PDA

View Full Version : Kentuck even outdoes himself... at some point this will not be news

Cseeman
10-22-2010, 10:59 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9367150

This one is for the record

in his original post kentuck says this
The people voted in the last election and the Republicans effectively performed a political "coup". They refused to recognize the will of the people.

Ok if you think that that is your opinion and valid (Stupid but valid)

but then (The fun starts)

Some poster responds ( do not expect to this person alive ever again)

regnaD kciN (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-22-10 10:32 AM
Response to Original message
1. But, if the Repugs win back control of Congress on November 2nd...
...won't that be "the will of the people," too?

Ok good question

and our dear friend kentuck responds with this

kentuck (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-22-10 10:34 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. No, not really.

They will have bought the election outright or stolen it with propaganda

So apparently in Kentuck's america he would be the only person that would be in a position to determine what the will of the people is and if any election was won fairly or not.

I thought Obama was going to have all the power in America.... semi-confused :(

I would really love to know who is going to tell me what to do Obama or kentuck.... maybe they will decide by committee.

FlaGator
10-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Standard DU operating procedure. If the libs win it's the will of the people. If the conservatives win then the election was stolen.

They may not be the sharpest knives in the drawer but at least they are consistent.

Bailey
10-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Standard DU operating procedure. If the libs win it's the will of the people. If the conservatives win then the election was stolen.

They may not be the sharpest knives in the drawer but at least they are consistent.

You beat me to it :(

Cseeman
10-22-2010, 11:13 AM
But what amazed me about this positng is the complete lack of logic. i am truely amazed by the complete lack of logical thought on DU. Let me explain further. Most people have learned A leads to B thinking meaning there is a connection or relationship between thoughts. It is basically how everyone in America was taught algebra and in algebra it is called the distributive principle for example

2A+ 3B Can be written as 2 * A +3 * B one thought logically leads to the second thought.

It is also examplified when we think

A) I want to go to the store
B) i need a way to get there
C) i will drive my car to the store

this thinking is thought to be at the lowest level of human thought by psycholigists.

However Kentuck ( who i assume is human) can not connect his own two thoughts and all of this happened within 10 minutes. (it looks like to me the 3 positng all happened within a 10 minute span)

I sm truely amazed by people's thought process ( my wife claims i am like the character shelton from the T.V. show the big bang theory)

anyway just my thoughts

Dan D. Doty
10-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Kentuck translation:

You're free to vote any way you want ....

But if you don't vote my way, we'll have shot for treason.

Odysseus
10-22-2010, 12:40 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9367150

So apparently in Kentuck's america he would be the only person that would be in a position to determine what the will of the people is and if any election was won fairly or not.

I thought Obama was going to have all the power in America.... semi-confused :(

I would really love to know who is going to tell me what to do Obama or kentuck.... maybe they will decide by committee.

Obama delegates power to those who, like him, can discern the will of the people, even when the people themselves can't. Expect Kentuck's judicial nomination any day now.

noonwitch
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
But what amazed me about this positng is the complete lack of logic. i am truely amazed by the complete lack of logical thought on DU. Let me explain further. Most people have learned A leads to B thinking meaning there is a connection or relationship between thoughts. It is basically how everyone in America was taught algebra and in algebra it is called the distributive principle for example

2A+ 3B Can be written as 2 * A +3 * B one thought logically leads to the second thought.

It is also examplified when we think

A) I want to go to the store
B) i need a way to get there
C) i will drive my car to the store

this thinking is thought to be at the lowest level of human thought by psycholigists.

Psychologists.

If you are going to point out that a level of thinking is "the lowest level of human thought", at least correctly spell the title of the professionals who have come to this determination.

AmPat
10-22-2010, 12:47 PM
O Blah Blah thinks that the only reason people disagree with him is he hasn't worn them down with his boring and excessive rhetoric.