PDA

View Full Version : "Criticize Barack Obama in Any Way and You Will be Labeled a Racist by Someone."

megimoo
11-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Is Eligibility Question 'Racist'?

Criticize Barack Obama in Any Way and You Might be Labeled a Racist by Someone.

Question his constitutional eligibility and it is a certainty.

In fact, though some 58 percent of Americans do question his eligibility, according to the latest CNN poll, the self-described "African-American magazine" Africana Online recently published a piece making the extraordinary claim that anyone doing so is guilty of "backdoor racism."

Why? How?

Here's the cogent explanation: "Asking for Obama's birth certificate is a form of racism. Did anyone demand McCain's? He was born in Panama. Why was Obama's birth certificate so important? Because he was black, perhaps? No Tea Partier would admit that to be true, but I can't think of any other reason why the birther theory grew."

Maybe I can enlighten the author and the publisher.

As a matter of fact, the Senate of the United States, which included Barack Obama at the time, did, indeed, insist on viewing John McCain's long-form birth certificate to establish his presidential eligibility in 2008, despite the fact that he had previously run for president. The Senate unanimously, and that includes Barack Obama, voted to certify McCain's constitutional eligibility.

The only one of its kind in the world -- check out what's new at the WND Superstore's "Birth Certificate Store"

So the question is not why Obama's birth certificate is so important. The question should be why wasn't Obama's birth certificate important, when McCain's was.

Perhaps we can provide some alternate theories to the racist canard.

Why is it that John McCain was asked to prove his eligibility and Obama wasn't? Wouldn't that suggest a kind of reverse racism in the myopic eyes of Africana Online? Is it plausible that American citizens both black and white wonder why Obama maintains such an aversion to producing the most innocent document we are all asked to produce frequently through our lifetimes? Why the hesitancy? Why is Obama willing to spend millions of dollars fighting lawsuits to see the proof of his Hawaiian birth? Why is he willing to let decorated servicemen face jail sentences rather than release the document publicly and end all the questions?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=224493

noonwitch
11-08-2010, 04:11 PM
John McCain was born in the canal zone. Even though that doesn't make him ineligible, it is not one of the 50 states, so the long form was needed.

Barak Obama was born in Hawaii. The standard replacement certificate that everyone now gets if they lost the original always suffices for government purposes. I have one from Indiana that looks almost exactly like the on-line version of Obama's, it just has a blue backround instead of a green one, and says Indiana instead of Hawaii.

It's not racist to criticize Obama's position on issues, or to criticize his policies, and anyone on the left who makes that claim is a dumbass. However, the birther thing is old and has been settled in most people's minds. Because a very small segment of the populace won't let this go, they do look racist, mainly because they are questioning the eligibility of the first black president, based on their opinion, not on the legal documents and facts.

Rockntractor
11-08-2010, 04:33 PM
not on the legal documents and facts.
Where are they?:confused:

AmPat
11-08-2010, 04:46 PM
John McCain was born in the canal zone. Even though that doesn't make him ineligible, it is not one of the 50 states, so the long form was needed.

Barak Obama was born in Hawaii. The standard replacement certificate that everyone now gets if they lost the original always suffices for government purposes. I have one from Indiana that looks almost exactly like the on-line version of Obama's, it just has a blue backround instead of a green one, and says Indiana instead of Hawaii.

It's not racist to criticize Obama's position on issues, or to criticize his policies, and anyone on the left who makes that claim is a dumbass. However, the birther thing is old and has been settled in most people's minds. Because a very small segment of the populace won't let this go, they do look racist, mainly because they are questioning the eligibility of the first black president, based on their opinion, not on the legal documents and facts.This smacks of a false conclusion. The only thing racist about this is your statement that he is "the first Black president."

The small population you quote is larger than you perceive. The documents are in question and that is the issue. The fact that he is Black is irrelevant to the actual argument. Now if they question those documents BECAUSE he is Black would demand proof, not a simple dismissal because you wish it to go away.

