PDA

View Full Version : Hang on... A presidential administration actually *thwarted* a terror attack??1!1!!?!

SarasotaRepub
10-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Sounds like Pitts drunk...again. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9418199&mesg_id=9418199) :D

WilliamPitt (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-29-10 10:41 PM

Original message Hang on... A presidential administration actually *thwarted* a terror attack??1!1!!?!

Edited on Fri Oct-29-10 10:43 PM by WilliamPitt
Last I heard, that wasn't possible.

Nobody could have imagined that right-wing Taliban douchebags would Fed-Ex death to America.

...or did they... (imagine it, I mean)

I'm not sure what to make of all this.

But WAY TO GO everyone involved.

When Republicans run the show, shit blows up and everyone hears about it. When Democrats run the show, shit doesn't blow up and Democrats are called "weak on defense."

Hm.

Gotta love Pitt!!! Plus the thread filled with the expected 911 morons.

warpig
10-30-2010, 10:53 AM
When Republicans run the show, shit blows up and everyone hears about it. When Democrats run the show, shit doesn't blow up and Democrats are called "weak on defense."

Yeah, by using all the machinery the Republican had to put back in place that had been dismantled by the Dems...................good grief............:cool:

NJCardFan
10-30-2010, 12:18 PM

Funny how these people have purged the following from their memories:

Khobar Towers
WTC '93
U.S.S. Cole
Kenya & Tanzania embassies
OKC
Atlanta Olympics

And 9/11 was ultimately caused by Clinton's failed defense strategies.

djones520
10-30-2010, 12:23 PM
And I do believe it was the Brits who caught it. The Pres did nothing but make a speech.

But it's not like you assholes give a shit about the truth. Reality has no hold in your head.

Dan D. Doty
10-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Does mean that Will Pitt has to dress like a gay cowboy and go to Yemen to protest something?

FDK
10-30-2010, 01:32 PM
It's like when the DUmmies give Clinton credit for thwarting the Y2K bomber when the reality is that an alert customs agent sensed the guy was nervous and checked his trunk.

AmPat
10-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Pitt the Ditt. It must be easy posting on a board filled with complete morons and idiots. They have neither the intellect or desire to know or check FACTS. Those quaint little things that would completely blow the Collective Mind of the Libertardian-Progressive group you yourself belong to.