PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of right-wing nuts everywhere.

Carol
10-28-2010, 08:50 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9408876)

Darth_Kitten (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Oct-28-10 07:06 PM
Original message
I'm sick of right-wing nuts everywhere.

Seriously, I'm sick of these bitter, selfish beings.

How am I (or anyone left of even right of centre) responsible for all the miserable things that happened in their lives? I didn't teach them to HATE; I didn't steal their lunch money as a child; I never did anything personally to them.
In all the hatred they are fed and then spew, do they ever once stop to think how they are being played for FOOLS? Smart people don't allow themselves to be played.
I'm sick of innocent people having to pay for their damaged psyches.

Hateful, nasty people. :mad:

Rant over. :(
But Darth isn't angry, no way!

But seriously though I laugh every time I see a post like this.

The only "smart people" are those that think like they do and vote like they do. Everyone else is "dumb", "angry", "hateful" and "racist". People who think like that - "if you don't agree with me then you are wrong and the enemy", are people who haven't progressed past middle school, concrete, everyone is all good or all bad. It's a juvenile way of thinking and DU seems to excel in it.

It's why there are so many flame wars on DU. Many of them cannot tolerate someone having a different view than they have.

Curmudgeoness Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-28-10 07:11 PM
Response to Original message
4. I'm sick of them too. But I keep trying to figure out..

how do I keep from hating back at them. I am furious, I am at the point that I do all that I can to even be civil to people I know who are RWers. I do not want to be just as hateful as they are, but damn it. I am starting to hate them. I want them to disappear from the face of the earth. Grrrrr.

Thanks for letting me vent too.
AsahinaKimi Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-28-10 07:15 PM
5. I put this at the feet of

FOX NEWS, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, and all the other right wing media types, who have stirred the pot till its starting to boil over. I am not sure what we can do about it... They do have a right to free speech. But does it give them the right to incourage violence and incite bloody revolution in this country?

What if they were fully responsible for the slaughter of thousands? What could we do? Enact a hate speech law? People on this board have said a hate speech law could be used against us as well.
Maybe bankrupting them?

I don't know what the answer is. I only know where the all the hate and vitriol comes from.
Leftist talking points.

gateley Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-28-10 07:28 PM
7. They're afraid. They think righteous anger will keep any bad things from happening

to them. It's fear. And for many of them (far more than I ever imagined) it's a fear of the Black guy taking away their power.

I totally agree with AsahinaKimi - I totally hold Fox, the Republicans in the Congress and Senate and the big money behind them all for this. If they would bring a message of support, of "we're all going through it, it'll be tough, but we'll survive and prosper" there wouldn't be this kind of hatred running rampant.

Instead, they've divided the people of this country, turned US into hateful, judgmental and at times intolerant jerks, and are destroying our country and way of life.

I'm sick of it all, too. It makes my heart hurt. :(Translation: If only they would agree with what we want then it would make it so much easier for us to win and get what we want.

Sounds pretty selfish to me.

Gingersnap
10-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Where do they find all these hateful people? Aside from the Internet, I can go for days or weeks without encountering a political opinion in real life - let alone one I don't like. :confused:

malloc
10-28-2010, 09:07 PM
But does it give them the right to incourage violence and incite bloody revolution in this country?

There's a violent and bloody revolution going on? Darn, I missed it! :( Why don't people tell me about these things!

Zathras
10-29-2010, 01:13 AM
Hmmm, seems Darth Kitten has her signals crossed. What she describes in her rant applies to the leftists on DU, not to any right wingers I've seen.

Zathras
10-29-2010, 01:14 AM
There's a violent and bloody revolution going on? Darn, I missed it! :( Why don't people tell me about these things!

Didn't you get the memo from VRWC HQ?

Dan D. Doty
10-29-2010, 01:21 AM
Kitten, try North Korea ... the guys who run the place think just like you do. :D

SarasotaRepub
10-29-2010, 06:55 AM
The nutball threads on DU are really ramping up!!:D

This is par for the course on Lib sites especially when there is a good chance they will lose. In 2004 when I was over on POAC...JHC, those people were wound so tight all you had to post was "Bush" and they attacked.

They really unloaded on me after Kerry finally threw in the towel.:D Fun times...

movie buff
10-29-2010, 07:23 AM
" But does it give them the right to incourage violence and incite bloody revolution in this country?"
Um, I am unaware of any of the individuals this DUmmy mentioned ever encouraging violence or inciting bloody revolution in this country. I could, however, think of several leftist individuals and groups which DO encourage violence and try to incite bloody revolution.

djones520
10-29-2010, 07:49 AM
Where do they find all these hateful people? Aside from the Internet, I can go for days or weeks without encountering a political opinion in real life - let alone one I don't like. :confused:

I wonder that often myself.