Troll
10-22-2010, 06:06 PM
This might be the best card in the last 2 years. :eek:

http://www.lowkick.com/avatar/full/ufc-121-poster929216717.jpg

Anyone else watching?

patriot45
10-22-2010, 08:22 PM
It will be a good one!
I hope Ortiz gets whomped on, never liked him!
Lesner will destroy Velasquez. Lesnar was on Rome is burning the other day and talked and looked human!:D

patriot45
10-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Wow! Lesnar got taken to the woodshed!!

By by Tito! :D

Troll
10-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Wow! Lesnar got taken to the woodshed!!

By by Tito! :D

I didn't see that coming. :eek: That was the most one-sided butt kicking I've seen since Fedor fought Sylvia. On a side note, I wish the UFC (and everyone else) would stop saying that Cain is a Mexican.

I gave the Shields fight to the other guy - I think Kampmann might have gotten Shogunned. But there's always a learning curve when you switch fight leagues; maybe Shields will be back stronger next time.

Tito is the only person on Earth who doesn't realize he's been finished since the Liddell fight.

Overall, the event didn't disappoint. But we'd better strap in, we're in for a few months of sub-par cards.

patriot45
10-24-2010, 06:53 PM
I didn't see that coming. :eek: That was the most one-sided butt kicking I've seen since Fedor fought Sylvia. On a side note, I wish the UFC (and everyone else) would stop saying that Cain is a Mexican.

I gave the Shields fight to the other guy - I think Kampmann might have gotten Shogunned. But there's always a learning curve when you switch fight leagues; maybe Shields will be back stronger next time.

Tito is the only person on Earth who doesn't realize he's been finished since the Liddell fight.

Overall, the event didn't disappoint. But we'd better strap in, we're in for a few months of sub-par cards.

I think november has Machida vs Rampage, should be good! And maybe soon Cain vs Shane!

I thought Titos first fight back would be with Liddel! That would have been worth it!