PDA

View Full Version : DU is imploding: I despise Republicans

Carol
11-02-2010, 09:09 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9451427)

rhiannon55 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-02-10 09:56 PM
Original message
I despise Republicans

As I brace myself for the news that BROWNBACK is the new governor of my state, and KKKobach the Secretary of State, and that too fucking many Republicans have lied their way into positions of power in other states and in the House and Senate, I feel so fucking angry. Republicans are DESTROYING this country. Republican voters vote against their own best interests, they're too fucking uninformed and mis-informed to know it, and they refuse to believe anything that the Fox Propaganda Network didn't tell them. Of course, Republican congressmen vote only for the best interests of their wealthy constituents who give them lots of money, thus lining their own pockets and "war chests". When they say they represent their constituents, they don't mean you and me--and they don't mean the easily confused "little" people who voted them into office.

After Republicans severely fucked up our country, we were beginning to make some progress. And now the reichwing will have a stranglehold on the political process and nothing will get done at all. Well, except for tax cuts for the wealthy, and the destruction of social programs that kept a lot of people afloat. Oh, and more restrictive laws regarding abortion and gay rights, and of course, funding for endless war. Those fuckers. Those ignorant, propagandized, self-centered Republican voters. And those greedy craven lying Republican politicians. I despise them all.

Excuse my language.:D No. Republicans voted for their BEST interest. They're just not selfish like you (liberals) are. There are more things at stake than getting some kind of entitlement money.

live love laugh Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-02-10 09:58 PM
Response to Original message
1. I hate them. Period, They are traitors. nt

jimlup Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-02-10 10:00 PM
Response to Original message
2. At least you'll have lots of friends here with those sentiments.

I can't watch TV tonight. I'm too revolted. I'm just handing out here and watching the results online. I really can't stand hearing the pundits talk about how it's a bright new day. It isn't!
link

Bluzmann57 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-02-10 09:56 PM
Original message
Ok teahadists. Bring it on.

You stupid motherfuckers have no plan and the American people will see throuh you soon enough. We went through tax cuts for the extremely wealthy once and it didn't work. We went through two wars at the same time and it didn't work. We went through our jobs being outsourced and it obviously didn't work.
If you motherfucking teahadists have any solutions, then tell me what they are. Because you haven't proven that you are actually FOR anything, only against Obama. Time to put up or shut up. Now.

AmPat
11-02-2010, 09:14 PM
rhiannon55 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-02-10 09:56 PM
Original message
I despise RepublicansNot only isthe feeling mutual DUmmy, the rest of the nation seems to despise your philosophy.

SarasotaRepub
11-02-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm soooooo tempted to logon...:D

warpig
11-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm soooooo tempted to logon...:D

go man go!!!

SarasotaRepub
11-02-2010, 09:24 PM
go man go!!!

One must show restraint. ;)

warpig
11-02-2010, 09:27 PM
One must show restraint. ;)

why, they don't, go ahead spike the ball

SarasotaRepub
11-02-2010, 09:38 PM
why, they don't, go ahead spike the ball

Ha! Another time.

3rd-try
11-03-2010, 06:47 AM
Bluzmann57 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-02-10 09:56 PM
Original message
Ok teahadists. Bring it on.

You stupid motherfuckers have no plan and the American people will see throuh you soon enough. We went through tax cuts for the extremely wealthy once and it didn't work. We went through two wars at the same time and it didn't work. We went through our jobs being outsourced and it obviously didn't work.
If you motherfucking teahadists have any solutions, then tell me what they are. Because you haven't proven that you are actually FOR anything, only against Obama. Time to put up or shut up. Now.

Golly Gee Bluzz....it seems you have memorized everything you've been told very well. Anything to add about your 2 years of total control????How about our nat dept quadrupling in those two years???? I guess you think you can borrow yourself out of dept, right???????? You are pissed off. That does not in any way cancel out the fact that you're a DUMBFUCK