PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Missile Launch off coast of California

Calypso Jones
11-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Former ambassador Ellsworth urged American to wait for definitive answers to come from the military.

When asked, however, what he thought it might be, the former ambassador said it could possibly have been a missile test timed as a demonstration of American military might as President Obama tours Asia.

"It could be a test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile from a submarine to demonstrate, mainly to Asia, that we can do that," speculated Ellsworth.

freaking moran.

Odysseus
11-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Or, it could be a couple of kids with a bottle rocket and no brains...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdtwizIiMQ&has_verified=1

namvet
11-09-2010, 01:53 PM
just saw this. but who launched it???

http://kfmb.images.worldnow.com/images/13468118_BG1.jpg

oyEvk-VTuEI

Calypso Jones
11-09-2010, 01:59 PM
this is pretty...i don't knoW....SUBSTANTIAL i think. Someone we don't know who launches a missile 35 mileS off our coast>>>>!!!! Do you think China would be sitting on it's hauches if this happened off their coast??

sheesh. what an ineffective sterile, impotent goernment we have. Is this what you wanna call fulfilling their duties to the people??

Lager
11-09-2010, 02:04 PM
The most logical explanation is that it had to be made by us. But, for some reason it was done in secret, and if done in secret, the reason for the launch becomes more and more intriguing.

Dan D. Doty
11-09-2010, 02:11 PM
This what is know as Ghost Rockets; they've been around since the late 40's.

They were first reported over Norway and Finland. At that time Both countries thought that the Russsians were test firing captured V-1 and V-2 rockets. But Russians denied any involment with the rockets.
Every now and again Ghost Rockets re-appear, and makes someone's defense forces go a little crazy.

There might be a couple more sighting, and then it should die off; and no one will find out who did it.

Big Guy
11-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Nothing to see here folks, nothing happened, no danger. Just forget everything you saw, it was just an illusion. Nothing to see here. :D

megimoo
11-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Former ambassador Ellsworth urged American to wait for definitive answers to come from the military.

When asked, however, what he thought it might be, the former ambassador said it could possibly have been a missile test timed as a demonstration of American military might as President Obama tours Asia.

"It could be a test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile from a submarine to demonstrate, mainly to Asia, that we can do that," speculated Ellsworth.

freaking moran.I agree, Ellsworth is a boob !He must be in his late eighty's now and possible senile.
America has demonstrated many times our ability to launch D5"s anytime we choose and the Chinese know full well our missile capabilities.

Under Clinton's regime They stole our designs for the warheads didn't they .The last time we had a mystery about an ICBM launch it was Russia testing a new missile .
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34362960/

Dan D. Doty
11-09-2010, 06:23 PM
When countries test fire missiles, or lauch something into space other nations are told this ahead of time.

In 1995 Norway launch a sateilite, the Russian mistook for a missle attack ( even thou they had been told a couple months before the launch). No country in their right mind would not tell other countries about a test, the stakes are too high.

Believe it or not, Navies around world also have probleams with USOs, or Mystery Subs.

SarasotaRepub
11-09-2010, 07:45 PM
They are saying it was just a jet now...:confused:

Looked like a missle to me.

Kay
11-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Remember this similar story over Norway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html

Zathras
11-09-2010, 08:50 PM

Jet my ass...that's a SLBM launch. Definately not a Tomahawk or Harpoon cruise missile.

m00
11-09-2010, 10:33 PM

Oh, right. Next thing you'll tell me that the official 9/11 report wasn't true either. Why can't you just accept the official explanation? Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

:D

Calypso Jones
11-09-2010, 10:56 PM
what's freaking scary is that no one in this keystone cops administration appears to know or care.

MountainMan
11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Or, it could be a couple of kids with a bottle rocket and no brains...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdtwizIiMQ&has_verified=1

Unfortunately no. That missile was seen off the coast at 35miles...No kids could do that.

MountainMan
11-09-2010, 11:07 PM
just saw this. but who launched it???

The most logical explanation is that it had to be made by us. But, for some reason it was done in secret, and if done in secret, the reason for the launch becomes more and more intriguing.

This what is know as Ghost Rockets; they've been around since the late 40's.

They were first reported over Norway and Finland. At that time Both countries thought that the Russsians were test firing captured V-1 and V-2 rockets. But Russians denied any involment with the rockets.
Every now and again Ghost Rockets re-appear, and makes someone's defense forces go a little crazy.

There might be a couple more sighting, and then it should die off; and no one will find out who did it.

Jet my ass...that's a SLBM launch. Definately not a Tomahawk or Harpoon cruise missile.

what's freaking scary is that no one in this keystone cops administration appears to know or care.

Ok, nobody is going to like this but I will tell you what I "Think" it is and if I am right, may god have mercy on the United States these next two years under Barry.

This missile, happens to be sighted right after an election and during one of the Presidents most eagerly awaited trips to the worlds largest democracy, India. Who is India's biggest rival? That would be China folks. Now, the Chinese have been developing very stealthy subs that can launch missiles just like out boomers.

I am willing to bet that this was a Chinese missile launch off our coast as a show of force against India and the military has been told by this administration not to say anything because of the wholesale panic it would cause.

djones520
11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Ok, nobody is going to like this but I will tell you what I "Think" it is and if I am right, may god have mercy on the United States these next two years under Barry.

This missile, happens to be sighted right after an election and during one of the Presidents most eagerly awaited trips to the worlds largest democracy, India. Who is India's biggest rival? That would be China folks. Now, the Chinese have been developing very stealthy subs that can launch missiles just like out boomers.

I am willing to bet that this was a Chinese missile launch off our coast as a show of force against India and the military has been told by this administration not to say anything because of the wholesale panic it would cause.