Adam Wood
11-08-2010, 05:28 PM

It's not racist to criticize Obama's position on issues, or to criticize his policies, and anyone on the left who makes that claim is a dumbass. However, the birther thing is old and has been settled in most people's minds. Because a very small segment of the populace won't let this go, they do look racist, mainly because they are questioning the eligibility of the first black president, based on their opinion, not on the legal documents and facts.I wouldn't call that racist, but I certainly would call it utterly and completely irrational and stupid. This has been settled nineteen ways from Sunday: Barack Obama was born on Oahu in August of 1961. Period. There is more than sufficient documentation there, and the simple fact is that it's not physically possible for him to have been born in Kenya and to have received the documentation that he did in Hawaii in the time span that he did.

KhrushchevsShoe
11-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Nah its not racist.

Just stupid. Incredibly fucking stupid.

AmPat
11-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Nah its not racist.

Just stupid. Incredibly fucking stupid.

Nearly as stupid, incredibly F*ing stupid as requiring John McCain to,,,oh wait, McCain provided his documents.

Kay
11-08-2010, 08:51 PM
This has been settled nineteen ways from Sunday: Barack Obama was born on Oahu in August of 1961. Period. There is more than sufficient documentation there, and the simple fact is that it's not physically possible for him to have been born in Kenya and to have received the documentation that he did in Hawaii in the time span that he did.

He was born in Oahu PERIOD you say.
So you have seen this "sufficient documentation" with your own eye?

I have a very hard time seeing where sufficient proof has been given since he is still refusing to produce a birth certificate.

But I will agree with you on one point - it is not physically possible for him to have been born in Kenya and then gotten the alledged documentation that he says he has in Hawaii. He is lying about Hawaii.

MountainMan
11-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Oh for fucks sake people, Obumble is going to be our president for the next two years. He is a citizen and Adam is right, it has been proven.

You seriously need to question your sanity if you persist in jousting with the BS "citizenship windmill". :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
11-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh for fucks sake people, Obumble is going to be our president for the next two years. He is a citizen and Adam is right, it has been proven.

You seriously need to question your sanity if you persist in jousting with the BS "citizenship windmill". :rolleyes:

Your sig line has also expired.

Adam Wood
11-08-2010, 10:41 PM
He was born in Oahu PERIOD you say.
So you have seen this "sufficient documentation" with your own eye?Oh for fux sake.

Yes, I have (http://www.greatdreams.com/2008/obama-birth_certificate_2.jpg).

I have a very hard time seeing where sufficient proof has been given since he is still refusing to produce a birth certificate. He has produced exactly what Hawaiian law will allow him to produce: a COLB. Hawaiian law has been 110% crystal clear since 1974: the ONLY thing that the Vital Records Bureau will release to ANYONE is a COLB. The governor of Hawaii (a Republican) has personally examined the original birth certificate on file and certifies that it matches the COLB that was produced. Any idiot in the world with $10 and a stamp can send off to the Hawaii Vital Records Bureau and they, too, will get a certification that yes, they do indeed have a birth certificate on file for the birth of a Barack Hussein Obama on October 4, 1961.

No, despite the asinine claims to the contrary, Barack Obama cannot just show up at the records department in Honolulu and demand that they turn over his birth certificate. He's no more exempt from Hawaiian law than any of the rest of us.

In short, the Birthers are just going to have to take the state's word for it, and I'm terribly sorry if they don't like it.

m00
11-08-2010, 10:41 PM
I wouldn't call that racist, but I certainly would call it utterly and completely irrational and stupid. This has been settled nineteen ways from Sunday: Barack Obama was born on Oahu in August of 1961. Period. There is more than sufficient documentation there, and the simple fact is that it's not physically possible for him to have been born in Kenya and to have received the documentation that he did in Hawaii in the time span that he did.

Hey Adam! haven't seen you around for awhile!

Adam Wood
11-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey Adam! haven't seen you around for awhile!
D0od!

How ya' been? Where ya' livin' these days?

m00
11-08-2010, 10:50 PM
D0od!

How ya' been? Where ya' livin' these days?

Moved from Norway to Quebec about 2 months ago. Still in the airline business?

Adam Wood
11-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Moved from Norway to Quebec about 2 months ago. Still in the airline business?
Out of the frying pan, into the fire, I think.

Yep, still an agent. Having fun with it.

m00
11-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Out of the frying pan, into the fire, I think.

Yep, still an agent. Having fun with it.

Have you been following all the backscatter / patdown stuff?

