PDA

View Full Version : Church on Sunday ---Murder on Tuesday

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:34 AM
---We the People---

Church on Sunday ---Murder on Tuesday

Christians don’t Murder ---or do they?

Catholics, Jews, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Democrats and Republicans, etc surely don’t kill children? ---Or do they? ---Church on Sunday, Murder on Tuesday.

How can anyone go to church on Sunday and on Tuesday vote for a platform that allows for the killing of unborn children and not be guilty of Murder?

Answer: ---Surely it is not a child, it is just a “fetus” and surely it is not Murder, it is just ---Abortion.

Surely a woman has the right to choose, unless she chooses to Murder a child, but it can’t be a child, it is just a “fetus”.

All Christians know whom Mary the Mother of Christ is.

Who could make a better case of having the right to choose, than Mary? ---She did not even participate in becoming pregnant with the Christ child.

Surely Christ was just a “fetus”, but wait ---Matthew 1:18 ---God says that Mary was found with ---child, not with a “fetus”.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, God said a virgin shall be with child, ---again not a “fetus”.

Make no mistake about it every unborn child is a child ---Not a “fetus”.

To every Christian that has just read this, do you dare tell God that every unborn child is just a “fetus” that you have a Right to destroy?

If you continue to believe in this deception by Satan, are you prepared to stand before God with your argument that the Christ child or any child is only a “fetus” and therefore can be destroyed?

Today America has killed over 50 Million unborn children.

The Decline of America shall not stop ---until the Murder of unborn children is stopped. ---America must return to God’s Morality to receive blessings again.

Christians, do not continue to be deceived about the Murder of children. Do not vote for any platform that allows for the Murdering of our Children.

Another article by ---Duzey

If you believe in this message e-mail it to all believers who intend to vote for Godly Principles.

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Wow! Auto paste 2.0 this is awesome. Little tip, just leak them out a little at a time, I'm still in sack cloth throwing ashes on my head from the first one.:confused:

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:43 AM
I work my articles up in word format for easy copy and pasting.

I have over 50 ready and more coming, but I will try to spread the others out so you don't become overwhelmed.

Duzey

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 09:47 AM
I work my articles up in word format for easy copy and pasting.

I have over 50 ready and more coming, but I will try to spread the others out so you don't become overwhelmed.

Duzey
Go with General Discussion next time please. Stay tuned more to come when the other Mods see this!

PoliCon
10-31-2010, 09:49 AM
I see you have something to input - but dumping everything you have in the span of 10 minutes . . . well that makes you a spammer. Lay off - contribute to the board. :)

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:51 AM
I thought this was the Political forum?

Was I wrong?

PoliCon
10-31-2010, 09:53 AM
I thought this was the Political forum?

Was I wrong?

Oh it is - but you've already posted what? 10 threads in 10 minutes and how much have you contributed other than posting your 10 threads?

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:54 AM
I see you have something to input - but dumping everything you have in the span of 10 minutes . . . well that makes you a spammer. Lay off - contribute to the board. :)

I just posted a small amount I have on hand.

If I had dumped everything I have this website wouldn't have anything else on the front page.

These articles are of importance coming up to this election.

I will space the rest of my articles out over time, if that is ok?

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:56 AM
Oh it is - but you've already posted what? 10 threads in 10 minutes and how much have you contributed other than posting your 10 threads?

I see you claim to believe in We the People by your avatar?

Have I not been replying to any who have had reasonable comments about my articles??

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 09:58 AM
I just posted a small amount I have on hand.

If I had dumped everything I have this website wouldn't have anything else on the front page.

These articles are of importance coming up to this election.

I will space the rest of my articles out over time, if that is ok?

Dude these are meaty post's you should have posted one and allowed us to discuss it with you, by you doing this we are now discussing your method and not your content. Do you see a problem with your effectiveness using this method?

Duzey
10-31-2010, 10:03 AM
Dude these are meaty post's you should have posted one and allowed us to discuss it with you, by you doing this we are now discussing your method and not your content. Do you see a problem with your effectiveness using this method?

Is it my fault if you decide to not focus on the content?

Does this mean I should focus on all your complaints and start an arguement?

Everyone has free-will choice!

Anyone of Good Will will surely focus on my articles instead of mud slinging, surely?

Duzey

NJCardFan
10-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Holy crap, guy. 10 seconds on this forum and you've already established douche status. Congratulations.

Zathras
10-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Holy crap, guy. 10 seconds on this forum and you've already established douche status. Congratulations.

It's the quickest I've ever put someone on ignore, that's for sure.

Kay
10-31-2010, 11:21 AM
How can anyone go to church on Sunday and on Tuesday vote for a platform that allows for the killing of unborn children and not be guilty of Murder?

I like what you wrote, and do agree, only I'd put the word "accessory to" in there.

How can anyone go to church on Sunday and on Tuesday vote for a platform
that allows for the killing of unborn children and not be guilty of accessory to Murder?

