PDA

View Full Version : Grayson's gone. As far as I'm concerned, we just lost far beyond any number.

MountainMan
11-02-2010, 09:22 PM
AlabamaLibrul (466 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Nov-02-10 09:30 PM
Original message
Grayson's gone. As far as I'm concerned, we just lost far beyond any number.

Advertisements [?]
We lost one of the absolute best we had.

If Feingold goes, it doesn't matter one whit what the numbers come out to be, we have suffered an immense loss. We already have.

I fucking love it!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9450683&mesg_id=9450683)

SarasotaRepub
11-02-2010, 09:29 PM
This will most probably be the LAST time a Dem running for office openly logs onto the DUmp.

:D

obx
11-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Grayson is toast.... or more likely, SHIT ON A SHINGLE.

AmPat
11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
I would be embarrassed to be represented by a turd like Grayson. How did the paint chip eating, booger eater get elected anyway?

movie buff
11-03-2010, 07:50 AM
This will most probably be the LAST time a Dem running for office openly logs onto the DUmp.

:D

Indeed.
Why did he think that dialoguing with that disgusting nest of vipers who are already solidly for him would help his campaign?

megimoo
11-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Indeed.
Why did he think that dialoguing with that disgusting nest of vipers who are already solidly for him would help his campaign?Morons tend to cluster !

Carol
11-03-2010, 12:23 PM
It never fails to amaze me that they think they "win" when one of theirs is outspoken, rude and nasty to someone on the other side.

That is why Grayson and Feingold are/were considered by the leftists to be their "hero', and why they cheer and claim victory whenever a liberal pundit is rude to a conservative or yells and/or talks over the conservative so they cannot get a word in edgewise. They figure they "win" this way.

Well, they didn't yesterday. They don't in the real world.

And today they just can't understand why these 2 lost.