/threadjack

Kay
11-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Oh for fux sake.

Yes, I have (http://www.greatdreams.com/2008/obama-birth_certificate_2.jpg).

Oh wow! Adam has an internet picture of Barry's birth certificate.
I know that certainly puts the matter to rest for me.

Barry's granny who witnessed his Kenyan birth lied.
Adam produces an internet pic ... rumors died.

megimoo
11-09-2010, 09:05 AM

It's not racist to criticize Obama's position on issues, or to criticize his policies, and anyone on the left who makes that claim is a dumbass. However, the birther thing is old and has been settled in most people's minds. Because a very small segment of the populace won't let this go, they do look racist, mainly because they are questioning the eligibility of the first black president, based on their opinion, not on the legal documents and facts.

How is it settled, he didn't produce the original long form birth dertificate .Why is this such a problem ?
McCain produced his long form birth certificate. Where is your boys original long form proving his birth was indeed Hawaiian .Me thinks that many things about this critters entire life remain hidden and you critters are desperate to quash any questions ?

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Oh wow! Adam has an internet picture of Barry's birth certificate.
I know that certainly puts the matter to rest for me.

Barry's granny who witnessed his Kenyan birth lied.
Adam produces an internet pic ... rumors died.OK, we'll go the other route.

What, specifically, within the law, could Barack Obama do to satisfy you that he was indeed born in Hawaii?

Remember, he has to stay within the law.

Go!

Big Guy
11-09-2010, 03:05 PM
OK, we'll go the other route.

What, specifically, within the law, could Barack Obama do to satisfy you that he was indeed born in Hawaii?

Go!

At this point there is absolutely nothing he can do. If his parents lost the original, which happens all the time, this will never end. Just have fun with it. :D

megimoo
11-09-2010, 03:19 PM

Go!What are you talking about ?He has to power to release his long form anytime he chooses !
He isn't about to release any of his critical documentation because it will prove him a fraud.

How can you rationally defend this critter when he refuses a simple disclosure of his birth documents unless he has something to hide ?If it were Bush Or McCain hiding behind the law like Obama is you liberal critters would be howling at the moon .

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 03:26 PM
What are you talking about ?He has to power to release his long form anytime he chooses !No, he does not. The President of the United States does not have the authority to simply override Hawaiian law at a whim.

He isn't about to release any of his critical documentation because it will prove him a fraud.He has already released the ONLY THING THAT HE IS LEGALLY ALLOWED TO RELEASE UNDER HAWAIIAN LAW. That is a COLB. There's a picture of it a couple of posts up.

How can you rationally defend this critter when he refuses a simple disclosure of his birth documents unless he has something to hide ?If it were Bush Or McCain hiding behind the law like Obama is you liberal critters would be howling at the moon .I am hardly a liberal. Ask around. And I'm not "defending" Obama. I'm pointing out simple, basic facts that can only be avoided by immersing oneself in the deep end of the irrationality pool.

Now, once again: What, specifically, within the law, could Barack Obama do to satisfy you that he was indeed born in Hawaii?

megimoo
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
No, he does not. The President of the United States does not have the authority to simply override Hawaiian law at a whim.
He has already released the ONLY THING THAT HE IS LEGALLY ALLOWED TO RELEASE UNDER HAWAIIAN LAW. That is a COLB. There's a picture of it a couple of posts up.

I am hardly a liberal. Ask around. And I'm not "defending" Obama. I'm pointing out simple, basic facts that can only be avoided by immersing oneself in the deep end of the irrationality pool.

Now, once again: What, specifically, within the law, could Barack Obama do to satisfy you that he was indeed born in Hawaii?Are you saying that he is unable to obtain a copy of his own long form birth certificate and make it public ?Does the 'law' now prohibit us from obtaining our own documents if we were born in Hawaii ?

If you were born in Hawaii how would you provide a copy of your birth certificate in order to apply for a Government job,passport,Marriage certificate ?

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Are you saying that he is unable to obtain a copy of his own long form birth certificate and make it public ?Yes. Hawaiian law is quite clear on this. The ONLY thing that can be issued is a COLB, regardless of who it is asking for it. Anyone, however, can get verification from the registrar of deeds (or whatever her position is) if you send $10 and an SASE to the bureau of vital records in Honolulu and ask them if they can verify that they have on file a valid birth certificate for a Barack Hussein Obama born on August 4 (or whatever it is), 1961. They'll send you back a letter on state letterhead that will say that yes, the do indeed have such a record on file.