Duzey
10-31-2010, 12:39 PM
I like what you wrote, and do agree, only I'd put the word "accessory to" in there.

How can anyone go to church on Sunday and on Tuesday vote for a platform
that allows for the killing of unborn children and not be guilty of accessory to Murder?

At least there is someone who has some Common Sense left between their ears.

Duzey

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Go with General Discussion next time please. Stay tuned more to come when the other Mods see this!

New kind of troll, maybe? I best get some popcorn in while we find out. ;)

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 01:23 PM

LMAO. How true that is. :D

So far, you're not making a great impression, new guy.

You look a lot like a particular troll type we get here sometimes, The Faux über-Conservative Troll.

They don't tend to last long.

Try harder.

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Dozy, oh Dozy, where did you go Dozy?:confused:

PoliCon
10-31-2010, 06:46 PM
I see you claim to believe in We the People by your avatar?

Have I not been replying to any who have had reasonable comments about my articles??

Here's a thought - how about reading what the rest of us post and contributing that way. We're more than willing to hear what you have to say, but please be ready to back up your claims with facts. We ask that even of our own and our resident trolls will call you on it at the first chance.

PoliCon
10-31-2010, 06:48 PM
Is it my fault if you decide to not focus on the content?

Does this mean I should focus on all your complaints and start an arguement?

Everyone has free-will choice!

Anyone of Good Will will surely focus on my articles instead of mud slinging, surely?

Duzey

http://www.amazon.com/Words-That-Work-What-People/dp/1401302599

You might wanna get a copy.

wilbur
10-31-2010, 06:53 PM
Answer: ---Surely it is not a child, it is just a “fetus” and surely it is not Murder, it is just ---Abortion.

Surely a woman has the right to choose, unless she chooses to Murder a child, but it can’t be a child, it is just a “fetus”.

Well, some Christians, while simultaneously deploring abortion, might recognize the wholly theological nature of the pro-life position, so perhaps feel uncomfortable calling upon the long arm of government to be the enforcer of that theology. Maybe they feel that government needs to serve all the people, and should therefore not cater to sectarian religious views.

They also might look at the empirical evidence gathered by researchers that shows abortion prohibitions actually do little to reduce occurrences of abortions.. so they might believe that government will just have little effect overall, so therefore they vote based on other issues. Perhaps they even do their part to fight abortion through other channels.

And I'm sure there are any number of other good motivations that might cause a Christian to vote for pro-choice politicians...

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Here's a thought - how about reading what the rest of us post and contributing that way. We're more than willing to hear what you have to say, but please be ready to back up your claims with facts. We ask that even of our own and our resident trolls will call you on it at the first chance.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

If you are more than willing to hear what I have to say, Why don't you address the issues of my articles?

Am I replying to your initial posts with condesending remarks as you are choosing to do as you avoid addressing the issue of my articles?

When you start taking some much needed Personal Responsibility and take your own advice I will start considering you are more than a troll yourself.

Does the Truth of my article Burn your ears and prick your heart so much that you avoid addressing the real issues I have presented?

Duzey

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 09:30 AM
__________________________________________________ ________________________

If you are more than willing to hear what I have to say, Why don't you address the issues of my articles?

Am I replying to your initial posts with condesending remarks as you are choosing to do as you avoid addressing the issue of my articles?

When you start taking some much needed Personal Responsibility and take your own advice I will start considering you are more than a troll yourself.

Does the Truth of my article Burn your ears and prick your heart so much that you avoid addressing the real issues I have presented?

DuzeyYou wanna consider me a troll? :rolleyes: Be my guest. I frankly don't care what you consider me. I do not base my life on how some n00b who floods the board with sanctimonious religious threads views me. I and others have offered you advice on how to deal with people here and how best to contribute to this community. It's up to you if you listen or if you turn people against you based on your actions.

And to be quite honest - I'm not reading them and I'm not about to read them because I already know what they say.

AmPat
11-01-2010, 09:54 AM
At least there is someone who has some Common Sense left between their ears.

Duzey
Most here do, we just don't like Jackasses whether we agree with their political philosophy or not. You are a Conservative Jackass. That makes you a pariah here. Now, if you choose to contribute, apologize for your Jackasserie and we will treat you less like the Leper you are acting. :cool:

Oh, please lay off the topic line, it makes you look like a typical troll. We already know the topic, just post your comment.

Nubs
11-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Duzey--

Take time when you post. It appears you may suffer from IPE or Internet Premature Ejaculation. Post an itemand give time for it to fully digest and replied to.

You rapid posting reminds me of the story of two bulls. There are two bull standing on a knoll overlooking a herd of cow. The young bull says to the old bull, "Wow look at them cow!! Let's run down there and f*ck one of them!!". The old bull replies,"Hold on, how about we walk down there and f*ck all of them?"

Take your time, smell the roses.