PDA

View Full Version : Full Frontal MSM Assault To Depress D Voters Now Under Way

SarasotaRepub
10-18-2010, 07:10 PM
:rolleyes: Yeah moron, sure. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9341390)

stopbush (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-18-10 01:02 PM
Original message Full Frontal MSM Assault To Depress D Voters Now Under Way

Obama draws 35,000 in Columbus - nary a word in the media.

Palin draws 2,000 on the same day - tea party revolution is surging!

Yahoo - "Obama's coalition is CRUMBLING!!!" "Obama voters switching to GOP." Right. And when bush was at 28% approval the Ds were still shaking in their boots over his "incumbent power," at least if you listened to the MSM.

Poll results favoring Rs are used even if that means using numbers that are 3 weeks old.

Media reports on various debates focus on the tea party/RW personalities, and how they went "head-to-head" with the D candidate, not on the substance, which included lots of lying and fake statistics.

Rs have more $ to spend than Ds so, naturally, that means they will win automatically (when the spending is actually pretty even).

And on and on it goes.

They are looking to depress voter turnout among Ds. (Lord Rove is most pleased!!)

If that doesn't work, they are trying to create a meme of received opinion that the Rs are going to win in a landslide, so when the Rs don't win in a landslide they can question the results and scream "voter fraud." (Yeah dipshit, you always hear ReThugs screaming "Voter Fraud") Moron.

NJCardFan
10-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Is there any reason why I can't seem to find one single image of the 35K Obumble drew? No? Maybe because it didn't happen? Nothing in the news because it didn't happen. Wowsers.

lacarnut
10-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Is there any reason why I can't seem to find one single image of the 35K Obumble drew? No? Maybe because it didn't happen? Nothing in the news because it didn't happen. Wowsers.

350 tops.

NJCardFan
10-18-2010, 11:28 PM
350 tops.

I'll even grant him 3,500 but 35K...:rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
10-19-2010, 01:20 AM
Remember folks, these are Moonbats.

Millions progranda, not one cent for intelligence :rolleyes: