PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Math = Reality Challenged

Pulpfishin
11-03-2010, 01:13 PM
http://democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9464386&mesg_id=9464943

Everyone was CRYING that the repukes were going to win the Senate, and take 100 seats in the Congress. They said that Christine O'Donnell and Sharron Angle were credible candidates and would win their seats.

But WE TURNED THEM BACK. The people REALIZE that it was NOT President Obama's agenda, but it was ROGUE AGENCY in the populace that turned the poeple against our progressive movement.

But they only got 60 house seats. SIXTY! EVERYONE was saying 100, to me, that's a WIN of FORTY SEATS!

Dear asshat,
You failed to see the BIG picture, combined federal, state, and local elections resulted in the LARGEST political party shift in history!

Your beloved dipshitocrats took a blow they might never recover from given the re-districting that will now be controlled by REPUBLICAN controlled state governments!

Normally I encourage your kind to regularly take their meds, you might want to back off your dosage!

ralph wiggum
11-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Who was saying we would gain 100 seats? I heard nothing of the sort from anyone, and I was hoping for 45 or 50.

noonwitch
11-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Who was saying we would gain 100 seats? I heard nothing of the sort from anyone, and I was hoping for 45 or 50.

It was probably Dick Morris.

ralph wiggum
11-03-2010, 03:37 PM
It was probably Dick Morris.

I honestly don't watch a lot of cable news unless there's a big story or an election. Monday night after the World Series ended, I flipped over to MSNBC & Fox News to check out some election preview stuff. I caught Morris on Fox saying something about the potential of gaining 50-75 seats, but nowhere near 100.

I imagine the DU'er will claim that they read it on FreeRepublic.