PDA

View Full Version : Hi DU!

SarasotaRepub
10-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Man oh man, what a difference two years makes!

How's that Hopey Changey stuff working for ya DUmmies? :D

You guys were all pumped up a few years ago and ya got what you asked for. Or did you??? I tend to think a lot of you are wondering.

Now Mid-Terms are no given and things could change but when even your money man Soros is giving up on ya...well, a smart guy like that doesn't usually make mistakes and he's throwing the Dems to the wolves...meaning us Rethugs.:D

And here is some Hope. All you DUmmies that supported Hillary...never say never. If the Dems get their asses kicked in November, you Hillary supporters will probably have new life.

The Clintons are out for the Clintons and if Hill smells blood, she's gonna dump Mr. Hope&Change like a brick hitting Will Pitts head.

The posts on DU, if that happens, are going to keep us LOLing for months!

SarasotaRepub
10-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Oops!!! DUmmies just can't catch a break with Lord O it seems. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9319468)

:p:D

Ree
10-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Oops!!! DUmmies just can't catch a break with Lord O it seems. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9319468)

:p:D
Seems some of em would get the "hint" by now...

SarasotaRepub
10-20-2010, 09:04 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9357264)

No doubt Lord Rove has the 9th Circuit under his eeeeeeevil spell. :p:D

Rockntractor
10-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Oh, and Wei Wei if you need any razorblades or a bullet or something I'm here for you!:cool:

Articulate_Ape
10-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Obama is in a free-fall on this one. He just needs to decide which rock to land on.

Dan D. Doty
10-21-2010, 12:37 AM
I, myself, am waiting for the Moonbat mating call to sound come several overs after the election has been called.

" THEY CHEATED!!!!" will ring forth because they can't understand when reality doesn't match with the drama playing in their heads.

That part they never expain is how a bunch knucle dragging morons outsmarted an " informed " , " enlightened " group of people who are members of DU without leaving behind even the smallest piece of evidence of their wicked, wicked deed :cool:

m00
10-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Obama is in a free-fall on this one. He just needs to decide which rock to land on.

gentleman's bet: Obama gets re-elected.

3rd-try
10-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Oh, and Wei Wei if you need any razorblades or a bullet or something I'm here for you!:cool:

You can't hide that heart of gold. It inspires me. If I can help in any of the above, please just ask. I, too am here for you.:D

ralph wiggum
10-21-2010, 09:23 AM

That wouldn't surprise me. He'll take Clinton's tactic from 1994 and blame everything on the Republicans. With the willing help of the media, of course.

movie buff
10-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Now Mid-Terms are no given and things could change but when even your money man Soros is giving up on ya...well, a smart guy like that doesn't usually make mistakes and he's throwing the Dems to the wolves...meaning us Rethugs.:D

Indeed. As revolting and agenda- driven as Soros is, he's still first and foremost a businessman. As such, he's going to be pretty reluctant to throw money and effort at projects that he KNOWS are destined to fail, regardless of agreeing with their agenda.

AmPat
10-21-2010, 11:12 AM
With an electorate that elected Bubba Klintoon and his smelly band of hippies, and O Blah Blah and his Bearded Marxist enablers, you're probably right.:mad:

Sonnabend
10-22-2010, 08:15 AM
gentleman's bet: Obama gets re-elected.I'll TAKE that bet!!!!

Okay if I am right and he gets the axe (is voted out of office or is replaced on the ticket) or doesn't run,deciding he is a "one term and done", YOU use an Aussie flag for an avatar for a month. :D:D:D

If I am wrong,and the O goes back to the Oval for another term, I will use an avatar of your choice for the same period.

Deal?

SarasotaRepub
11-02-2010, 05:56 AM
I sure hope Skinner paid the ISP bill because his servers are gonna be humming today and screaming tonight!!! :D

Regardless of the outcome this should be hilarious tonight.

List of DUmmies Excuses:

1.) Lord Rove
2.) Darth Cheney
3.) Diebold
4.) Teh Gays
5.) Nader :D

Add to the list!!!

djones520
11-02-2010, 06:06 AM
CC has already found some Diebold threads. They wasted no time on those.

hoplophobe
11-02-2010, 09:07 AM
I sure hope Skinner paid the ISP bill because his servers are gonna be humming today and screaming tonight!!! :D

Regardless of the outcome this should be hilarious tonight.

List of DUmmies Excuses:

1.) Lord Rove
2.) Darth Cheney
3.) Diebold
4.) Teh Gays

Add to the list!!!
You forgot...Raaaaacism!

Articulate_Ape
11-02-2010, 09:46 AM

Too early to gauge that. It will depend on the next year and a half. At the moment, some 47% of Democrats polled would like to see him face a primary challenge for 2012; can you say Hillary? We'll see.

nightflight
11-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Not counting any chickens here.

SarasotaRepub
11-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Hey DUmmies, DieBold says you lose. :p:D

CueSi
11-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Hey DUmmies, DieBold says you lose. :p:D

As well they should! I worked all afternoon remotely tampering with these machines. An trust me, fixing a machine while testing the Platinum Ultra Jack Rabbit 9000 with shiatsu attachments is not easy.

~QC

Hawkgirl
11-02-2010, 08:48 PM
List of DUmmies Excuses:

1.) Lord Rove
2.) Darth Cheney
3.) Diebold
4.) Teh Gays

Add to the list!!!
6.) Boosh
7.) the Joooos