PDA

View Full Version : Great day in Tampa Bay!

patriot45
10-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Hoo,Hoo!!!! They Rays tied it at 2 games apiece! The frickin Bucs are 3 and 1!! What a day in Tampa Bay!!!

Hows your city doin!?! :D

Big Guy
10-10-2010, 08:04 PM
My Preds won their season home opener against the Ducks 1-4. :D

My Titans beat Dallas 34-27. :D

We don't have a pro baseball team YET.

Bubba Dawg
10-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Falcons won. :)

Braves lost. :(

MY FANTASY TEAM GOT BEAT BY RALPHIE!!!!:mad:

Bubba Dawg
10-10-2010, 08:06 PM
My Preds won their season home opener against the Ducks 1-4. :D

My Titans beat Dallas 34-27. :D

We don't have a pro baseball team YET.

You don't have a baseball team yet, so I invite you to root for the Braves when they lose. :)

Bubba Dawg
10-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Jacksonville won. That's the only city in which I actually lived to have a football team.

They got the team the year after I left. :(

The year I got there (Jacksonville) we bought season tickets to the Jacksonville Bulls of the USFL (?). The team folded before I ever got to see a game. :mad:

I'm lucky that way......

Big Guy
10-10-2010, 08:19 PM
You don't have a baseball team yet, so I invite you to root for the Braves when they lose. :)

I'm originally from Michigan so I still root for the Tigers when I'm not pissed of at MLB in general.

I get my Base Ball fix watching the Nashville Sounds.

Sorry Bubba no Braves for me. :D

fettpett
10-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Badgers Won yesterday pretty soundly, but the Packers can't get their heads out of their collective asses and play down to oppents. Rodgers can throw it all over the field but can't put it in the endzone to save his life...then he got a concussion today as well. The injuries are stacking up.

NJCardFan
10-10-2010, 08:41 PM
My Seminoles spanked the U last night.

My Flyers lost in OT to the Blues but pick up a point.

My Cards upset the Saints today.

My fantasy team here is an embarrassment today(my other team won)

And my Phils are winning 1-0 early on.

patriot45
10-10-2010, 08:52 PM
My Seminoles spanked the U last night.

My Flyers lost in OT to the Blues but pick up a point.

My Cards upset the Saints today.

My fantasy team here is an embarrassment today(my other team won)

And my Phils are winning 1-0 early on.

How could I forget the Lightening opening game!!! Stamkos 2 goals and Vinnie got 1!

Oh yeah the Yanks swept the twinnies! :D

Bubba Dawg
10-10-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm originally from Michigan so I still root for the Tigers when I'm not pissed of at MLB in general.

I get my Base Ball fix watching the Nashville Sounds.

Sorry Bubba no Braves for me. :D

I love minor league baseball. As far as going to a game, i prefer AA or AAA, usually AA.

I like the Charleston Riverdogs and The Jacksonville Suns.

NJCardFan
10-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I love minor league baseball. As far as going to a game, i prefer AA or AAA, usually AA.

I like the Charleston Riverdogs and The Jacksonville Suns.

I have a bunch within driving distance. The Lakewood Blueclaws(Phillies), Trenton Thunder(Yankees), Wilmington Blue Rocks(Royals), Camden Riversharks(Ind.) and both the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs(Phillies) and Reading Phillies are within driving distance but it's a long drive.

Bubba Dawg
10-10-2010, 09:20 PM
I have a bunch within driving distance. The Lakewood Blueclaws(Phillies), Trenton Thunder(Yankees), Wilmington Blue Rocks(Royals), Camden Riversharks(Ind.) and both the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs(Phillies) and Reading Phillies are within driving distance but it's a long drive.

Nice. I love the atmosphere in minor league parks.

I'm also about an hour and a half from the Braves AAA teram, the Gwinnett Braves.

Phillygirl
10-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I have one more inning to go, and then I'll let you know.

NJCardFan
10-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Nice. I love the atmosphere in minor league parks.

I'm also about an hour and a half from the Braves AAA teram, the Gwinnett Braves.

I used to live in Durham, NC but never went. Should have because when I was there, John Morris(The Rookie) was there at the time. I also lived in Tucson but only went to 1 Sidewinder game.

Phillygirl
10-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Whoot!! And the Phils win!!!