PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher Afraid Mohammeds, Islam Taking Over Western World

warpig
10-31-2010, 10:58 AM
http://videos.mediaite.com/video/Bill-Maher-Mohammed

Is this clown serious??? :eek:

A little late to the party isn't he. I think the left just praddle on with their pie holes with out listening to what they are saying or understanding the real subject matter.

Wei Wu Wei
10-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Maher has been pretty outspoken against any religions gaining more political or cultural influence for a long time. He's spoken out mostly against Christianity but seems more steadfast against Islam.

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Maher has been pretty outspoken against any religions gaining more political or cultural influence for a long time. He's spoken out mostly against Christianity but seems more steadfast against Islam.

This is true, or at least this is how I perceive Maher to be on this issue.

Interesting what he said about Juan Williams in the clip. I'm guessing he does not approve of the firing.

Articulate_Ape
10-31-2010, 02:15 PM
If Maher is alarmed now, he ain't seen nothing yet. Anyone who can't see what is happening has their head in the sand and a complete lack of understanding of the basic tenets of Islam.

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 02:31 PM
And how nice it is to see "tenets" being called "tenets" and not "tenants" for a change.

Can I get a "amen".

/L# mode

Articulate_Ape
10-31-2010, 02:32 PM
And how nice it is to see "tenets" being called "tenets" and not "tenants" for a change.

Can I get a "amen".

/L# mode

That's an "amen". :p

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 02:34 PM
That's an "amen". :p

LMAO. :D

I knew if anyone was for real, they'd pick up on that. Well done. :D

noonwitch
11-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Maher is an atheist who hates all religion. He is willing to differentiate between the deadliness of radical islamic terror and christians, however, and point out that christian zealots aren't as dangerous as muslim ones.

linda22003
11-01-2010, 08:03 AM

Can I get a "amen".

/L# mode

I'm a MODE now? That's wonderful! :D

Nubs
11-01-2010, 08:09 AM

Beware of the radical Calvinists.