PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Explain Laura Ingraham To Me?

NJCardFan
11-05-2010, 11:36 PM
I see this woman on O'Reilly and she, it seems, rabidly hates liberals. I've read 2 of her books as well. And yet, she has dated both Bob Toricelli, a disgraces former Democratic Senator from NJ as well as Keith Olbermann.

Rockntractor
11-06-2010, 12:12 AM
I see this woman on O'Reilly and she, it seems, rabidly hates liberals. I've read 2 of her books as well. And yet, she has dated both Bob Toricelli, a disgraces former Democratic Senator from NJ as well as Keith Olbermann.
My wife likes her but to me when I have listened to her radio show she gets on my nerves, I am pro life but she has to work it in about once every ten minutes and it gets old.
She got her start as a speech writer for Ronald Reagan.

djones520
11-06-2010, 02:45 AM
Yeah, she's a little to rabid for my tastes.

Kay
11-06-2010, 09:10 AM
And yet, she has dated ........Keith Olbermann.

:eek: I never knew that! OMG WTF

I've always kind of liked her.
It's Ann Coulter that I can't hardly take.

Rockntractor
11-06-2010, 10:28 AM

Coulter is the one I like, it's all a personal preference thing, Laura is a good conservative.

fettpett
11-06-2010, 10:34 AM

they dated in the 90's when he was still at ESPN and wasn't the blowhard libtrad we know to day (at lest Publicly)

obx
11-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Coulter is the one I like, it's all a personal preference thing, Laura is a good conservative.

I like Coulter also. I like her wit and humor.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
11-06-2010, 04:50 PM
She (Anne) dated a Liberal guy too.

SaintLouieWoman
11-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Anyone remember Carville and Mary M? Stuff happens.

If Laura dated them back in the 90's, that's a long time ago. She's a recent convert to Catholicism, so maybe she just gets a bit carried away. I've always thought she's a reasonable person and prefer her to Coulter.

She was engaged a few years ago and I believe he dumped her shortly after her breast cancer surgery. I admire the woman for persevering.

Articulate_Ape
11-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Anyone remember Carville and Mary M? Stuff happens.

If Laura dated them back in the 90's, that's a long time ago. She's a recent convert to Catholicism, so maybe she just gets a bit carried away. I've always thought she's a reasonable person and prefer her to Coulter.

She was engaged a few years ago and I believe he dumped her shortly after her breast cancer surgery. I admire the woman for persevering.

Well said, lady. Many people do not know that Alan Colmes' SIL is none other than Monica Crowley. Stuff happens.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
11-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Personally I'd date a far right conservative, and I'd date a far left Liberal. Political preference has no impact on who I date unless they support insane things.

Kay
11-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Not me. Anyone that would call themselves a democrat in this day and time
and be associated with anything that party stands for is not of the character
or mentality that I could ever date.

Rockntractor
11-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Not me. Anyone that would call themselves a democrat in this day and time
and be associated with anything that party stands for is not of the character
or mentality that I could ever date.

Unless she was really hot and it was a one night stand and she kept her mouth shut!

Odysseus
11-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Unless she was really hot and it was a one night stand and she kept her mouth shut!

You can have great sex with a liberal. Just do to her what she wants to do to taxpayers, but not a violently. :D

I've dated liberals. Eventually, the conflicting values end up crashing the relationship, but it can be fun for a while.

KhrushchevsShoe
11-07-2010, 06:04 PM
I've dated liberals. Eventually, the conflicting values end up crashing the relationship, but it can be fun for a while.

Really? I mean unless you talk about them in person like you do on here it really shouldn't be an issue.

Odysseus
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Really? I mean unless you talk about them in person like you do on here it really shouldn't be an issue.

It isn't. The issue is that they approach life the way that they approach politics.