Does the 'law' now prohibit us from obtaining our own documents if we were born in Hawaii ?It's not new. This has been the law in Hawaii since 1974.

If you were born in Hawaii how would you provide a copy of your birth certificate in order to apply for a Government job,passport,Marriage certificate ?
You would present a COLB, just like you would from any other state in the union. I used a COLB to get my passport, as well as to get my driver's licence. The didn't ask for a birth certificate for a marriage license here, just my DL.

megimoo
11-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Yes. Hawaiian law is quite clear on this. The ONLY thing that can be issued is a COLB, regardless of who it is asking for it. Anyone, however, can get verification from the registrar of deeds (or whatever her position is) if you send $10 and an SASE to the bureau of vital records in Honolulu and ask them if they can verify that they have on file a valid birth certificate for a Barack Hussein Obama born on August 4 (or whatever it is), 1961. They'll send you back a letter on state letterhead that will say that yes, the do indeed have such a record on file.

It's not new. This has been the law in Hawaii since 1974.

You would present a COLB, just like you would from any other state in the union. I used a COLB to get my passport, as well as to get my driver's licence. The didn't ask for a birth certificate for a marriage license here, just my DL.Strange.How is it that most people I know have real Notarized Copy of the Original of their and their kids birth certificates in their strong boxes or bank vaults boxes .

"You'll need a certified copy of your birth certificate to register for school, or to travel anywhere outside the U.S. that requires this legal document. There are "Certified" and "Non-Certified" copies of birth certificates. "Certified" copies are the type that can be used for legal purposes. They have a raised seal and a signature to show they are genuine. "Non-Certified" copies are for informational purposes only ."

HERE IS THE PROBLEM ~ HAWAII ISSUES 'COLB' CERTIFICATES OF BIRTH FOR CHILDREN BORN OUTSIDE HAWAII (KENYA). A COLB IS NOT PROOF OF BIRTH

AmPat
11-09-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm satisfied that the Kenyan was born in Hawaii. I am not satisfied that this liberal proclaimed genius is anywhere near "genius." He sounds of average intelligence and acts below average intelligence. Of course if he were to release the locked-up records of his vaunted genius, I would be willing to reconsider.

megimoo
11-09-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm satisfied that the Kenyan was born in Hawaii. I am not satisfied that this liberal proclaimed genius is anywhere near "genius." He sounds of average intelligence and acts below average intelligence. Of course if he were to release the locked-up records of his vaunted genius, I would be willing to reconsider.I continue to come back to the reason he refuses to release his full documentation of birth.
The COLB doesn't prove a thing,I probably could get a COLB for my dog !

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Strange.How is it that most people I know have real Notarized Copy of the Original of their and their kids birth certificates in their strong boxes or bank vaults boxes .Most states moved away from that in the '70s. It's still possible for me to get my long form here in Tennessee, but they charge extra for it and they won't promise it any time soon. Hence, most people you know were probably born before this trend took over.

Also note that it was popular for hospitals, at least from the '50s through the '70s, to give the birth parents a "birth certificate" that isn't what is filed with the state. It has names and footie prints and hand prints and weight and all this kind of stuff on it, but it is in no way official. Back before the passport mandate came into existence, I had quite a few people who brought me these novelty "birth certificates" thinking that they would be able to travel internationally with it. Nope. That's not a certified copy.

"You'll need a certified copy of your birth certificate to register for school, or to travel anywhere outside the U.S. that requires this legal document. There are "Certified" and "Non-Certified" copies of birth certificates. "Certified" copies are the type that can be used for legal purposes. They have a raised seal and a signature to show they are genuine. "Non-Certified" copies are for informational purposes only ."

HERE IS THE PROBLEM ~ HAWAII ISSUES 'COLB' CERTIFICATES OF BIRTH FOR CHILDREN BORN OUTSIDE HAWAII (KENYA). A COLB IS NOT PROOF OF BIRTHFalse. They most certainly are proof of birth. Go look at it again (http://www.greatdreams.com/2008/obama-birth_certificate_2.jpg). Look off to the right-hand side of the picture (the bottom of the COLB).

