PDA

View Full Version : Christine O'Donnell On O'Reilly Factor

NJCardFan
11-05-2010, 10:38 PM
OK, I just watched her interview with Bill O and all I have to say is, where was this Christine O'Donnell during the campaign? She was articulate. She made sense. And she sounded very intelligent. She said that she had a big problem with the Delaware Republican establishment for not backing her and she's right. Anyone else catch this?

Kay
11-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I just watched it too. But I was only half listening and half reading.

AmPat
11-06-2010, 11:09 AM
She sounded pretty much like this to me. The left made her sound otherwise. I guess it all depends on what source one listens to.

Jfor
11-08-2010, 10:51 AM
OK, I just watched her interview with Bill O and all I have to say is, where was this Christine O'Donnell during the campaign? She was articulate. She made sense. And she sounded very intelligent. She said that she had a big problem with the Delaware Republican establishment for not backing her and she's right. Anyone else catch this?

She was always there. She always sounded this way. Folks on here who didn't like her never bothered to listen to her. She was on Levin, Hannity and other major shows.

noonwitch
11-08-2010, 02:41 PM
When she addressed the witch thing in her ads, she doomed herself. She shouldn't have addressed it in a commercial that was repeated over and over again-it just reminds people of the original statement, even if her flirtation with witchcraft was a long time ago.

Her past as an "anti-sex, anti-masturbation" activist didn't help her much, either.

PoliCon
11-08-2010, 02:50 PM
She sounded pretty much like this to me. The left made her sound otherwise. I guess it all depends on what source one listens to.

QFT