PDA

View Full Version : God and Politics

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:29 AM
---We the People---

God and Politics

Do Godly Principles belong in Politics?

There is either a God or there isnít.

If there is no God then we can have at it and do what ever seems right in our own eyes.

If there is no God then we donít need the words written in the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with unalienable ---rights of Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

We can even believe in the False Religion of evolution.

We can Sacrifice our Children on the Altar of Convenience (abortion) and call it a womanís right to choose.

We can do what ever seems right in our own eyes and it wonít make any difference..

But if there is a God--- we either do what God says in order to receive Blessings or we believe in the Lie of Evolution and suffer the curses that shall surely follow this poor choice.

If you fully believe there is no God are you willing to chance standing before God and call him a Liar and tell God that he doesnít exist---evolution does this.

God says he created all things. ---Evolution calls God a Liar and says everything evolved.

Are you willing to stake your eternal life that there is no God and go ahead and do whatever seems right in your own eyes?

If there is a God what right does any Government have to take away ---Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness?

If there is a God what gives Government the right to take a Life of one of Godís children (abortion).

If Government can take the Life of Godís children (abortion), then Government has the right to take ---your Life.

The American Government has allowed the sacrifice of over 50 Million unborn children (Abortion) on the Altar of Convenience since 1973.

Politics has gotten so immoral that the Democratic Party is even willing to stand before God with a platform openly advocating sacrificing of Godís children on the altar of the False God of Convenience. ---ďA womanís right to chooseĒ

Christians, do not continue to be deceived about the Murder of children. Do not vote for any platform that allows for the Murdering of Godís Children.

Do we wish to be Blessed or do we wish to be cursed?

Every American knows deep in their Heart that murdering unborn Children is Wrong and a Horrible Evil.

The future of this Nation will be determined by what choice Americans make, do we continue to allow Godly Principles to be removed from our Country ---or once again vote into office Politicians who Honor Godly Principles and become the Hope for Freedom for all the world.

Another article by ---Duzey

If you believe in this message e-mail it to all believers who intend to vote for Godly Principles.

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 09:45 AM
What makes you think people are going to read all of these at once? One a day along with you commenting on topics others post would be much more effective!.

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Curiosity killed the cat

Maybe we will see how many Cats are onboard?

Wei Wu Wei
10-31-2010, 10:14 AM
There are plenty of ethical systems that do not rely on the Judeo-Christian God of Abraham.

Evolution is the most foundational, basic, unifying theory of Biology. Without evolution, there is no modern biology, and a huge chunk of Medicine and most other fields that involve life goes with it.

Duzey
10-31-2010, 12:46 PM
There are plenty of ethical systems that do not rely on the Judeo-Christian God of Abraham.

Evolution is the most foundational, basic, unifying theory of Biology. Without evolution, there is no modern biology, and a huge chunk of Medicine and most other fields that involve life goes with it.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

At least you got one think right by stating evolution is just ---Theory.

There is a big difference between being Theory and fact.

But, hey if you want to believe in the False Religon of evolution this is your choice.

But I will have to ask you then , which was it your Mommy or Daddy that evolved from the monkey, ape, slime of the ocean or some such other Nonsense?

Hey if you want to believe this nonsense I will furnish you a tree to swing from by your tail and you can go to DC and join the rest of the Monkeys in Washington!

Duzey

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 01:03 PM
Y a a a a a a a w w w n.

Do you know any recipes? Or do you have any cat or dog pics you'd like to share with us?

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Curiosity killed the cat

Maybe we will see how many Cats are onboard?

Dawg here.

I have difficulty separating what you are saying from the manner in which you are saying it. Your style is off-putting.

Perhaps you truly mean what you say in your posts. Good on you for having cherished beliefs if that is so. But it isn't unusual on boards such as this to have a person, or persons, swoop in a few days before the election and lay out some heavy threads to try to influence potential voters.

Again, if you are working towards the goal of electing good candidates in the upcoming election, then I commend you for that as well.

But you strike me as being the kind of person who shows up here before an election and who makes multiple political posts as a part of your efforts to mould opinion and effect the results of that upcoming election and who will then disappear as soon as the election is over only to show up two years later with a different, or the same, username.

You may feel that this accomplishes something and perhaps it does, but your methods remind me of the rooster who climbs his own dunghill to crow and then feels smug about the fact that his efforts caused the sun to rise.

Show conviction in a sincere manner and people will listen.

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 01:46 PM
Blessed be the peacemaker.

I think in this case it might be a waste of time, though.

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Blessed be the peacemaker.

I think in this case it might be a waste of time, though.

Hey, the guy may mean well.

I remember when I first got here, I was such a Butthead that the elders used to beat me up just for being me....:D

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Hey, the guy may mean well.

I doubt it.

