PDA

View Full Version : TaDa

American Pitbull
10-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Hey! I'm back! Been gone since 2003... place looks WAY different. Registered under a new name, so don't scratch yer heds and wonder who I was... is... ? I doubt if I'll be as prolific a poster as before. Had... errr have... some serious health problems, spent some time in intensive care - died twice actually. Once on the operating table and have no memory of it, once on my front room floor - not cool, and not your standard death experience tale.

But no matter... I am a conservative, Navy veteran, male in Colorado. Looking forward to getting back into the posting mode... I hope.

hampshirebrit
10-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Welcome back to CU. Glad you made it.

American Pitbull
10-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Thanks. Was just browsing Members List... don't remember most of the names I saw. Do remember SaintLouieWoman. What happened to the site owner? Can't recall his name, but his avatar was Carl, from ATHF.

Rockntractor
10-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Nice doggie!:D

ralph wiggum
10-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Welcome back, American Pitbull! :cool:

Gingersnap
10-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Welcome back! :)

obx
10-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Nice to meet you. Hope your health problems are over.
________
RC164 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_RC164)

bijou
10-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Welcome back, glad you have recovered sounds like it has been a rough road. :)

hampshirebrit
10-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Registered under a new name, so don't scratch yer heds and wonder who I was... is... ?

Psssssttt ... any other 03ers, who the f*** is this guy? :p :D 2 posts, it's hard to tell.

SaintLouieWoman
10-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks. Was just browsing Members List... don't remember most of the names I saw. Do remember SaintLouieWoman. What happened to the site owner? Can't recall his name, but his avatar was Carl, from ATHF.

Hi, glad to have you back.

The owner used the name was RobCrook way back, but now he uses the name of Crusty.

Glad you remembered CU and me. Hope your health is improving. What name did you use back then? If you vaguely remember approximately how many posts you had, SR can adjust the post count for you, ditto the join date.

Welcome, welcome.

hampshirebrit
10-21-2010, 03:57 PM
See, that's how I should have asked. SLW is a real lady. I ain't, that's for sure. :D

You remember her from then. When I came back whenever it was, 2005/6, SLW was one of a very small number of original CUers I remembered from 2003 that welcomed me back to CU.

2003 is a blur to me now. There have been a lot of changes since 2003, at CU, its lineup, and for individual CUers, of which I am definitely one.

CU is a good place. I hope you stick around this time.

American Pitbull
10-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Nice doggie!:D

Not ususally. ;)

American Pitbull
10-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Welcome back, American Pitbull!
Thanks.

Welcome back!
:)

Nice to meet you. Hope your health problems are over.
Ditto. Sadly, they are not. Will be on medications forever now (11 pills per day, min - 5 different meds) ... but at least I am hospital free :)

Welcome back, glad you have recovered sounds like it has been a rough road. Indeed. Just had a monthly Dr visit today... at least my PCP is cool.

Psssssttt ... any other 03ers, who the f*** is this guy? 2 posts, it's hard to tell.
I ain't teliin' ;) ... I will say I practically lived here and was liked by most members... I think. LOL

Hi, glad to have you back.

The owner used the name was RobCrook way back, but now he uses the name of Crusty.

Glad you remembered CU and me. Hope your health is improving. What name did you use back then? If you vaguely remember approximately how many posts you had, SR can adjust the post count for you, ditto the join date.

Welcome, welcome.
ROB!!! That was it. Thanks. I have NO idea how many posts I had... but it was alot. I'll PM you with the other answer. ;)

Rockntractor
10-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Not ususally. ;)

Sniff sniff? fascinating!:confused:

American Pitbull
10-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Sniff sniff? fascinating!:confused:

LOL... in response to your "nice doggie" I replied "not usually ;)"

BSR
10-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome back to CU. Glad you made it.

LOL... in response to your "nice doggie" I replied "not usually ;)"

Hmmm, something doesn't seem right.

Rockntractor
10-21-2010, 07:20 PM
There is nothing like a good mystery.:D

Bubba Dawg
10-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Hello and welcome....back. :)

patriot45
10-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Welcome back shy guy!
Should we guess who you were?

Rockntractor
10-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Welcome back shy guy!
Should we guess who you were?

Hamps has Scotland yard working on it!:D

Kay
10-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Nice to meet you Pitbull. http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/sign0201.gif
I'm one of the newer ones here.

died twice actually..... -snip-
once on my front room floor - not cool, and not your standard death experience tale.

Well now that leaves the door open for an interesting conversation someday.
I'd love to hear the rest of that if you ever want to share it.

But no matter... I am a conservative, Navy veteran, male in Colorado.

Thank you sir, for your past service to our country.

Rockntractor
10-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Sniff test analysis a okay welcome Sharpai.:D

Constitutionally Speaking
10-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, I was around then. & Welcome back!!!

Any reason you are reluctant to reveal your former ID???

hampshirebrit
10-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Hamps has Scotland yard working on it!:D

Meh, not so much.

He's cool, this guy. He's the real deal.

JB
10-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Bluto?

American Pitbull
10-22-2010, 08:44 PM
WoW! Add a little mystery and get a ton of replies... thanks everyone for making my fell back at home!

About my not wanting to let my previous name out... no nefarious reasons, it's just that with all the meds and health issues my mind is no where near as sharp as it used to be and there is no way I will be able to post as much as before. That, and the maNY YEARS PASSED i THOUGHT i'D JUST START AS MY "NEW" SELF, IF YOU WILL. Oooops.... damned caps lock (see :eek:). Honestly... most everyone liked me back then... well except the leftists at DU. LMAO! There are some I remember from back then: SR, CS, SLW.... I'm sure my memory will come back with time.... and on my good days I am sure some of you will remember who I was. :cool: SLW already figured me out... w/ some help ;)

American Pitbull
10-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Sniff test analysis a okay welcome Sharpai.:D

LOL!!! Sharpai???? PITBULL grrrrrr

:)

American Pitbull
10-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Bluto?

no guessing... but my initials are the same (AP)

American Pitbull
10-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Nice to meet you Pitbull. http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/sign0201.gif
I'm one of the newer ones here.

Well now that leaves the door open for an interesting conversation someday.
I'd love to hear the rest of that if you ever want to share it.

Thank you sir, for your past service to our country.

Hi Kay. Thanks. I may share that story someday.... after I get to know everyone.

BSR
10-23-2010, 08:52 PM
no guessing... but my initials are the same (AP)

Hmmmm. I now have you pegged. :cool: