PDA

View Full Version : This rally is a LILY WHITE!

SarasotaRepub
10-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Goddamn Freeper Trolls!!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9420664) :D

MyUncle (604 posts) Sat Oct-30-10 12:39 PM
Original message This rally is a LILY WHITE!

Edited on Sat Oct-30-10 12:50 PM by MyUncle
Nothing wrong with that but even with the Roots on stage, it is just about all white people in the audience.

The close shots are finding some color but the crowd shots could be a Glenn Beck or a Tea Party rally. I'm a bit shocked by this actually.

What's up with that?

(Edited for spelling, sorry, I have a daughter named Lilly with 2 lls, habit)

Poor DUmmies, what do you think the "color" makeup of the DUmp is??? :rolleyes:

nightflight
10-30-2010, 03:30 PM
But if we point out that this rally is "mostly white" the retort will be that its not a serious rally, its just for fun. They want it both ways. Its like Jon Stewart himself; when he is called out on something he said, he replies with "I'm just a comedian".

FDK
10-30-2010, 04:43 PM
PopSixSquish (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-30-10 01:23 PM
Response to Original message
59. Sweet Jebus on a Trailer Hitch!

Folks on this site will bitch about anything...

No, really?

Carol
10-30-2010, 11:21 PM
hughee99 (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Oct-30-10 02:02 PM
Response to Original message
68. This could be the first time I've seen a discussion the the DU

about a large gathering of white people, and no one is calling them racists. Hell, even during the '08 primaries, there were people suggesting that those at Hillary's rallies were racists.That's because it's all about demonizing the "other".

But liberals by and large refuse to believe that they do that.........because whatever they say about another group they dislike is true......and so well deserved (according to them).

Rockntractor
10-30-2010, 11:51 PM
That there is entertaining, I don't care who you are!:D