PDA

View Full Version : Obama Should Get a Primary Challenge In 2012

ConHunter
11-05-2010, 03:58 PM
I've had it with Obama. I'm sick of him always compromising with republicans. I think he should get a primary challenge from someone who will get tuff on the republicans and get things done. Alan Grayson would be an excellent candidate!

Bailey
11-05-2010, 05:05 PM
I've had it with Obama. I'm sick of him always compromising with republicans. I think he should get a primary challenge from someone who will get tuff on the republicans and get things done. Alan Grayson would be an excellent candidate!

listen coonhunter you really have too troll better, the op was sad. I know you have it in you to be the best troll EVAH!!11!!eleventy!! :rolleyes:

obx
11-06-2010, 11:54 AM

I think you are right Coonhunter. Grayson is the perfect face for todays democrat party. And to further reflect what they stand for, as a runnig mate he should pick either O J Simpson or the Octomom.

BadCat
11-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah moonbat, that would be a great ticket.

How about Kookcinich? Obumble/Kookcinich 2012...that's a dream ticket.

Wei Wu Wei
11-06-2010, 02:41 PM
I don't think it'll happen, but I do think that a primary challenge against Obama would actually benefit his chances of re-election.

Obama would spend a lot of time campaiging and getting air time of him carefully explaining the details of the "stimulus" (which was mostly tax cuts and jobs, but not all the money was spent right), and the stressing the benefits of health care bill that have already begun. He will win easily but go right into campgianing for re-election and all of the main GOP attacks would have been addressed on tv nightly for months already. Al lthe GOP would have left is vague "big government" attacks.

m00
11-06-2010, 03:03 PM
I think he'll get thrown under the bus if things are looking bad. But Obama isn't really the problem, he's just a symptom of a larger ideological problem that has taken hold of the party since Gore lost.