PDA

View Full Version : Well Tonights Trick or Treaters and the Fun I Had

Carol
11-01-2010, 01:47 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9431320)

rsmith6621 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-01-10 01:38 AM
Original message
Well Tonights Trick or Treaters and the Fun I Had

Edited on Mon Nov-01-10 01:42 AM by rsmith6621

...Tonight my wife and I had about 25 T&Ters...... about the eighth door knocker the neighborhood republican mom stopped by with her 10 year old daughter and I was the one to answer the door.....The girl was dressed up as new age Witch with a long black haired wig on... So I told my wife to come and take a look at her, about half way to the door I said I think its a Christine O'Donell trick or treater...her mother first laughed until she figured out what I was saying then got smirky on me, my wife stood and told the girl what a delightful costume she had on as I made my way to the kitchen.....when I returned I put a variety of candy bars and skittles in her bag and wished her luck for lots of candy then I handed her mother a Lipton Tea bag and said "here you go something to sip on Tuesday night to watch many of those politicians you voted for go down the drain"

Guess what....she and her daughter went down the sidewalk quick....I found the bag half way down the sidewalk.....Oh well it was fun. Words fail me. I guess to some people politics are everything and anyone who doesn't agree with them is the enemy. Why should it surprise me that they think this way.........their hero, Obama told them that this was so and it was ok to think this way and act however they want to.

cutlassmama Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Nov-01-10 01:41 AM
Response to Original message
1. he he he. Sounds like a great time was had!

prolesunited Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-01-10 01:43 AM
Response to Original message
2. Why don't you just poll people at the door

and only give candy out to the children of good Dems?

Personally, I think it was a douche move, but I'm sure you'll find the applause you seek here

B Calm Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-01-10 01:45 AM
Original message
You handed her mother a Lipton Tea bag, LOL!

cajunboy2k
11-01-2010, 05:42 AM
Thats a funny story. Here is another one, my bouncy.

For Holloween, I dressed as Obama. When trick-or-treaters with big bags of candy came to the door, I took half their candy and gave it to other kids who had less .I helped spread the candy-wealth around.
Even the kid dressed as Obama didnt like it.

cajunboy2k

SarasotaRepub
11-01-2010, 05:50 AM
What an asshole. Assuming this really happened. :rolleyes:

marv
11-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Thats a funny story. Here is another one, my bouncy.

For Holloween, I dressed as Obama. When trick-or-treaters with big bags of candy came to the door, I took half their candy and gave it to other kids who had less .I helped spread the candy-wealth around.
Even the kid dressed as Obama didnt like it.

cajunboy2k
http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/avatars/laugher.gif

movie buff
11-01-2010, 09:10 AM
What a jerk.

Prolesunited will prbably be tombstoned for his/ her reply.

PoliCon
11-01-2010, 11:00 AM
What a jerk.

Prolesunited will prbably be tombstoned for his/ her reply.

He's right though. It was a douche move.

noonwitch
11-01-2010, 12:29 PM
What an idiot. That's as bad as the woman in Grosse Pointe in 2008 who wouldn't give candy to any kids who answered yes when she asked them if their parents were voting for Obama.

Halloween is about cute little kids knocking on your door and asking for candy. Or, if you read Jack Chick tracts, it's Satan's birthday. Either way, it's not about politics.

Dan D. Doty
11-01-2010, 02:13 PM
These two-bit j*ckoff just had to ruin a kid's holiday because he's fueled by hate :rolleyes:

Really brave of him to take things out on a mother and her kid; what next? Beating disabaled vets with a baseball bat?

CueSi
11-01-2010, 02:43 PM
These two-bit j*ckoff just had to ruin a kid's holiday because he's fueled by hate :rolleyes:

Really brave of him to take things out on a mother and her kid; what next? Beating disabaled vets with a baseball bat?

Close. I'm posting from my phone, but I remember a thread where they didn't want to give presents to kids of deceased vets.

Listen, the rule of thumb is: no matter how heinous it is, a leftist has thought of doing it...to a conservative or a Vet...or a Christian...and maybe a libertarian.

~QC

Constitutionally Speaking
11-01-2010, 03:40 PM
What an idiot. That's as bad as the woman in Grosse Pointe in 2008 who wouldn't give candy to any kids who answered yes when she asked them if their parents were voting for Obama.

Halloween is about cute little kids knocking on your door and asking for candy. Or, if you read Jack Chick tracts, it's Satan's birthday. Either way, it's not about politics.

BING BING BING BING

Adam Wood
11-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Good grief, what an asshole.

If there's any justice in the world, then the mother and kids came back with a 64-pack of un-recycled la-la tickets and rolled the shit out of his house.

And then it rained.

NJCardFan
11-05-2010, 12:42 AM
The nice thing is that the douchebag's week ended up getting ruined Tuesday night as the Dummies got rolled.