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding. [HRS 338-13(b) (http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrs2008/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0013.htm), 338-19 (http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrs2008/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0019.htm)]

And you can clearly see the Hawaiian state seal embossed on the second fold of the page.

This is very much a valid proof of birth in the state of Hawaii. If you were born in Hawaii and submitted this with a passport application, then you would get back a passport. If you were born in Hawaii and moved to New York when you were ten and used this to apply for a driver's licence in New York, it would be accepted as proof of birth in Hawaii.

As to the "well, you can get a Hawaii birth certificate for someone born out of state" nonsense, well, yes, there is a procedure for that (http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrs2008/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.htm), but it still wouldn't be possible in this case. Obama was born on August 4, 1961, a Friday. The certificate was filed by the registrar on August 8, 1961, a Tuesday. Even assuming that an airline would let a woman who had just given birth mere hours ago travel with a newborn baby on an international flight without a passport (which would never happen), with the flights that were available in 1961, it simply would not have been possible to leave Mombassa and travel to Honolulu in time to get an administrative judge to issue an order to have the state issue a birth certificate in the name of Barack Hussein Obama. At the very, VERY best, IF the airline would even board Stanley Dunham with a newborn without a passport, it would have taken them at least three solid travel days to go from Mombassa to Nairobi to Addis Ababa to Khartoum to Cairo to Athens to London to New York to San Francisco or LA to Honolulu. It would have been Monday night before they reached Honolulu even if Stanley Dunham had given birth in Kenyatta Airport in Nairobi.

So no, that's a non-starter, too. Most, if not all, states have a provision in their state law to allow someone to be shown as having been born in that state even if they were actually born outside the state lines.

Face it: Barack Obama was born in Hawaii in August of 1961. There's allllllll sorts of shit that makes him an exceptionally shitty President, but he meets the qualification of having been born in the US. Period.

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm satisfied that the Kenyan was born in Hawaii. I am not satisfied that this liberal proclaimed genius is anywhere near "genius." He sounds of average intelligence and acts below average intelligence. Of course if he were to release the locked-up records of his vaunted genius, I would be willing to reconsider.I certainly don't buy that he's all that intelligent, certainly not as intelligent as he was made out to be in 2008. The fact that he just collapses without the teleprompter is telling enough. He doesn't seem to have any reasoning skills.

megimoo
11-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I certainly don't buy that he's all that intelligent, certainly not as intelligent as he was made out to be in 2008. The fact that he just collapses without the teleprompter is telling enough. He doesn't seem to have any reasoning skills.What could you expect from a Community Organizer
shilling for ACORN ?

Kay
11-09-2010, 08:24 PM

Go!

I do not wish to.

(imagine that look on your dogs face when you try to get him all worked up
to go fetch a stick, you throw it and say "go get it!".....and he just sits there
and looks at you like your an asswhole. That's the look on my face now.)

If Barry really was born in Hawaii, then did he or did he not accept
foreign student aid while in college using his Indonesian citizenship?

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 08:49 PM
I do not wish to.

(imagine that look on your dogs face when you try to get him all worked up
to go fetch a stick, you throw it and say "go get it!".....and he just sits there
and looks at you like your an asswhole. That's the look on my face now.)

If Barry really was born in Hawaii, then did he or did he not accept
foreign student aid while in college using his Indonesian citizenship?Huh? WTF are you talking about? Now he's not Kenyan, but Indonesian? :confused:

Rockntractor
11-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Adam answer this question for me and don't read anything into it other than what the question asks, Do you see anything wrong with Obamas history as it has been presented to us such as school records, passport records, etc.

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Adam answer this question for me and don't read anything into it other than what the question asks, Do you see anything wrong with Obamas history as it has been presented to us such as school records, passport records, etc.School records? Stuff hidden at UIC that they wouldn't turn over? The complete lack of any writings at Harvard Law Review? The shadowy stuff surrounding the Annenberg Institute and what all he did with *spit* that fucking murderous traitor Ayers?

YOU! BET! YOUR! ASS! I! DO!

