PDA

View Full Version : Confrontation with a Reich-winger

SarasotaRepub
10-26-2010, 07:20 PM
:rolleyes: This one is pathetic... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9389741)

DainBramaged (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-26-10 11:35 AM
Original message Confrontation with a Reich-winger

Edited on Tue Oct-26-10 11:36 AM by DainBramaged
Here's the set up, I'm puting Office on one of the laptops, customer is spouting off to no one in articular how everyone is tired of the Democrats.

Me: And why do you think everyone is tired? Early voting shows a larger turnout nationwide by Democratic voters than Republicans....

Him: That's a lie.

Me: is Fox News the only station you watch?

Him: What does that have to do with anything, the people want Obama out.

Me: Apparently the people voted him in two years ago.

Him: Not my people

Me: You mean rich white Republicans?

Him: begins cursing, goes outside.

End of show. (You mean, end of Bouncy) Lots of smiles in the waiting room after he left. (In your widdle head.)

:D Only 9 replies not counting his pathetic attempts to kick.

Carol
10-26-2010, 10:30 PM
Me: You mean rich white Republicans?

Him: begins cursing, goes outside.

End of show. Lots of smiles in the waiting room after he left.
And everyone who wasn't smiling was thinking that they didn't want to be associated with a party that screams "racism" (which is exactly what "rich white Republicans" was referring to) every time they hear a conservative disagree with their agenda or "Savior", and reconfirm their commitment to vote Republican on Tuesday.

Keep it up liberals. You're doing great.

NJCardFan
10-27-2010, 12:23 AM
No cops jumping out of the bushes?

Dan D. Doty
10-27-2010, 12:52 AM
No cops jumping out of the bushes?

I was waiting for that too :(

Shannon
10-27-2010, 08:10 AM
The guy was just spouting off to no one in particular. He just out of nowhere started talking politics to no one in what, a computer shop?:rolleyes: The real disappointment with these pathetic bouncy tales as of late is that the "smackdown" of the "rethug" is just lame. I really wish they would get more inventive.

AmPat
10-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Original message Confrontation with a bugger eating moron
Here's the set up, I'm puting Office on one of the laptops, customer is attempting to educate everyone about how the DIMocRATS have screwed evrything up.

Him: Early voting shows a larger turnout nationwide by Republican voters than DIMoRATS....

Me: That's a lie, MSNBC and Olbermann and Matthews told me otherwise.

Him: is MSNBC the only station you watch?

ME: What does that have to do with anything, the people love Obama, even though they cannot point to a single reason why.

Him: Apparently the people voted him in two years ago never thought that he was an American hating/Jew hating/ muslim loving/terrorist coddling/Marxist embracing SOB.

Me: Not my people, we love him because we don't know our history and we have no independant thoughts outside of the collective hive. We readily and thankfully drink the Koolaid offered by our handlers.

Him: You mean rich white, selfish liberal DIMoRATS?

Me: begins cursing, goes outside, No! We take our orders indirectly from Unions, and King George Soros, the magnificent foreigner who hates everything American. oh, and The One, President Obama, mm, mm, mm.

End of show. Lots of awkward silence and uncomfortable smiles in the waiting room after he left. The kind of atmosphere where somebody got schooled but everybody was trying to be nice about it.

NJCardFan
10-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Here's the set up, I'm puting Office on one of the laptops, customer is attempting to educate everyone about how the DIMocRATS have screwed evrything up.

Him: Early voting shows a larger turnout nationwide by Republican voters than DIMoRATS....

ME: What does that have to do with anything, the people love Obama, even though they cannot point to a single reason why.

Him: Apparently the people voted him in two years ago never thought that he was an American hating/Jew hating/ muslim loving/terrorist coddling/Marxist embracing SOB.

Me: Not my people, we love him because we don't know our history and we have no independant thoughts outside of the collective hive. We readily and thankfully drink the Koolaid offered by our handlers.

Me: begins cursing, goes outside, No! We take our orders indirectly from Unions, and King George Soros, the magnificent foreigner who hates everything American. oh, and The One, President Obama, mm, mm, mm.

End of show. Lots of awkward silence and uncomfortable smiles in the waiting room after he left. The kind of atmosphere where somebody got schooled but everybody was trying to be nice about it.

Rack 'em!

noonwitch
10-27-2010, 01:50 PM

The only problem with that is that no one watches MSNBC.

NJCardFan
10-27-2010, 02:05 PM
The only problem with that is that no one watches MSNBC.

Holy shit! Noonwitch with a zinger!