PDA

View Full Version : errr uh

Teddy Kennedy
10-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Hello all. Staunch conservative here. I call Goergia and North Carolina home.

I am proud to be here, and proud to be part of your community. I did a stint in the Navy, then some time with the DEA.

Bailey
10-31-2010, 03:02 PM

I am proud to be here, and proud to be part of your community. I did a stint in the Navy, then some time with the DEA.

Welcome oh you are going to go over well with a name like that

Teddy Kennedy
10-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Welcome oh you are going to go over well with a name like that

Maybe so. But my creds will speak for themselves. Quite honestly, there is no Senator that I held in contempt like I did with Teddy, Byrd was a close second. They are both dead, so now I have Reid, Schumer, Graham, Snowe, Collins, Boxer, Durbin, Kerry, hell this list could go on forever.

Thanks for your welcome.

SarasotaRepub
10-31-2010, 03:22 PM

I have to say your name caught my eye in the new member approval que. :D

Welcome aboard and have a good time. Tuesday is just hours away...

Teddy Kennedy
10-31-2010, 03:28 PM
I have to say your name caught my eye in the new member approval que. :

Welcome aboard and have a good time. Tuesday is just hours away...

I can not wait to see the faces of the msm on Wednesday morning. Of course Bojangles is scurrying out of the country, hell, it's easier than facing the American public, besides, totus could not be prerpared in time for obama to give a lecture about the people's temper tantrum.

SarasotaRepub
10-31-2010, 03:32 PM
I can not wait to see the faces of the msm on Wednesday morning. Of course Bojangles is scurrying out of the country, hell, it's easier than facing the American public, besides, totus could not be prerpared in time for obama to give a lecture about the people's temper tantrum.

LOL!!! Well we'll see how good a night we have Tuesday. I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

Teddy Kennedy
10-31-2010, 03:36 PM
LOL!!! Well we'll see how good a night we have Tuesday. I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

I know, I know. I still feel like I'm 8 years old and Monday is Christmas eve. I saw some wing nut congressman on Fox News Sunday telling Wallace that the dims will hold the house. He is either completely delusional, or the fix is in.

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 03:42 PM
Wilkommen bei CU.

You vill haff fun. :D

I see you are from Georgia and NC, as are some of our other members. I have been to NC, and found it to be a truly wonderful place.

One of our highly trained sniffer pigs (this one is from Oklahoma, I believe), shall be along presently to check you out. Nothing to be worried about. :cool:

Teddy Kennedy
10-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Wilkommen bei CU.

You vill haff fun. :D

I see you are from Georgia and NC, as are some of our other members. I have been to NC, and found it to be a truly wonderful place.

One of our highly trained sniffer pigs (this one is from Oklahoma, I believe), shall be along presently to check you out. Nothing to be worried about. :cool:

No worries. Bacon is like candy to me.

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 03:56 PM
Welcome TK.

I call Georgia home and live near North Carolina.

Thanks you for your service.

Glad you are here.

hampshirebrit
10-31-2010, 03:56 PM
No worries. Bacon is like candy to me.

Excellent, me too. People who enjoy bacon tend to do well here.

Teddy Kennedy
10-31-2010, 04:09 PM
Welcome TK.

I call Georgia home and live near North Carolina.

Thanks you for your service.

Glad you are here.

Thank you sir. Rabun area?

BadCat
10-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Just what we need...another drunk.

SarasotaRepub
10-31-2010, 06:24 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't mind BC. :D

PoliCon
10-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Bojangles Seriously???:rolleyes:

Are you sure you wouldn't be more at home at Stormfront?

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Seriously???:rolleyes:

Poli your racist shit is getting kind of old, keep it to yourself.

PoliCon
10-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Poli your racist shit is getting kind of old, keep it to yourself.

My racist shit? :confused:

Rockntractor
10-31-2010, 07:08 PM
My racist shit? :confused:

This is a welcome thread if you want to accuse the newcomer already of being a stormfronter take it to the dome.

PoliCon
10-31-2010, 07:11 PM
This is a welcome thread if you want to accuse the newcomer already of being a stormfronter take it to the dome.

Someone has power issues. :rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
10-31-2010, 08:43 PM
Thank you sir. Rabun area?

Yepper. That area. I really like the mountains.

Kay
10-31-2010, 09:01 PM
Nice to meet you Uncle Teddy. :)

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Seriously???:rolleyes:

No, I'm good right where I'm at.

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 09:33 AM

I almost got offended until I read some of your posts.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 09:34 AM
No, I'm good right where I'm at.

we'll see.

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Nice to meet you Uncle Teddy. :)

Thank you Kay!

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 09:38 AM
we'll see.

