PDA

View Full Version : Half of Americans have to be the stupidest people in

SarasotaRepub
11-03-2010, 05:51 AM
The Libtards didn't get their way so of course, half of people are stupid... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9458602) :rolleyes:

Cleita (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-03-10 03:02 AM
Original message Half of Americans have to be the stupidest people in

the world. We were beaten down by a decade of Republican politics, to the point of a Great Depression and the draining away of everything that was good about this country and yet enough voters showed up to vote into office the very same people who would destroy this nation even more. I really can't take the stupidity any more.

The next two years are going to be nothing but gridlock. Nothing will get done when we are in a very real crisis, an economy struggling to recover and two wars that seem endless. Obama is not going to be able to do shit about anything without a huge struggle, bigger than he already has had to cope with. In the meantime more people will die or end up in desperate circumstances because stupid people voted before they bothered to check facts and then think about them.

Bah! I'm going to bed.

I would have bet a thousand that there would be a thread like this. Typical with a capital T. :D

warpig
11-03-2010, 05:55 AM
The Libtards didn't get their way so of course, half of people are stupid... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9458602) :rolleyes:

I would have bet a thousand that there would be a thread like this. Typical with a capital T. :D

They have held the majority for 2 years and it has produced nothing. They did not need the GOP to make the changes this person seems to think need to be made.
Why the whining?

Bailey
11-03-2010, 06:15 AM
The part where she said nothing will get done just might be a good thing for this country.

Constitutionally Speaking
11-03-2010, 07:06 AM
They have held the majority for 2 years and it has produced nothing. They did not need the GOP to make the changes this person seems to think need to be made.
Why the whining?

Four years.

movie buff
11-03-2010, 08:03 AM

Me, too.
When they lose elections, they attribute it to 2 things:
1. A massive election fraud conspiracy perpetrated by Rove and the Legion of Doom.
2. Everyone in the country not like them is automatically a brainless hillbilly.

AmPat
11-03-2010, 08:05 AM
DUMS cannot accept their defeats, they must place blame elsewhere always. No personal responsibility is allowed.

linda22003
11-03-2010, 08:09 AM
"Half of Americans have to be the stupidest people in the world."

Oh, definitely. Which half?

Zathras
11-03-2010, 08:10 AM
"Half of Americans have to be the stupidest people in the world."

Oh, definitely. Which half?

The half that voted in California for Brown qualify for sure.

jediab
11-03-2010, 08:39 AM

Or the *&%ing half that voted for Dayton in Minnesota.....God I hate this state sometimes. Love the fishing though.

ralph wiggum
11-03-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm so glad I had plans last night & didn't bother reading the DUmp. Based on the way they react everytime they lose an election, I knew exactly what was going to be posted. Threads like this are a perfect example.

Calypso Jones
11-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Politically, 2 years isn't such a long time for a recovery. But lets be clear. There is NO recovery and there won't be a recovery. Democrats have lost what they did because regular americans recognize the devastation that democrat rule is bringing and we want to stop it NOW.

wineslob
11-03-2010, 09:32 AM

I hear that. I just don't get it. :confused: All I can think of is the "Progressives" in this state are really just for status quo.

BSR
11-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Let me taste your tears DU..

mmmmmmmm, they are so yummy and sweet...

http://www.notcoming.com/animation/images/southpark_tearlick.gif

z06gal
11-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Why the whining?

This. :)

PoliCon
11-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Why the whining?

2 years? 4 sir. for the last 2 they've had majorities in both houses and the presidency - so that controlled the whole ball of wax.

AmPat
11-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Half of Americans have to be the stupidest people in More than half. Remember, the mighty O Blah Blah is the POTUS. Took more than half to get the Commander of Ineptituude into office.

PoliCon
11-03-2010, 01:46 PM
More than half. Remember, the mighty O Blah Blah is the POTUS. Took more than half to get the Commander of Ineptituude into office.

no actually - remember that only 61.7% of Americans voted in 2008 - and of those he only got 52.9% of the vote - with a large percentage of them being illegally cast votes.

