PDA

View Full Version : My sister has seen the light.

SarasotaRepub
10-29-2010, 07:20 PM
For Policon. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9415944) :D

3littlebirds (45 posts) Fri Oct-29-10 05:22 PM
Original message My sister has seen the light.http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif

My sister and her husband are staunch repubs. She got a job with the Board of Ed a few years ago. You know were this is going. She was never into politics, she just followed her husband. (Ahh yes, those ReThug gals are sooo stupid...) Now her job is on the line. I had to say it. "You may be a republican, but you live a Democratic life. They have 2 kids in college, and use student loan programs, she works for the BofE, they are middle class, etc. (***Sigh***) she said I know, her ears are up and she's paying attention now, they are fighting. (Fighting what?) She has seen the light. (Sure..she has. It's called "humoring" your stupid DUmmie brother.)

:D

Gingersnap
10-29-2010, 07:44 PM
He means she's a union slave now.

Why are we always "staunch" conservatives? And why are we always behind "shenanigans" of various kinds?

It's like they last updated their playbook in 1947.

FDK
10-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Seen what light? She's just placing being on the public dole above any principles. Which means she really had none in the first place and she probably should be a Democrat.

warpig
10-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Seen what light? She's just placing being on the public dole above any principles. Which means she really had none in the first place and she probably should be a Democrat.

They all love someone else s money.

Articulate_Ape
10-29-2010, 08:28 PM

QFT

Constitutionally Speaking
10-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Staunch conservatives don't vote that way simply because their spouse does.

Staunch by it's very definition implies it is a strongly held belief.

Her sister is a weak - minded lemming - exactly the type of person easily swayed by those around her. EXACTLY the type of person the Democrats need for their dependent slaves.

PoliCon
10-30-2010, 08:54 AM
Please - working in the public schools has only made me MORE sure of my conservative principals.

FBIGuy
10-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Her sister is an idiot.

Rockntractor
10-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Her sister is an idiot.

Don't you have body parts from crime scenes to pick up or something?:rolleyes:

FBIGuy
10-30-2010, 11:06 AM
What's a matter, do you think she should vote for Moonbeam?