Yeah, we will wont we. People like you don't worry me.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Yeah, we will wont we. People like you don't worry me.

And who are people like me?

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 09:44 AM
And who are people like me?

I introduced myself and your first response to me was that I wwould be happier somewhere else. I'd say you're part bully, part coward. You've got 20k+ posts. You're actually quite easy to read.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 09:50 AM
I introduced myself and your first response to me was that I wwould be happier somewhere else. I'd say you're part bully, part coward. You've got 20k+ posts. You're actually quite easy to read.

Pray tell - what is bullying about noting the inherent racism of a comment and not letting someone get away with just spewing hate? You feel justified in your 'Bojangles' comment then?

AmPat
11-01-2010, 09:58 AM

Welcome, maybe you can learn to spell Georgia?

Oh Linda,,,? Where are you?

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Pray tell - what is bullying about noting the inherent racism of a comment and not letting someone get away with just spewing hate? You feel justified in your 'Bojangles' comment then?

And you've referred to the CiNC in what flattering ways? Secondly, I don't know what website you refer to,
third their is a certain justification in refering Obama as Bojangles. One need only consider Soros and the power he wields over the CiNC and then one can certainly make the logical leap, but one has to be educated enough about the story about bojangles, clearly you fail in that part, nothing racist about it. I bet you see racism at every turn.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 10:08 AM
And you've referred to the CiNC in what flattering ways? Secondly, I don't know what website you refer to,
third their is a certain justification in refering Obama to Bojangles. One need only consider Soros and the power he wields over the CiNC and then one can certainly make the logical leap, but one has to be educated enough about the story about bojangles, clearly you fail in that part, nothing racist about it. I bet you see racism at every turn.

Oh I have nothing against snide names of Barry. But I mostly stick to Barry and M0SSIAH myself. My objection is the casual introduction of race into criticisms of the man. The site I mention is one that has sent several members our way - it's a white supremacist board.

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Oh I have nothing against snide names of Barry. But I mostly stick to Barry and M0SSIAH myself. My objection is the casual introduction of race into criticisms of the man. The site I mention is one that has sent several members our way - it's a white supremacist board.

So based upon one comment you assume I'm a white supremacist? That speaks volumes sir.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 10:52 AM
So based upon one comment you assume I'm a white supremacist? That speaks volumes sir.

Dude - Had I made that flat assumption I would not have posed a question. I would have called you right out on the carpet. However - the casual use of racist terms is not a good sign.

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Dude - Had I made that flat assumption I would not have posed a question. I would have called you right out on the carpet. However - the casual use of racist terms is not a good sign.

You read way to much into my comment, me being the FNG I guess that is understandable in a sense, yet judging one on one comment seems a bit at odds with the conservative theme of this board.;)

Rebel Yell
11-01-2010, 11:45 AM

Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles

:eek::D

Rebel Yell
11-01-2010, 11:47 AM

I don't understand how one can be a white supremacist when, in Poli's eye's, there's no such thing as race.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't understand how one can be a white supremacist when, in Poli's eye's, there's no such thing as race.

Just because I recognize the reality that we are all members of the HUMAN race does not mean that there are not asshats out there - and on here - who are idiotic enough to buy into eugenics and racial theory.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles Bojangles

:rolleyes:

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 12:50 PM
You read way to much into my comment, me being the FNG I guess that is understandable in a sense, yet judging one on one comment seems a bit at odds with the conservative theme of this board.;)

I'm sorry - what condemnation did I offer? :confused:

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry - what condemnation did I offer? :confused:

Show me where I said you condemed me. You must be one of those progressives.

bijou
11-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Knock it off with the arguing, this is a welcome thread and I will be forced to start editing soon.

On that note, welcome to CU Teddy!

Big Guy
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM

Navy, well I can look beyond that. Welcome aboard squid. :D

malloc
11-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Welcome aboard?

I didn't get the "another drunk" comment, I think I'm missing something particularly funny. Oh well, story of my life.

SarasotaRepub
11-01-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry - is not condemnation the natural result of judging someone else? And pray tell - how do you conclude that I am a progressive? Because I do not let apparently casual racially charged remarks go unchallenged?

Poli take it easy. Don't make me post another Speedo pic. :mad::D

BadCat
11-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I almost got offended until I read some of your posts.

Glad you did some research. It was, of course, a reference to your moniker, and not in anyway a reference to you, personally.

From what I see in this thread, you're a stand up guy, we'll probably get along just fine.

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Knock it off with the arguing, this is a welcome thread and I will be forced to start editing soon.

On that note, welcome to CU Teddy!

Thank you bijou. It is an honor to be here.