I'm just a guy who's kinda hung up on dealing with actual facts whenever they are available. And the facts show that Obama was born in Hawaii. This birth certificate business is mining a dry hole. It's a waste of time.

Rockntractor
11-09-2010, 09:22 PM
School records? Stuff hidden at UIC that they wouldn't turn over? The complete lack of any writings at Harvard Law Review? The shadowy stuff surrounding the Annenberg Institute and what all he did with *spit* that fucking murderous traitor Ayers?

YOU! BET! YOUR! ASS! I! DO!

I'm just a guy who's kinda hung up on dealing with actual facts whenever they are available. And the facts show that Obama was born in Hawaii. This birth certificate business is mining a dry hole. It's a waste of time.

We are in agreement. At some point in his life it seems that honesty vanishes. He was born in Hawaii but the rest of his life is hard to put together.

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 09:30 PM
We are in agreement. At some point in his life it seems that honesty vanishes. He was born in Hawaii but the rest of his life is hard to put together.I don't really fixate on it too much because the exact point at which he became a charlatan liar isn't really important. That having been said, I speculate that it happened somewhere between his time in Indonesia and his pre-teen years of being coached by a communist in Hawaii.

But, like I said, I don't really fixate on the when because it's not really important now.

Kay
11-09-2010, 10:44 PM
it's not really important now.

I'll agree with you there.
The important thing now is getting him out of our house,
whoever he may be or where ever he may have come from.

Adam Wood
11-09-2010, 11:59 PM
I'll agree with you there.
The important thing now is getting him out of our house,
whoever he may be or where ever he may have come from.Then focus entirely on '12. This past shit is entirely pointless, and entirely un-changeable. There is no removing Obama before 2012, so stop focusing on the past!!

Than you for helping me bring my message.

Kay
11-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Adam, you are a strange lad.
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
I wasn't helping you to "bring your message" (whatever that was).

I still don't buy anything Barry is selling. There are still way more questions than
answers about his past, his birth and most definitely his loyalties to this country.

megimoo
11-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Then focus entirely on '12. This past shit is entirely pointless, and entirely un-changeable. There is no removing Obama before 2012, so stop focusing on the past!!

Than you for helping me bring my message.You seem to fixate on denying anyone's honest opinions.
you rant and rage at anyone who suspects that Obama is an fraudulent American .

I reaclll when president Clinton's passport was perhaps examined by someone unauthorized at the state department and all hell broke lose.They removed his expired passport files and locked them up in a special vault.Now why would they go to all of that trouble if he didn't have something to hide.

Kerry is another example of hidden information.Kerry original discharge was less than an honorable but Jimmie Carter fixed it up with the secretary of the Navy to issue him a special dd 214 to cover his ass.His original discharge is now a sealed document much like Obama's birth certificate ..

Adam Wood
11-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Adam, you are a strange lad.Yes, I know. Lots of folks these days don't like to deal in actual facts. Sometimes that makes them uncomfortable.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.Yes, I know. That's why the birthers keep face-planting: they fail to learn from the history of "last time we tried this we got our asses handed to us on a silver platter by the facts" so they keep repeating the same tired old debunked shit over and over again and hope that somehow this time it will stick.

I still don't buy anything Barry is selling. There are still way more questions than
answers about his past, his birth and most definitely his loyalties to this country.There are absolutely no questions about his birth. You simply choose to believe in a lie because it makes you feel better about yourself. You've already admitted that there is absolutely nothing that could ever prove to you that Obama was born in Hawaii. There could be videotape of the birth showing that day's Honolulu Observer and 78 eye witnesses, all interviewed at the time of the birth, along with a judge and Ronald Reagan himself among the witnesses who say that they saw Obama's birth in a Honolulu birthing house and you would STILL deny that he was born on Oahu because you flatly refuse to accept reality. Now, refusing to accept reality is your prerogative as an American, but do understand that this makes you exactly like all of the DUmmies who spent the Bush years squealing out all of the idiotic nonsense about him and repeating the same lies over and over and over and over and over again in hopes that it would somehow turn into the truth. "I reject reality and replace it with my own warped imagination."

