-11-2010, 01:27 PM
And yet these hypocrites see no problem with the amount of money labor unions shill out for Democratic campaigns. And the money unions use are dues money some paid by people who don't share the same political beliefs as the union leadership does. But, as I said, these DUmmies see no issue with that.

I do, but most of my fellow union members don't have a problem with it. Our union has become more about promoting it's own existence than representing us.

hoplophobe
10-11-2010, 03:34 PM
http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/107664/

October 9, 2010

NEW YORK TIMES: Obama’s “foreign money” claims are bogus. They’re also pretty rich, considering how his 2008 campaign handled foreign credit cards. From that National Journal story: “The lack of a computerized address-verification system would allow the Obama campaign’s computers to accept online donations from U.S. citizens above legal limits, and to accept donations from foreigners who are barred by law from contributing at all.” Perhaps its time to remind people of that issue again. Oh, wait, I just did!

More at the link.

I think it is pretty ballsy for Axelrod and the others to bring up foreign donations when Obama had a lot more during his 2008 campaign. It is sad that no one in the press brought this up (to my knowledge) when Axelrod and others were on the newshows talking about this.