View Full Version : Couple mocks dying little girl

CaughtintheMiddle1990
10-15-2010, 09:50 AM
http://crushable.com/other-stuff/jennifer-petkov-makes-4chan-useful-apologizes/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVWVTc6dGaw&feature=player_embedded

Fucked up.

Gingersnap
10-15-2010, 10:03 AM
I've been finding this story astonishing. A grown woman mocks a dying girl and her dead mother in order to get revenge for some birthday party mix-up?

Say what you will about the perils of the Internet, there's a rough justice that emerges from these kind of stories. The girl is getting massive support now and Jennifer Petkov is going to be punished beyond her wildest dreams.

Arroyo_Doble
10-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Didn't you know? Empathy is evil .... it turns us into Nazis.

MountainMan
10-15-2010, 10:08 AM
I wonder what her DU name is.......

CaughtintheMiddle1990
10-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Didn't you know? Empathy is evil .... it turns us into Nazis.

No offence, but this isn't the thread for political shit. I only put it in the GD forum because I don't think it's light hearted Lounge chat.

NJCardFan
10-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Soooo, this person gets off taunting a 7 year old girl? Oooook. You know, and I've said this countless times, shit like this happens because we've lost the ability to punch someone in the face. I'm no advocate of hitting a woman but if there was no fear of arrest or lawsuits, I would beat this woman until she was broken and bloody. This after I beat the brakes off her husband. On the lighter side, these people are in for a world of hurt.

Calypso Jones
10-15-2010, 12:19 PM
this is just terrible. How could anyone post those terrible pictures. are we sure something isn't missing here. I just can't conceive of someone being this cruel.

FlaGator
10-15-2010, 12:26 PM
this is just terrible. How could anyone post those terrible pictures. are we sure something isn't missing here. I just can't conceive of someone being this cruel.

There are some horrible people in the the world. The only reason that this woman apologized was due to the reaction she received. She never even thought about anyone other than herself and her need to 'get even'. It never occurred to her that others may feel differently.

Speedy
10-15-2010, 01:06 PM
It never occurred to her that others may feel differently.

People can usually see only through their own eyes. They have no understanding that there may be another point of view. Thatis one of the things that trips up guys who murder their wives. They can't see their wife's death as a big deal and act that way.

FlaGator
10-15-2010, 01:18 PM
People can usually see only through their own eyes. They have no understanding that there may be another point of view. Thatis one of the things that trips up guys who murder their wives. They can't see their wife's death as a big deal and act that way.

That is so very true. I suppose we all do that to some extent, judge other's motives through the lens of our own motivations.

Rebel Yell
10-15-2010, 03:08 PM
This is just further proof that the South doesn't have a monopoly on white trash and coon asses.

Sonnabend
10-15-2010, 04:47 PM
That is so very true. I suppose we all do that to some extent, judge other's motives through the lens of our own motivations.

Yes, you do. Frequently.