You seem to fixate on denying anyone's honest opinions.I'm not denying anyone their opinions at all, but they're not honest opinions. By definition, honest opinions are not based upon falsehoods. It is abject falsehood to prattle on about Obama having been born in Kenya. That's simply a lie, and as such, one cannot, by definition, form an honest opinion based upon that claim.

you rant and rage at anyone who suspects that Obama is an fraudulent American .I have neither ranted nor raged at anyone. I have simply pointed out facts, central-most is the fact that no matter how much any of us don't like it, Barack Obama was indeed born in Honolulu in 1961, thus making him a natural-born American citizen, and therefore eligible for the Presidency.

I reaclll when president Clinton's passport was perhaps examined by someone unauthorized at the state department and all hell broke lose.They removed his expired passport files and locked them up in a special vault.Now why would they go to all of that trouble if he didn't have something to hide.I have no clue what you're talking about. Passport records are not public records. They're all in a "special vault," which is actually a warehouse in Maryland.

Kerry is another example of hidden information.Kerry original discharge was less than an honorable but Jimmie Carter fixed it up with the secretary of the Navy to issue him a special dd 214 to cover his ass.His original discharge is now a sealed document much like Obama's birth certificate ..BS. Nothing has changed W/R/T the handling of military records. Kerry refused to sign the form to release his records. That is the exact same form and the exact same procedure that every veteran has to go through for the release of their records. That is in no way any sort of special treatment. That's John F'n Kerry being a dickhead. Obama, on the other hand, has released his birth record in the only way possible under Hawaiian law. Now, you can try to pretend that this is some kind of "secret record keeping" if you want to, but this would have to be the greatest conspiracy of all time, spanning fifty years and encompassing thousands of people, not only in the past but also in the foreseeable future.

Think about which actually makes more sense for a minute:
In 1961, some woman from Iowa gets knocked up by a guy from Kenya and, some time just before she squeezed out this puppy (a mulatto baby, oh-so-embraced by American society in 1961), she dashes off to Kenya to give birth to him on a Friday. Then, with no passport for the baby and no State Department blessing, hours after giving birth, this woman then boards a plane in Mombassa and flies from there to Nairobi to to Nairobi to Addis Ababa to Khartoum to Cairo to Athens to London to the west coast to Honolulu, transiting five countries without a passport for the child, then arriving in the United States without a passport for the child, but somehow getting admitted to the country anyway, whereupon if she's incredibly lucky and times it just right, she makes it to Honolulu by Monday night. Then, after all of that travel, she gets a judge to declare this baby to have been born in Hawaii with no documentation whatsoever and gets a birth certificate filed the same day. She does all of this because she knows that 47 years later, this mixed-race child is going to run for President, so she wants to make sure that he has forged documentation showing that he was born in the United States. Every airline ticket agent, gate agent, customs and border agent in every country transited, every stewardess on each plane, border officials in the United States, at least one judge in Hawaii, and the Hawaii registrar of deeds and his/her entire staff are all in on this conspiracy, in 1961, to put a Black man in the White House 48 years later.

For added cover, she takes out notices in two local newspapers noting that Barack Obama was born in Honolulu on August 4. So, now there are two whole newspaper staffs who are in on the conspiracy.

PLUS, they created a witness who heard a first-hand account of the birth and would later become his fifth-grade teacher. So now this teacher and an obstetrician are also in on the conspiracy.

Then, in 1974, someone gets the law in Hawaii changed to reflect that COLBs will be what the records people issue rather than Xerox copies of the original birth certificate. They change this law because the now 13-year-old mixed-race boy was going to run for President thirty-four years later and they needed to be sure that no one could actually see this forged birth certificate. Except, of course, for the hundreds of records workers who would see this birth certificate in the ensuing 34 years. Every registrar of deeds and their entire staffs from 1974 onward through 2008 and indeed beyond is in on the conspiracy keep the public from knowing the real truth: that there is no actual, real birth certificate on file in the records office for Barack Obama. They all have to be in on the conspiracy because otherwise any one of them could blow the whistle at any moment, even after Obama has been sworn in.

Additionally, the Hawaii legislature was so clever in this deception that they put in as part of the law that anyone from anywhere in the country can mail a request to the records department in Honolulu and ask for confirmation of this birth certificate that doesn't actually exist or otherwise isn't valid, and that records department will even send back an official confirmation on state letterhead that says that yes, there actually is a birth record for Barack Obama, even though there actually isn't. So, the whole of the Hawaii legislature and the governor are also in on the conspiracy.

