PDA

View Full Version : Who am I?

Duzey
10-31-2010, 09:39 AM
Hi Folks,

I am an American Constitutionalist not afraid to stand up for my Creator and the Constitution.

What about you?

Are there any True Americans in this forum who are willing to stand up for their Creator and the Constitution?

Duzey

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Hi Folks,

I am an American Constitutionalist not afraid to stand up for my Creator and the Constitution.

What about you?

Are there any True Americans in this forum who are willing to stand up for their Creator and the Constitution?

Duzey

I am sure there are a lot of things we agree on but don't turn all your material loose at one time in political news, we are a varied board and have many subjects you can comment on. Please don't be a one trick pony.
Welcome

obx
10-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Welcome.

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Welcome.

Rockntractor gave you some good advice, which I fully endorse.

Just so that we're all clear, I am not a US citizen, only a mere former resident, but I am a godless atheistic bastard.

A couple of my fellow mods are also godless atheistic bastards and ARE US citizens.

Another of my fellow mods is a Brit, like me, but unlike me is not a godless atheistic bastard.

We're all very keen on the US constitution here on CU, all of us mods and most all our members, with the exception of the occasional transient commie or two.

In other words, we are quite varied here, and like Rock said, there is a wide range of subject material to get into in the forum.

Mostly the ungodly and godly members get along pretty well here. Hope you will too.

SaintLouieWoman
10-31-2010, 11:04 AM
With your "who am I" thread title, are you expecting us to guess what your previous CU name was? Want to give a few clues?

At any rate, welcome.

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 01:02 PM
Welcome.

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 01:04 PM
Welcome.

Just so that we're all clear, I am not a US citizen, only a mere former resident, but I am a godless atheistic bastard.

A couple of my fellow mods are also godless atheistic bastards and ARE US citizens.

Another of my fellow mods is a Brit, like me, but unlike me is not a godless atheistic bastard.

We're all very keen on the US constitution here on CU, all of us mods and most all our members, with the exception of the occasional transient commie or two.

In other words, we are quite varied here, and like Rock said, there is a wide range of subject material to get into in the forum.

Mostly the ungodly and godly members get along pretty well here. Hope you will too.

"godless atheistic bastard" .....Are you a Manchester United fan? :eek:

Kay
10-31-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm not too big on man-made organized religion,
but I sit in the Godly section. Welcome, whoever you are.

Articulate_Ape
10-31-2010, 09:35 PM

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/SeanGod.jpg

Constitutionally Speaking
11-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi Folks,

What about you?

Duzey

There is a fair amount of differing opinions here, but most of the Godless heathens are pretty reasonable folks.
There are quite a few Constitutional conservatives here -

WELCOME

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Welcome.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I have no problem what others want to believe or not believe.

I believe mankind was given Free Will choice by our Creator God.

The trick though is that our Creator God set down Cause and Effect rules, which produce exacting results, depending upon what choices we make in Life.

He also told us he wished we would choose Life, not Death.

Problem is some folks cannot seem to help themselves and choose the road to Death, then wonder why they have so many cursings to follow them around all the time.

The way I look at this whole deal is we each got a choice to read others posts and agree or disagree with the content.

If we want the initial poster to be civil to us when we reply, then we should be Civil to them to begin with.

But if we are an Idiot and think we can start Trashing and Trampling on the initial poster and don't even address the issue of the post, we kind make a Fool out of ourself.

That is my belief.

Everyone else is entitled to their own belief, but if we are having trouble communicating with other posters and cannot even address the issues, maybe we should get a Big Mirror and have a Good look at ourself Athiest or not.?

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Welcome.

Welcome to you to and Thank-you

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:20 PM
I am sure there are a lot of things we agree on but don't turn all your material loose at one time in political news, we are a varied board and have many subjects you can comment on. Please don't be a one trick pony.
Welcome

__________________________________________________ __________________

Welcome to you too.

I can assure you that I haven't turned all my articles loose on this forum.

And I am not a one trick pony.

I am of the old Pioneer blood stock and believe in the Basics of our Constitution.

You respect my choice to believe as I do and I will respect you to believe as you wish.

This doesn't mean I won't ask some hard questions you may not like!

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:23 PM
With your "who am I" thread title, are you expecting us to guess what your previous CU name was? Want to give a few clues?

At any rate, welcome.

__________________________________________________ __

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never posted on this website before this.

I have a suggestion for those who "assume" to many things.

It makes an ass-u-me!

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Welcome.

__________________________________________________ ______

I have heard you might drown even in a teacup?

Welcome

Duzey

Big Guy
11-01-2010, 06:26 PM
I reserve my "welcome" for a later date. So, for now HELLO.

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I have no problem what others want to believe or not believe.

I believe mankind was given Free Will choice by our Creator God.

The trick though is that our Creator God set down Cause and Effect rules, which produce exacting results, depending upon what choices we make in Life.

He also told us he wished we would choose Life, not Death.

Problem is some folks cannot seem to help themselves and choose the road to Death, then wonder why they have so many cursings to follow them around all the time.

The way I look at this whole deal is we each got a choice to read others posts and agree or disagree with the content.

If we want the initial poster to be civil to us when we reply, then we should be Civil to them to begin with.

