PDA

View Full Version : Chilean Miners Being Rescued As I Post

NJCardFan
10-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Unbelievable watching this. 69 days in that hole and now they're coming up. Very emotional.

Rockntractor
10-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Unbelievable watching this. 69 days in that hole and now they're coming up. Very emotional.

I've been watching it. When they get done pulling the miners out of the hole they need to shove some of the psychologists and experts in.

NJCardFan
10-13-2010, 12:57 AM
How much you want to bet that a good many of these men used their faith on God to keep them going.

Rockntractor
10-13-2010, 01:02 AM
How much you want to bet that a good many of these men used their faith on God to keep them going.

A good many if not most were catholic, they showed the little shrines their families had made for them at the beginning of the coverage.

NJCardFan
10-13-2010, 01:11 AM
A good many if not most were catholic, they showed the little shrines their families had made for them at the beginning of the coverage.

But don't tell Wilbur that. You know, he thinks religious people are stoopid.

Rockntractor
10-13-2010, 01:18 AM
But don't tell Wilbur that. You know, he thinks religious people are stoopid.

The psycho babble really was irritating, they went through this whole list of syndromes these guys would have, I half expected the first dude to be a basket case but when he got out he ran around hooting and hollering and praising his country.
Imagine that, they allow patriotism there.:confused:

Articulate_Ape
10-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Heh. (http://static02.mediaite.com/geekosystem/uploads/2010/10/los33_thegame.swf)