Most people don't join in the same day, make 17 posts starting 9 threads (and yes, he has started 9), most of them starting with

"---We the People---"

and ending with

"Another article by ---Duzey
If you believe in this message e-mail it to all believers who intend to vote for Godly Principles."

Sorry, but it fails the smell test for me. The smell of troll is too intense for me to ignore.

He might be kept around for a while for entertainment value, but so far, I'm not anticipating an extended half-life for this one.

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 02:43 PM
I doubt it.

Sorry, but it fails the smell test for me. The smell of troll is too intense for me to ignore.

He might be kept around for a while for entertainment value, but so far, I'm not anticipating an extended half-life for this one.

Well, there is that.......

The swoop and dump element is strong in this one......:D

Duzey
10-31-2010, 05:54 PM
I doubt it.

Most people don't join in the same day, make 17 posts starting 9 threads (and yes, he has started 9), most of them starting with

and ending with

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

How did you get the job of Super Moderator?

You don't even address the issues of the posts I have made?

Just complaining about I made more than one.

Why don't you address the issues of the posts?

I believe I was told I should communicate with those who reply to my posts, but why should I communicate with folks who don't have anything to say about the issuse listed, but complain that I made more posts than just one post?

What are the requirements to be a Super Moderator?

I think so far anyone who complains a lot would fit that discription from where I am sitting.

Now if you folks who claim to be such do gooders will come up with some real meat to your replies, then you might have something to really talk about besides BS.

Duzey

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 05:58 PM
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

How did you get the job of Super Moderator?

You don't even address the issues of the posts I have made?

Just complaining about I made more than one.

Why don't you address the issues of the posts?

I believe I was told I should communicate with those who reply to my posts, but why should I communicate with folks who don't have anything to say about the issuse listed, but complain that I made more posts than just one post?

I think so far anyone who complains a lot would fit that discription from where I am sitting.

Now if you folks who claim to be such do gooders will come up with some real meat to your replies, then you might have something to really talk about besides BS.

Duzey

He knows the hidden secrets of your mind!:cool:

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 06:06 PM
Don't ban him yet Hamps I'm downloading his brain!

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Don't ban him yet Hamps I'm downloading his brain!

I doubt that it will take very long for you to do that, even over a slow link.

That's a good question, if rather an impertinent one for a n00b.

Personally, I find that being a really nasty bastard is a big help.

Duzey
10-31-2010, 07:15 PM
I doubt that it will take very long for you to do that, even over a slow link.

That's a good question, if rather an impertinent one for a n00b.

Personally, I find that being a really nasty bastard is a big help.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

My sanity doesn't depend upon this forum.

I post on forums all over the Nation.

Do a search if you know how.

If you expect respect from me then show some.

Duzey

wilbur
10-31-2010, 07:23 PM
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

At least you got one think right by stating evolution is just ---Theory.

There is a big difference between being Theory and fact.

But, hey if you want to believe in the False Religon of evolution this is your choice.

But I will have to ask you then , which was it your Mommy or Daddy that evolved from the monkey, ape, slime of the ocean or some such other Nonsense?

Hey if you want to believe this nonsense I will furnish you a tree to swing from by your tail and you can go to DC and join the rest of the Monkeys in Washington!

Duzey

Ugh, not another 'its just a theory' post.. thankfully, there's a website for that. Evolution is both fact and theory.

From http://notjustatheory.com/

The Theory of Evolution is a theory, but guess what? When scientists use the word theory, it has a different meaning to normal everyday use.1 That's right, it all comes down to the multiple meanings of the word theory. If you said to a scientist that you didn't believe in evolution because it was "just a theory", they'd probably be a bit puzzled.

In everyday use, theory means a guess or a hunch, something that maybe needs proof. In science, a theory is not a guess, not a hunch. It's a well-substantiated, well-supported, well-documented explanation for our observations.2 It ties together all the facts about something, providing an explanation that fits all the observations and can be used to make predictions. In science, theory is the ultimate goal, the explanation. It's as close to proven as anything in science can be.

Some people think that in science, you have a theory, and once it's proven, it becomes a law. That's not how it works. In science, we collect facts, or observations, we use laws to describe them, and a theory to explain them. You don't promote a theory to a law by proving it. A theory never becomes a law.

This bears repeating. A theory never becomes a law. In fact, if there was a hierarchy of science, theories would be higher than laws. There is nothing higher, or better, than a theory. Laws describe things, theories explain them. An example will help you to understand this. There's a law of gravity, which is the description of gravity. It basically says that if you let go of something it'll fall. It doesn't say why. Then there's the theory of gravity, which is an attempt to explain why. Actually, Newton's Theory of Gravity did a pretty good job, but Einstein's Theory of Relativity does a better job of explaining it. These explanations are called theories, and will always be theories. They can't be changed into laws, because laws are different things. Laws describe, and theories explain.