But if we are an Idiot and think we can start Trashing and Trampling on the initial poster and don't even address the issue of the post, we kind make a Fool out of ourself.

That is my belief.

Everyone else is entitled to their own belief, but if we are having trouble communicating with other posters and cannot even address the issues, maybe we should get a Big Mirror and have a Good look at ourself Athiest or not.?

Duzey
You're special Dozey, don't let anyone take that away from you.:D

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 06:29 PM
__________________________________________________ __

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never posted on this website before this.

I have a suggestion for those who "assume" to many things.

It makes an ass-u-me!

Duzey

I have a little hint for you, don't call our lady administrator an ass if you want to continue to post here!

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:31 PM

__________________________________________________ ___________

Kay,

I am with you on this one, for I don't have much use for most "Organized Religion", it is full of Deception as far as I have seen.

I am a Creator God and Jesus man who believes we can have direct contact with our Creator and Jesus Christ.

I don't buy into this Organized Religion control freak stuff where we have to have some Preacher tell us how it is supposed to be.

I learned to read in grade school and can still read without any help from some Preacher asking for Money.

You can throw the Religion part out as far as I am concerned.

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:35 PM
There is a fair amount of differing opinions here, but most of the Godless heathens are pretty reasonable folks.
There are quite a few Constitutional conservatives here -

WELCOME

__________________________________________________ _

Welcome to you too.

I guess as time passes I will see just how many folks can act like reasonable folks and how many don't know anymore than to wine and complain.

It would be nice to see some more folks who could reply and address the issues posted, rather than Bash and Trash about everything else.

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:38 PM
I reserve my "welcome" for a later date. So, for now HELLO.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Howdy to you

Time will tell the rest of the story.

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:40 PM
You're special Dozey, don't let anyone take that away from you.:D
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

You will find I will say what is on my mind without concern what others may agree or not.

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 06:44 PM
I have a little hint for you, don't call our lady administrator an ass if you want to continue to post here!
__________________________________________________ __________________

When we assume things to be we make an ass-u-me, which includes both of us.

Duzey

Duzey
11-01-2010, 07:00 PM
In addition I may not reply to some people when I think they make a stupid reply to me that doesn't warrant a reply.

Duzey

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 07:15 PM
In addition I may not reply to some people when I think they make a stupid reply to me that doesn't warrant a reply.

Duzey

How about you just make up a list of rules for replying to Dozey and we can have SR add them to the site rules!

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 07:21 PM
__________________________________________________ ______

I have heard you might drown even in a teacup?

Welcome

Duzey

Naw. Poli is the one who could drown in a teacup.

I'm the one who rides to work ina pee-cup.

SaintLouieWoman
11-01-2010, 08:53 PM
How about you just make up a list of rules for replying to Dozey and we can have SR add them to the site rules!

Some people are just "special". I guess Duzey is one of them. If I weren't an admin, he's one that I'd put on ignore. :rolleyes:

Duzen apparently has no manners, but does have a special arrogance.

Articulate_Ape
11-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Dammit, I hate competition. :mad:

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 09:00 PM

You can do that? :)

Great.
1. no making fun of spandex
2. no making fun of soccer
3. no making fun of a man purse

I'll keep thinking.

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Dammit, I hate competition. :mad:

Dude. I like your arrogance the best. Really.

I don't care if it's not special....um....

I'm sure you do your best and that's all that matters. :)

BSR
11-01-2010, 09:48 PM
__________________________________________________ _

Welcome to you too.

I guess as time passes I will see just how many folks can act like reasonable folks and how many don't know anymore than to wine and complain.

It would be nice to see some more folks who could reply and address the issues posted, rather than Bash and Trash about everything else.

Duzey

Oh goody. A new chew toy.

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Oh goody. A new chew toy.

Just don't leave slobber all over him and tear the ear like you did on the last one!:mad::rolleyes:

BSR
11-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Just don't leave slobber all over him and tear the ear like you did on the last one!:mad::rolleyes:

I PROMISE NOTHING !!!!:mad:

MountainMan
11-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi Folks,

What about you?

Duzey

Well I for one won't welcome you. I didn't spend 4 years in the military to have some shit bird coming in here asking about "True Americans". I consider Night Owl, Wei We and all the other Americans on this board true Americans too even though they are completely wrong on any given issue.

If you were a constitutionalists, you would realize that. James Madison and Thomas Jefferson disagreed on much but both are True Americans.

So take your condescension and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Articulate_Ape
11-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Well I for one won't welcome you. I didn't spend 4 years in the military to have some shit bird coming in here asking about "True Americans". I consider Night Owl, Wei We and all the other Americans on this board true Americans too even though they are completely wrong on any given issue.

If you were a constitutionalists, you would realize that. James Madison and Thomas Jefferson disagreed on much but both are True Americans.

So take your condescension and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Pure class.

BSR
11-15-2010, 09:50 PM
So now that this shit head was banned, who was it ?

Rockntractor
11-15-2010, 09:52 PM
So now that this shit head was banned, who was it ?

Reverend Phelps.

BSR
11-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Reverend Phelps.

never heard of him...

Rockntractor
11-15-2010, 10:10 PM
never heard of him...

Grasshopper, Google is your friend.

Apache
11-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Grasshopper, Google is your friend.