Then, in 2008, the Republican governor of Hawaii sends her director of health to personally examine the birth certificate that isn't real, and using the governor's own letterhead, announced to the world that yes, it is indeed real. So the Hawaii director of health and the governor of Hawaii are also in on this vast, worldwide conspiracy that has managed to persist for 47 years. Apparently, the Hawaii registrar of vital records got to them, because she personally held the original birth certificate in her hands, too.

And to this date, every one of these people who has been involved in this incredible conspiracy has kept quiet about it. EVERY ONE, from the airline people all over the world to the newspaper people in Hawaii to the customs and border people all over the world to the judge in 1961 who ordered the birth certificate issued to the records officials who both created and filed the birth certificate in one day after the judge's order, apparently that morning, to the hundreds of people who have since worked in the records building in Honolulu to the Hawaii legislature to the current Republican governor of Hawaii to the present and future workers in the records department on Oahu, has kept this gigantic conspiracy, started in 1961 to put a Black guy in the White House under wraps. None of them ever talked in almost fifty years.

~ OR ~

Barack Obama actually was born in Honolulu on August 4, 1961, like all of the documentation and records say.

Personally, I think the second option makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Teddy Kennedy
11-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Look, we're stuck with Bojangles for 2 more years. He's effectively been nuetered. Right now I'm more concerned about undoing the damage he's done and getting a u haul to the front door of 1600 Pennslyvania to unceremoniously usher his Kenyan ass out.

Madisonian
11-11-2010, 05:37 PM
While some may try to keep going after the whole birthplace argument, unless someone can produce irrefutable evidence that the Obamanation was not born a US citizen, the discussion is somewhat infantile.
It follows that old "guilty until proven innocent" canard.

I take issue with this "First Black President" and the racist undertones in that claim.
He is more accurately the first mulatto president.
Unless one follows the one drop rule in which case without doing a genealogy of all the former presidents it is entirely possible that someone else beat him to it.

Since Bill Clinton made the statement that he was the first black president, maybe Bill knows something about his family tree that no one else does.:D

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
James Madison

Kay
11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
You simply choose to believe in a lie because it makes you feel better about yourself. You've already admitted that there is absolutely nothing that could ever prove to you that Obama was born in Hawaii.

I believe in a lie because it makes me feel better about myself.
What does that even mean? In what way do you see me feeling better
about myself over Barry's birth certficiate. What an ignorant thing to say.
I have lived a long life feeling gloriously good about myself due to my own
awesomeness. Barry's credentials have no direct impact I can assure you
on how I feel about my own self.

I've already admitted that there is absolutely nothing that could ever prove....
Did I? Show me where. I think you'll find quotes from me all over the intarwebs saying
that all he need do is release all his records to put an end to the whole question once
and for all. That's my whole gripe on this subject, is that it would be so simple for him
to prove it to me and the world.

Kay
11-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Look, we're stuck with Bojangles for 2 more years. He's effectively been nuetered. Right now I'm more concerned about undoing the damage he's done and getting a u haul to the front door of 1600 Pennslyvania to unceremoniously usher his Kenyan ass out.

Word. That is exactly right.

While some may try to keep going after the whole birthplace argument, unless someone can produce irrefutable evidence that the Obamanation was not born a US citizen, the discussion is somewhat infantile.

Word. That is exactly right too. I just enjoy getting a rise out of young Adam.
I am sure that if there were anything that could have been proved about Barry's
citizenship or lack thereof, that Billary would have screamed it from on high during
the primary elections last year.

Rockntractor
11-11-2010, 08:25 PM

citizenship or lack thereof, that Billary would have screamed it from on high during
the primary elections last year.

Actually it was the Hillary campaign that started the whole birth certificate issue and then dropped it.
There were more Democrats and independents that questioned the legitimacy Of Obamas presidency than Republicans in the last poll taken on the subject.

megimoo
11-11-2010, 08:48 PM

the primary elections last year.Her campaign looked into it and finally gave it up.Young Adam as you call him has a very short fuse if you challenge him .
He covers up what he doesn't want to hear with dogmatic bluster .His arrogance precedes him from his long time at DU Lite,NU .