Reasonable
11-03-2010, 03:27 PM
I have noticed one consistent thing about the DU members who consider everyone who doen't share their views as being stupid, not informed, low information, not very well educated, etc, etc

They are always able to clearly demonstrate their superior education, intellect and other cognitive skills.

The level of their intellectual superiority is reflected in the logic of the conclusions they draw and the articulate and sophisticated use of the English language demonstrated on the DU website.

I have no doubt the hearts of their kindergarten teachers burst with pride everytime they read a post.

SarasotaRepub
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
I have noticed one consistent thing about the DU members who consider everyone who doen't share their views as being stupid, not informed, low information, not very well educated, etc, etc

They are always able to clearly demonstrate their superior education, intellect and other cognitive skills.

The level of their intellectual superiority is reflected in the logic of the conclusions they draw and the articulate and sophisticated use of the English language demonstrated on the DU website.

I have no doubt the hearts of their kindergarten teachers burst with pride everytime they read a post.

:D:D

m00
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM

kctim (1000+ posts)
32. It is quite apparent

that their idea of what is in their own best interest is ALOT different than what YOU think is in their best interest.

To be quite honest, progressives have no idea what is in other peoples best interests and the sooner they realize that and stop making excuses, the sooner we can take back what we lost last night.

Dan D. Doty
11-04-2010, 12:38 AM

And there is their other plan ( which always works like a charm).

Treat the voters with utter contemp, tell everyone that you better then they are, and sh*t on them every chance you get; only by doing this, will be people vote the way you want.

And of course there is DU's ( and many other left-wing bloggers) universal explaination on why they lose.

The Democrats weren't far enough to the left.

The Republicans are farther to left then the Democrats ... who knew :confused:

So lets cap the lessons learned by the Moonbats this election season.

* The American people are stupid, and they need to go to a re-education camp( for their own good, of course).

* If you lose, scream over and over again " THEY CHEATED!!! " until you believe it without a doubt.

* If people dislike your policies, do them even more ( this way they'll vote for you).

ralph wiggum
11-04-2010, 07:48 AM
kctim (1000+ posts)
32. It is quite apparent

that their idea of what is in their own best interest is ALOT different than what YOU think is in their best interest.

To be quite honest, progressives have no idea what is in other peoples best interests and the sooner they realize that and stop making excuses, the sooner we can take back what we lost last night.

Excellent post! Especially for a DU'er. :cool:

PoliCon
11-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Excellent post! Especially for a DU'er. :cool:

It's hard to believe that these kinds of democrats still exist. I thought they were extinct.

NJCardFan
11-04-2010, 10:27 AM
All I have to say is that Hank "I'm Afraid That Guam Is Going To Capsize" Johnson was re-elected with 75% of the vote. And Sheila "We Achieved Victory in Vietnam" Jackson Lee was re-elected at 70%. Now I ask, which half is stupid? And some of the most corrupt congresspeople were overwhelmingly re-elected:

Maxine Waters-79%
Charlie Rangel-80%
Barney Frank-54%
Jesse Jackson, jr.-80%

So, again I ask, who exactly are the stupid ones?

PoliCon
11-04-2010, 05:03 PM
All I have to say is that Hank "I'm Afraid That Guam Is Going To Capsize" Johnson was re-elected with 75% of the vote. And Sheila "We Achieved Victory in Vietnam" Jackson Lee was re-elected at 70%. Now I ask, which half is stupid? And some of the most corrupt congresspeople were overwhelmingly re-elected:

Maxine Waters-79%
Charlie Rangel-80%
Barney Frank-54%
Jesse Jackson, jr.-80%

So, again I ask, who exactly are the stupid ones? I was once told by someone who was camaigning locally for a politician who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar - "yea he's a crook, but he's our crook. You want someone else's crook in there?"