PDA

View Full Version : Is it scarying everyone else?

SarasotaRepub
10-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Us ReThugs are bad!!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9322914) :eek:

redirish28 (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-15-10 09:30 AM
Original message Is it scarying everyone else?

My wife was going thru various web pages and with all the Teabaggers/racists/"gay-bashing"/narrow-minded anger and well in general just the hate being shown by Americans to fellow Americans.

Is America really taking a HUGE step backwards in Civil Rights OR have we never taken that step and it is now just being placed in the light?

BlueGirlRedState (353 posts) Fri Oct-15-10 09:34 AM
Response to Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9322914#9322914)

1. Just look at the comments on news stories When I read Yahoo news or other online news articles, the comments are so vile and vicious.

Ahhh BlueGirl, I see you've been reading DU a lot too!!!! :D

linda22003
10-16-2010, 02:46 AM
I iz not scaryed.

Rockntractor
10-16-2010, 02:52 AM
I iz not scaryed.

Hi Linda, I don't see you posting this late very often! Insomnia?:confused:

obx
10-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi Linda, I don't see you posting this late very often! Insomnia?:confused:

I think she has been working on her GED.
________
SUZUKI GSX-R600 HISTORY (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_GSX-R600)

Ree
10-16-2010, 09:48 AM
I hope I do scare all the DUmmies....BOOOOO

Dan D. Doty
10-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Nice to see the Moonbats have forgotten ( and quickly) the eight year long hatefest they had. Now their collective NPD has told them " if we hate them, then they must hate us" :rolleyes: This a group that bases everything on emotion and nothing on reason; and they'll deny that till the day they die.

No, they're just upset ( once again) because they want to be in charge and be oppsition

As for me, hate is a waste of time and energy. I got better things to do with both.

movie buff
10-18-2010, 08:47 AM
"My wife was going thru various web pages and with all the Teabaggers/racists/"gay-bashing"/narrow-minded anger and well in general just the hate being shown by Americans to fellow Americans."

DU is the #1 source for hate being shown by Americans to fellow Americans!
When conservatives talk smack about people, it's generally just either liberal politicians or prominent liberals that make asses of themselves, and even then we generally know what lines of decency shouldn't be crossed.
Liberals of the sort that post on DU, in contrast, have no such inhibitions. They deeply hate all conservative Americans (Hence that very post using the term "Teabaggers"), and especially conservative politicians and prominent conservative activists, and don't care about demonstrating any kind of mercy, class, or integrity in talking about them. They gleefully spew all manner of insults and profanities against all of them, spread deliberately false rumors about them and their families (i.e. the DU thread before the 2008 election in which DUmmies openly encouraged each other to keep spreading the "Trig Palin is actually Bristol's son" rumor even though they knew it was false, because they felt that spreading a vicious lie that would destroy a family's reputation would be perfectly acceptable if it meant winning an election), openly wish death upon them and their families (Too many DU posts to count), openly rejoice whenever one of them dies or is hospitalized and say some of the most heartless, inhuman things imaginable about them (Again, too many DU posts to count), etc.

FlaGator
10-18-2010, 10:28 AM
"My wife was going thru various web pages and with all the Teabaggers/racists/"gay-bashing"/narrow-minded anger and well in general just the hate being shown by Americans to fellow Americans."

DU is the #1 source for hate being shown by Americans to fellow Americans!
When conservatives talk smack about people, it's generally just either liberal politicians or prominent liberals that make asses of themselves, and even then we generally know what lines of decency shouldn't be crossed.
Liberals of the sort that post on DU, in contrast, have no such inhibitions. They deeply hate all conservative Americans (Hence that very post using the term "Teabaggers"), and especially conservative politicians and prominent conservative activists, and don't care about demonstrating any kind of mercy, class, or integrity in talking about them. They gleefully spew all manner of insults and profanities against all of them, spread deliberately false rumors about them and their families (i.e. the DU thread before the 2008 election in which DUmmies openly encouraged each other to keep spreading the "Trig Palin is actually Bristol's son" rumor even though they knew it was false, because they felt that spreading a vicious lie that would destroy a family's reputation would be perfectly acceptable if it meant winning an election), openly wish death upon them and their families (Too many DU posts to count), openly rejoice whenever one of them dies or is hospitalized and say some of the most heartless, inhuman things imaginable about them (Again, too many DU posts to count), etc.

It is amusing that members of one of the most hate filled sites on the internet doesn't even see their own hatred because it supports their views. These are the same people who the majority, by and large, sing and dance and pee on the virtual graves of any person who dies that they happen not to agree with. Hate speech if there truly is hate speech. They accuse the conservatives of racism but call conservative minorities oreos, uncle Toms, house ni**ers and any other demeaning name they can think of. They condemn the US when bystanders are killed during war but but cheer on the Muslim fanatics who kill civilians in sneak attacks. A Muslim baby dies in a combat zone and does more to stir up their "righteous anger" and a muslim child who dies at the hands of her parents in an "honor killing". The spit on soldiers (the more cowardly just encourage others to do so) while they themselves excuse the behavior of unrepentant murders.

Hate? DU knows a great deal about hate and demonstrates that knowledge to the rest of the world on an hourly if not minute by minute basis.

FDK
10-18-2010, 02:22 PM
I hear a chisel:

pipi_k (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-15-10 10:06 AM
Response to Original message
19. Well you don't have to go very far

to see hate, to tell the truth.

It's right here on DU almost every day.

People hating cops, teachers, Republicans, Tea Baggers, celebrities who perform at another hated celebrity's wedding, people in their own political party, people who misspeak or have a different opinion...

Of course, the haters always think they have a perfectly valid reason for it, but hate is hate.

I think it's hypocrisy at its highest (or lowest) for people to ride around on their high horses pointing out hatred from someone else when they have just as much hatred. Not directing this at you, or anyone in particular...just something I've noticed.