Just because it's called a theory of gravity, doesn't mean that it's just a guess. It's been tested. All our observations are supported by it, as well as its predictions that we've tested. Also, gravity is real! You can observe it for yourself. Just because it's real doesn't mean that the explanation is a law. The explanation, in scientific terms, is called a theory.

Evolution is the same. There's the fact of evolution. Evolution (genetic change over generations)3 happens, just like gravity does. Don't take my word for it.4 Ask your science teacher, or google it. But that's not the issue we are addressing here. The Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection is our best explanation for the fact of evolution. It has been tested and scrutinised for over 150 years, and is supported by all the relevant observations.

Next time someone tries to tell you that evolution is just a theory, as a way of dismissing it, as if it's just something someone guessed at, remember that they're using the non-scientific meaning of the word. If that person is a teacher, or minister, or some other figure of authority, they should know better. In fact, they probably do, and are trying to mislead you.5

Evolution is not just a theory, it's triumphantly a theory!

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 08:30 PM
__________________________________________________ ____________________

My sanity doesn't depend upon this forum.

I post on forums all over the Nation.

Do a search if you know how.

If you expect respect from me then show some.

Duzey

Your sanity isn't in question so much as your credibility.

I found some of your posts.

http://www.desmoinesteaparty.org/apps/forums/posts/search?topic_id=3534302-god-and-politics&query=duzey&query_temp=duzey

You have the same modus operandi in other places as well. What you call "posting" looks more like spamming.

It looks like you post exactly the same stuff using the same method wherever you go.

If you want respect then earn it.

SaintLouieWoman
10-31-2010, 09:32 PM
I doubt it.

and ending with

I agree with you 100%.

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:32 AM
I agree with you 100%.

__________________________________________________ _____________

How do you have the Nerve to call this a Conservative site?

How come you cannot for some reason address the issues of my articles instead of acting like a bunch of Bullies desperate for each others support of your bashing the poster, rather than addressing the issues?

Talk about a bunch of self righteous Loonies.

Or is it that the Truth of my article have gotten under your skin and you don't like what you are reading?

Duzey

AmPat
11-01-2010, 06:59 AM
__________________________________________________ _____________

How do you have the Nerve to call this a Conservative site?

How come you cannot for some reason address the issues of my articles instead of acting like a bunch of Bullies desperate for each others support of your bashing the poster, rather than addressing the issues?

Talk about a bunch of self righteous Loonies.

Or is it that the Truth of my article have gotten under your skin and you don't like what you are reading?

Duzey

Hey dingbat, most of the posters here have been posting for YEARS. You don't come in here with your agenda, right wing or left, and make invalid assessments of whether it is Conservative or not. Your opinion carries very little weight around here, even less when you insult respected members.

BTW Dingbat, most here have similar beliefs, we just have a smoother style.

Duzey
11-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Hey dingbat, most of the posters here have been posting for YEARS. You don't come in here with your agenda, right wing or left, and make invalid assessments of whether it is Conservative or not. Your opinion carries very little weight around here, even less when you insult respected members.

BTW Dingbat, most here have similar beliefs, we just have a smoother style.

And what is it about your reply that is a smoother style pray share?

Maybe plenty of BS???

Why don't you put you Money where your mouth is and address the issues of my articles, rather than jump off the bridge with the rest of the Dingbats as you call it.

Duzey

AmPat
11-01-2010, 07:17 AM

And what is it about your reply that is a smoother style pray share?

Maybe plenty of BS???

Why don't you put you Money where your mouth is and address the issues of my articles, rather than jump off the bridge with the rest of the Dingbats as you call it.

Duzey

Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that I tried to help you? Maybe that I have been on this site since June 2005? Maybe that I crapped more brains in the huge crap I just took than you apparently have between your ears?

Why don't you just apologize and start all over? Why demand answers to Conservative questions from an obvious Conservative site? You do realize this isn't an echo chamber and that would be extremely boring?

FeebMaster
11-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Well, troll or not, I'll answer him if none of you will. Hell, years of talking to voters has blinded my ability to spot trolls anyway.

Look Duzey; No one really cares which invisible sky fairy you talk to in the voting booth. Most of the people here probably even talk to the same one, but that doesn't mean anyone wants to hear about it.

And I thank God you didn't riddle your posts with claims of wanting to shrink the government. I don't know if I could have taken it.

AmPat
11-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Well, troll or not, I'll answer him if none of you will. Hell, years of talking to voters has blinded my ability to spot trolls anyway.

Look Duzey; No one really cares which invisible sky fairy you talk to in the voting booth. Most of the people here probably even talk to the same one, but that doesn't mean anyone wants to hear about it.

And I thank God you didn't riddle your posts with claims of wanting to shrink the government. I don't know if I could have taken it.
I WANT TO SHRINK THE GOVERNMENT!;)