PDA

View Full Version : Just voted

Duzey
11-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi folks,

I just returned from voting in our small town.

Already the turn-out has blasted past the normal turn-out and the day is just beginning..

This shows for sure people are fed up with our current Public officials.

Maybe this time we will get some change for the Good of America, not for the destruction of America as has been taking place because of the Anti-God Liberals who have been Trashing and Trampling on our God given Rights and our Constitution.

The pen is mighter than the sword, vote the Evil Anti-God Liberals out of office!

Duzey

hampshirebrit
11-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks for letting everyone know.

Rockntractor
11-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks for letting everyone know.

Wait a minute , did I miss it, Duzy voted. Did you vote for Satan's candidates Duzy?:eek:

NJCardFan
11-02-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm beginning to think that Duzy is a DU plant.

Rockntractor
11-02-2010, 11:18 AM

You gotta wonder about the DUzy part, I think Hampstershire has a sock and it's a doozy!:D

Duzey
11-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Wait a minute , did I miss it, Duzy voted. Did you vote for Satan's candidates Duzy?:eek:
__________________________________________________ ___________

Now is the time for ---ALL People of Good Will ---to come to the aide of our Country.

“The world is a Dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are Evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” Albert Einstein
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I will---stand up against Evil.

Duzey

hampshirebrit
11-02-2010, 11:57 AM
You gotta wonder about the DUzy part, I think Hampstershire has a sock and it's a doozy!:D

Not mine. My socks (if I had any) wouldn't go for Excessive Capitalisation of Words.

Have a nice Day. :p

Rockntractor
11-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Not mine. My socks (if I had any) wouldn't go for Excessive Capitalisation of Words.

Have a nice Day. :p

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/CapsLock5B15D.jpg?t=1288717324

hampshirebrit
11-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Just spotted this gem within a gem:

...the aide of our Country.

Muppet. :rolleyes:

AmPat
11-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Linda????

fettpett
11-02-2010, 02:23 PM
I voted this morning/early afternoon. pretty quick in an out.

had a dude spouting off that this a bad day for America because the "crooks and pirates" were going to take back the country. all i could do was shake my head and vote...

Articulate_Ape
11-02-2010, 02:27 PM
I voted this morning/early afternoon. pretty quick in an out.

had a dude spouting off that this a bad day for America because the "crooks and pirates" were going to take back the country. all i could do was shake my head and vote...

I would have pointed out him that in order for anyone to "take back" the country, it had to be theirs to begin with and have been taken away from them.

fettpett
11-02-2010, 02:39 PM
I would have pointed out him that in order for anyone to "take back" the country, it had to be theirs to begin with and have been taken away from them.

very true, but I was in the process of voting ( GO SNYDER ) when he made his comments and was walking out. Typical Libtard attitude though

Big Guy
11-02-2010, 03:03 PM
I voted this afternoon, in and out pretty quick. I didn't see any problems, everyone was civil.

malloc
11-02-2010, 03:07 PM
I voted early this A.M. Poll wasn't busy at all, but I live out in the sticks, so.....

I felt rather proud voting for props 106 & 107.

In November 2010 voters in Arizona will address Proposition 106, the Healthcare Freedom Act for Arizona (HCR 2014). If passed Proposition 106 would amend the Arizona Constitution to prohibit any law from compelling any person, employer or health care provider to participate in any health care system, allow a person or employer to pay directly for lawful health care services without being penalized or fined, and allow a health care provider to accept direct payment for lawful health care services without being penalized or fined.

In November 2010 voters in Arizona will address Proposition 107, entitled the Arizona Civil Rights Initiative. It arises from the House of Representatives (HCR 2019)as a proposed Constitutional Amendment. If passed Proposition 107 would amend the Arizona Constitution to ban affirmative action programs that give preferential treatment to or discriminate against any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education or public contracting.

Troll
11-02-2010, 04:03 PM
I voted as well. Panem et Circenses.

Remind me again, are we supposed to be excited about the seats the GOP will pick up?

AmPat
11-02-2010, 04:12 PM

Remind me again, are we supposed to be excited about the seats the GOP will pick up?

Only if the GOP doesn't corrupt the freshmen. If they don't change their ways, 2012 will most likely be their last public office.

hampshirebrit
11-02-2010, 04:53 PM

Spoken like a true cynic of the electoral process.

You raise a good point though, and so does AmPat in his reply.

This election needs to serve as a wake-up call to the GOP, as well as to the donkey-party.

If the GOP is not capable of fielding a better presidential candidate than their 2008's, then Obama surely will deserve to beat the GOP in 2012.

That would be a big shame, were it to happen.

Sonnabend
11-03-2010, 05:07 AM

More like a stump.