PDA

View Full Version : George Clooney Defends Conservatives From Bill Maherís Baseless Attack

warpig
10-24-2010, 02:53 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/george-clooney-defends-conservatives-from-bill-mahers-baseless-attack/

:eek: Clooney?

Apache
10-24-2010, 05:41 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/george-clooney-defends-conservatives-from-bill-mahers-baseless-attack/

:eek: Clooney?

I don't see it.....:(

noonwitch
10-25-2010, 09:07 AM
I watch Maher's show, and Clooney was good. He defended conservatives, and said that they were more supportive of action taken in Sudan than liberals. He named Senator Brownback and Colin Powell, and maybe others. Those were the two I remembered.

Odysseus
10-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Every once in a while, I will meet a person who has the obligatory "Save Darfur" bumper sticker on their car, but who has no clue how to go about it. One of these was an antiwar moonbat who used to love reciting the daily casualty numbers and demanding to know if the war was "worth it." When I pointed out to him that if we took action against Sudan, he'd be the first one to replace his "Save Darfur" bumper sticker with a "US out of Sudan" bumper sticker, he just glared at me. The next time he got in my face about Iraq, I reminded him that if he expected us to save Darfur, he needed to be a little more supportive of our other OPS if he wanted our help. He didn't like that, either.

AmPat
10-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Every once in a while, I will meet a person who has the obligatory "Save Darfur" bumper sticker on their car, but who has no clue how to go about it. One of these was an antiwar moonbat who used to love reciting the daily casualty numbers and demanding to know if the war was "worth it." When I pointed out to him that if we took action against Sudan, he'd be the first one to replace his "Save Darfur" bumper sticker with a "US out of Sudan" bumper sticker, he just glared at me. The next time he got in my face about Iraq, I reminded him that if he expected us to save Darfur, he needed to be a little more supportive of our other OPS if he wanted our help. He didn't like that, either.

It's always what is in their political favor and seldom to never any real belief in their pet cause. If they (libertards) were so concerned with the deaths of our soldiers, whay don't we see their anti-war protests now? Where are the daily body counts. Where Slobberman frothing about it?

They only care when it is a tool for their party (DIMS) or to be used against Conservatives. They are hypocritters.

Today, one of the peaceful little darlings with all the requisite Moonbat bumperstickers, showed his love by driving in a most unloving, uncaring, baltant disregard for decency, laws, or consideration of others. Who knew?:rolleyes: