PDA

View Full Version : My Wife Was Just A Victim of RW Anti-Obama Road Rage

SarasotaRepub
10-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Sure jerkoff...sure. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9320265) :rolleyes:

stopbush (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-14-10 08:36 PM
Original message My Wife Was Just A Victim of RW Anti-Obama Road Rage

My wife was driving to work about an hour ago. We exit our neighborhood by driving down a hill at the bottom of which is a main thoroughfare and a stop light.

As she waited at the light in right lane to make a turn, a guy pulled up next to her and motioned for her to roll down her window. She did - and he then let fly a string of epithets directed at "you f*cking stupid c*nt with your f*cking Obama sticker on your car. That f*ck is ruining this country!!!"

He then pulled his car up slightly in front of her and started angling over so she couldn't make the right turn. He then put it in reverse and backed up so he could come up behind her and inch up on the car like he was going to ram her. The light turned and she got out of there. He didn't follow.

This is really disturbing. It happened in broad daylight at a major intersection in our neighborhood. The guy most likely lives in our neighborhood, maybe even down the street from us, as we live in a neighborhood where no one drives in if they don't live here.

She was pretty shook up. I wanted her to file a police report, but she couldn't remember the car, although she said she could easily remember the driver who was a middle-aged to older white fuck. (Well of course he was!! Is gator on the Left Coast this week??? :D)

We live in OC, CA, which has just turned into a county with a majority of registered Ds after decades of being a RW stronghold. I have no reason to doubt that this kind of rage is being inspired directly by Beck and all of the Obama haters/racists. (You have no brains and this is a piss poor Bouncy.)

And, I imagine that incidents like this will become more common as we get closer to election day, to boil over into near anarchy when the Rs don't take back the House or Senate.

Boing!!!!! :D

Rockntractor
10-14-2010, 09:29 PM
They forgot "so"

Gingersnap
10-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Well, we know a couple of things here:

His wife is stupid enough to roll down her window at the "command" of some strange guy in an urban area;

She's too dumb to use all this backing and filling time to contact 911 (everybody but me has a cell phone);

And Democrats in Orange County, CA are so incredibly empty-headed that they will become foaming-at-the-mouth right-wingers at the mere idea of Beck being on the radio.

That's what I took away from this story, anyway. :p

Beefeater
10-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Forgot the police jumping out the bushes.

NJCardFan
10-14-2010, 10:54 PM
http://www.discountdisplays.co.uk/blog/wp-content/upLoads/bouncing_balls.jpg

Janey
10-15-2010, 03:20 PM
He then pulled his car up slightly in front of her and started angling over so she couldn't make the right turn. He then put it in reverse and backed up so he could come up behind her and inch up on the car like he was going to ram her.

So, let me get this straight.....

1. He pulled in front of her to prevent her from turning the corner.
2. Then he backed up, turned, backed up some more, and turned some more to get behind her.

Wow - a very adept driver and a very loooong red light! :rolleyes:

Calypso Jones
10-15-2010, 04:35 PM
This is such a lie. All you have to do is be aware of societal trends to see that liberal/leftists are the aggressors.

Janey
10-15-2010, 07:11 PM
This is such a lie. All you have to do is be aware of societal trends to see that liberal/leftists are the aggressors.

Thank you!

Ree
10-16-2010, 09:50 AM
BRING BACK THE BALL.....at least her 'stories' were amusing...:)

movie buff
10-18-2010, 08:31 AM
"She was pretty shook up. I wanted her to file a police report, but she couldn't remember the car, although she said she could easily remember the driver who was a middle-aged to older white fuck. (Well of course he was!! Is gator on the Left Coast this week??? )"

Okaaaay.
She could remember what the driver looked like, but not the car?
Even for a Bouncy, that's dumb.

noonwitch
10-18-2010, 12:56 PM
I think it's a bouncy.

If that had happened to me, I would have gotten the license plate number and filed a police report.

FDK
10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Zero bongs.

Needs a drunken indian and a brick.

And more cow bell too.