That really isn't as out of the question as you might think.

But don't worry guys, we spend to much on our defense budget already. :rolleyes:

Calypso Jones
11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm going with Chinese too. and don't expect this government to cover your butts.

patriot45
11-09-2010, 11:31 PM
I'll go with the obvious, kid with an Estes rocket probably with a payload of a live frog!
Well I did that once but I wasn't 30 miles off the coast and mine was only 12 inches in length and only went about 600 feet.
But it is the only obvious answer.
Gibbs will confirm in the morning! :D

Calypso Jones
11-09-2010, 11:40 PM
in that case is Richard Heene out of jail?

AmPat
11-10-2010, 12:39 AM
I can't decide what the scariest thing is:
1. An undetected foreign submarine this close to our coast,
2. A foreign missile being launched as an in your face gesture,
3. #2 above with no response,
4. #2 above with a lame response

or

5. We have a president in the White House that invites this kind of behavior.

Odysseus
11-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Unfortunately no. That missile was seen off the coast at 35miles...No kids could do that.
Yes, but could you imagine what would be left of his butt if he tried?

I won't pretend to know what this is, but the fact that our administration's weakness invites this kind of speculation is the most telling thing that we do know. If we believe that Obama lacks the ability to respond to something like this, imagine how our enemies see him.

The next two years cannot go fast enough.

namvet
11-10-2010, 09:37 AM
they're trying to blow this off as a jet contrail. so a jet takes off 35 mi off the coast at sea???? that makes it a UFO. under water flying object :confused:

AmPat
11-10-2010, 11:40 AM
they're trying to blow this off as a jet contrail. so a jet takes off 35 mi off the coast at sea???? that makes it a UFO. under water flying object :confused:

A tendency made more frightening in light of O Blah Blah's statement that we could absorb another terrorist strike like 9-11.

namvet
11-10-2010, 12:53 PM
A tendency made more frightening in light of O Blah Blah's statement that we could absorb another terrorist strike like 9-11.

yeah we can take it right ???

http://oi54.tinypic.com/5cm989.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/107tdo8.jpg

Nubs
11-10-2010, 02:24 PM

If this were simply a jet contrail, why have they not said which airline or flight number. As sid by a comentator on tv, "Someone knows and that someone in not saying anything". If the answer is so simple, why has not anyone given the simple answer and proof thereof?

Odysseus
11-10-2010, 02:35 PM

This goes beyond terrorism. A missile carries a lot more throw weight than a 747.

namvet
11-10-2010, 03:57 PM
If this were simply a jet contrail, why have they not said which airline or flight number. As sid by a comentator on tv, "Someone knows and that someone in not saying anything". If the answer is so simple, why has not anyone given the simple answer and proof thereof?

its just possible it may have "CLASSIFIED" stamped on it

Articulate_Ape
11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
FWIW... http://uncinus.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/4/

Odysseus
11-10-2010, 04:37 PM
The good news is that Obama's anti-missile defenses are almost ready to deploy.
http://dailyreckoning.com/files/2010/04/DRUS04-28-10-2.jpg

megimoo
11-10-2010, 05:09 PM
The good news is that Obama's anti-missile defenses are almost ready to deploy.
http://dailyreckoning.com/files/2010/04/DRUS04-28-10-2.jpgYou forgot the star and crescent on the nose cone and Wiley's Coyote's Arabic robes

ColonialMarine0431
11-10-2010, 05:36 PM
I still say it was George "Dr. Evil" Soros lauching his Laser Satellite from his underwater lair. He's planning on lasering FOXNews HQ and Glenn Beck for exposing him.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/ColonialMarine/Soros/George-Soros_Dr-Evil.jpg

Kay
11-10-2010, 09:13 PM

dyPXuWzbDhM&feature=related

Dan D. Doty
11-12-2010, 01:23 AM

USO ( unidentifed submerged object), only if it is tracked underwater, once its in the air, UFO.

A plane? launched 35 miles off of coast means there had to be a baseship. Missle? surface ship would have shown up on someone radar, sub would have been on someone's sonar.

No mention of any of this.

Odysseus
11-12-2010, 10:51 AM
USO ( unidentifed submerged object), only if it is tracked underwater, once its in the air, UFO.

A plane? launched 35 miles off of coast means there had to be a baseship. Missle? surface ship would have shown up on someone radar, sub would have been on someone's sonar.

No mention of any of this.

Which means that either the sonar/radar array wasn't looking, or somebody has some serious stealth capabilities. If so, then this was a very scary test, since it would have demonstrated the capability to get within 35 miles of CONUS and launch.

BTW, Iran has bought several Russian Kilo class subs, and produces two mini-subs, the Ghadir and Nahang classes, which are supposed to be sonar-avoiding stealth subs with missile launch capabilities. Just something to think about when you're trying to sleep tonight.

Dan D. Doty
11-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Which means that either the sonar/radar array wasn't looking, or somebody has some serious stealth capabilities. If so, then this was a very scary test, since it would have demonstrated the capability to get within 35 miles of CONUS and launch.

BTW, Iran has bought several Russian Kilo class subs, and produces two mini-subs, the Ghadir and Nahang classes, which are supposed to be sonar-avoiding stealth subs with missile launch capabilities. Just something to think about when you're trying to sleep tonight.

Like I said before, Ghost Rockets have been report since the late 40's ( even been photographed).

The picture reminds me of a UFO photo taken during the early 50's ( it even had a smoke trail).

The goverment will hope the public forgets about this innodent.

Kay
11-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Then there is this recent UFO over New York,
and then same pattern of lights over El Paso, TX 2 days later.

rEtTl9cGrJc