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry - is not condemnation the natural result of judging someone else? And pray tell - how do you conclude that I am a progressive? Because I do not let apparently casual racially charged remarks go unchallenged?

I am done with you.Your rigidity is beyond the bounds of all common decencey.I can not imagine having another conversation with you. It will be your loss. Your best play, don't respond to this. We are done.

To everyone else who welcomed me. Thank you, I am glad to be here. To whoever called me out on the mispelling, get a life. The rest of you have proven what I expected all along. I've seen nothing but kindness and honest debate since I've been here. It is my honor to join your board. I hope to contribute positive remarks and spirited debate.

Constitutionally Speaking
11-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I am done with you.Your rigidity is beyond the bounds of all common decencey.I can not imagine having another conversation with you. It will be your loss. Your best play, don't respond to this. We are done.

To everyone else who welcomed me. Thank you, I am glad to be here. To whoever called me out on the mispelling, get a life. The rest of you have proven what I expected all along. I've seen nothing but kindness and honest debate since I've been here. It is my honor to join your board. I hope to contribute positive remarks and spirited debate.

The spelling thing is kind of an inside joke - just a board idiosyncrasy.

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 07:36 PM
The spelling thing is kind of an inside joke - just a board idiosyncrasy. B

It aggravates me as well. Quuite honestly I am embarrased when I make that mistake, but thank you for tipping me off. I shall be vigilant in making sure that my spelling is spot on.

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 07:37 PM
The spelling thing is kind of an inside joke - just a board idiosyncrasy.

I thought I was the board idiosyncracy? :confused:

Big Guy
11-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I think everyone here has been called out on their spelling at one time or another. I like to have fun with it when I get called out. After all we caint cypher letters two gud her in Tennessee. :D

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I thought I was the board idiosyncracy? :confused:

The dude.

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 07:40 PM
The dude.

Dude's here. :D

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 07:41 PM
B

It aggravates me as well. Quuite honestly I am embarrased when I make that mistake, but thank you for tipping me off. I shall be vigilant in making sure that my spelling is spot on.

Yep, you made it past PC Poli now Linda Numbas is next!:D

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 07:42 PM

I really like Linda Number's figure.....

BadCat
11-01-2010, 07:47 PM
I really like Linda Number's figure.....

You've seen it?

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 07:50 PM
You've seen it?

Better believe it. It's 22003. That second "0" really gets me hot.

I'm a sucker for nice figures....

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Better believe it. It's 22003. That second "0" really gets me hot.

I'm a sucker for nice figures....

Dude, I thought this thread was all about me.

Bubba Dawg
11-01-2010, 07:58 PM

Hey, for Linda Numbers, I'll make an addition...

Kay
11-01-2010, 07:58 PM

Hey don't feel bad Teddy. Within my first couple of posts I was labeled as a suspected 'stormfronter' ... something about porch monkeys. :rolleyes: I had to ask what Stormfront was too. I laughed right out loud at the Bojangles reference, that's one I've not heard used before.

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 07:59 PM

Dude we are just showing you the obstacles on CU, you have already experienced the dips now it's time to head for the hills.......

Big Guy
11-01-2010, 08:10 PM

I like Bojangles............:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XKhRx3udxk

Teddy Kennedy
11-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Dude we are just showing you the obstacles on CU, you have already experienced the dips now it's time to head for the hills.......

Kewl, I'm strapped in and ready for the ride. Rock and roll, let's do this thing.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 10:33 PM

I'll try not to cry myself to sleep. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 10:35 PM

I love how the rednecks paint decency as PC. :rolleyes: I guess having all your teeth is considered being uppity in your worldview. :p

Big Guy
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I love how the rednecks paint decency as PC. :rolleyes: I guess having all your teeth is considered being uppity in your worldview. :p

You still have all your teeth? Are they original or store bought? :D

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 10:42 PM
You still have all your teeth? Are they original or store bought? :D

all original.

Big Guy
11-01-2010, 10:44 PM
all original.

Damn, you are uppity. :D

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Damn, you are uppity. :D

:rolleyes: Uppity and PC.

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 10:47 PM
:rolleyes: Uppity and PC.
and short!

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 10:51 PM
and short!

as the pic I posted the other day clearly demonstrates. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
11-01-2010, 11:13 PM
as the pic I posted the other day clearly demonstrates. :rolleyes:

Do you mean this one that you took?:confused:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/ellenamcgltdcom.jpg?t=1288671175

Big Guy
11-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Do you mean this one that you took?:confused:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/ellenamcgltdcom.jpg?t=1288671175

ROFL :D

AmPat
11-02-2010, 07:07 AM

Your'e the one claiming to be from a place you cannot spell! OTOH, I did say welcome.
http://i55.tinypic.com/28iu4ie.jpg