PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Fox news is spreading FEAR

Cseeman
10-25-2010, 06:49 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x518809

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgSt98H6x3I

as rebel fighters living in the year 2057. They are fighting an evil merger of the Republican Party and big corporations that is ruling the world. The characters warn people that they are essentially creating this future if they don't turn out and vote. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/25/moveon-ad-dyst...

but of course the angels of media matters and move on are just trying to provide us with a good faith effort to inform us

Dan D. Doty
10-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Translation: Capitalism and Indivualism are the enemies of America, help stomp them out once and for all ; long live the Collective!!!

Rockntractor
10-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Translation: Capitalism and Indivualism are the enemies of America, help stomp them out once for all ; long live the Collective!!!

The collective? They declared us the Borg two days ago, they even had a picture so it must be official.

Dan D. Doty
10-25-2010, 10:40 PM
The collective? They declared us the Borg two days ago, they even had a picture so it must be official.

I'm coming from the Randian point of view; WE THE LIVING ( Leftist in the 30's hated it with a passion), THE FOUNTAIN HEAD ( Tomey, the prototye for all Moonbats), and ANTHEM ( a world that would be a Moonbat's wet dream).

To it reduce to something very simple; Moonbats don't want anyone to say " I " , they only want to hear the word " WE ".

PoliCon
10-26-2010, 12:26 AM
that video is a sick joke right? :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
10-26-2010, 12:48 AM
that video is a sick joke right? :rolleyes:

Do you ever just think maybe I'll wake up and everyone will be normal?

Dan D. Doty
10-26-2010, 01:06 AM
Do you ever just think maybe I'll wake up and everyone will be normal?

Sorry Rock , no such luck.

Instead support the oddballs that drive the Moonbats nuts; trust me, you'll have tons of fun hearing them bitch :D

SarasotaRepub
10-26-2010, 06:57 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Yeah, the Libtards never try and scare people.

Although that was pretty funny. I liked the part about Palin delcaring war on the Pacific Ocean. :D

Zafod
10-26-2010, 08:42 AM
I like Olivia Wild. Didn't know she was a moonbat......

movie buff
10-26-2010, 10:44 AM
And liberals accuse US of being paranoid and hate- filled?
What a crock, just a recitation of the usual idiotic talking points and doomsday scenarios that liberal morons have been using for years: Republicans are evil, corporations are evil (Love how they didn't specifically mention which corporations merged with the Republican party to create this evil empire), Sarah Palin is evil, Republicans want to go to war with everyone and destroy the environment for no reason like 'Captain Planet' villains, blah blah blah blah blah blah. I'm surprised they didn't also say that all the Christian churches in America also merged with "Republicorp" and had every Muslim and homosexual in the country burned at the stake. In fact, I'm not surprised that the DUmp is eating it all up; They regularly in the past posted threads with similar future doomsday scenarios about Republicans doing all that (Usually including having Bush abruptly declare himself dictator- for- life).

Ree
10-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Yawn...

hoplophobe
10-28-2010, 12:04 PM
I like Olivia Wild. Didn't know she was a moonbat...... It is in her genes.

Wilde was born in New York City on March 10, 1984. Her mother, Leslie Cockburn (née Redlich), is a 60 Minutes producer and journalist, and her London-born father, Andrew Cockburn, is an Irish journalist, as are her paternal uncles Alexander Cockburn and Patrick Cockburn, all of whom are contributors to the political website CounterPunch.org. Her sister, Chloe Cockburn, is a civil rights attorney in New York. Her half-aunt was the late writer Sarah Caudwell and her paternal grandfather was the novelist/journalist Claud Cockburn.
Who was Claud Cockburn?

Francis Claud Cockburn (pronounced /ˈkoʊbərn/ "co-burn") (Peking, 12 April 1904 – 15 December 1981) was a radical British journalist controversial for his communist sympathies.

FDK
10-28-2010, 12:27 PM
It's very easy to make the whole country progressive in 2012. All you have to do is use the CAPS key in the right places. LOL.

pokercat999 (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-26-10 03:42 PM
Response to Reply #6
8. There is no chance in this years election to change anything!

In 2012 we will have the opportunity to ditch ALL our current office holders that are up for re-election during the primaries. We MUST send liberal/progressives to the congress or lose trying. No more Blue Dogs, no more corporate shills, no more "working across the isle". Our only chance is "take no prisoners", all out warfare against conservatives, tea baggers, blue dogs, DLCers, and any ESTABLISHMENT Dems, including Obama. We can no longer afford the luxury of inattention in the primaries, because we can no longer TRUST the Democrats to stand up for the people, too many have been compromised by the corporate forces arrayed against us. Our only chance is to REMAKE the Democratic Party, (as far as political policies/philosophy) you are an actual liberal/progressive in deed as well as in word or you are out.

(Bolding by me so you don't have to read the whole thing.:D)