PDA

View Full Version : George BUSH CAN NOT have it BOTH ways!!!

Carol
11-11-2010, 07:57 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x519246)

We're in for some real treats in the next few weeks as we watch heads explode over at DU. Fun, fun, fun!! :D

indimuse Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Nov-11-10 06:10 PM
Original message
George BUSH CAN NOT have it BOTH ways!!!

You cannot be a HERO when YOU ARE A WAR CRIMINAL!...(can you?)F*^*K ALL of them!!

Nope indi you are RIGHT. President Bush is a HERO so he cannot be a war criminal. :D

SarasotaRepub
11-11-2010, 08:00 PM
You're 110% correct Carol!!!!! :D

Hawkgirl
11-11-2010, 08:23 PM
President Bush's book tour has the DUmmies on edge.

He's a class act, with a great sense of humor. Suck it DUmmies.

Kay
11-11-2010, 09:19 PM
I loved him on O'reilly tonight.
He always looks so calm and laid back.
It was great to see him again, and I can't wait to read his book.

NJCardFan
11-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Funny how they consider Bush a war criminal yet they have nothing but sympathy for someone like Saddam Hussein who was bordering on genocide.

Teddy Kennedy
11-11-2010, 09:36 PM
I loved him on O'reilly tonight.
He always looks so calm and laid back.
It was great to see him again, and I can't wait to read his book.

I probably wont read his book, as he pissed me off more than once, but he certainly at peace with himself and his tenure. He is an excellent human being.

Defiant1
11-12-2010, 06:33 AM
I probably wont read his book, as he pissed me off more than once, but he certainly at peace with himself and his tenure. He is an excellent human being.

I don't think they're printing a waterproof edition. So you wouldn't be able to read it anyway.

3rd-try
11-12-2010, 07:58 AM
It's not that Bush is looking so good. Our expectations have just gone way, way down in the last 2 years.

movie buff
11-12-2010, 10:02 AM
President Bush's book tour has the DUmmies on edge.

He's a class act, with a great sense of humor. Suck it DUmmies.

Also, unlike Obama, he posesses a good deal of modesty and humility, as epitomized by a few days ago, when he accepted Kanye West's apology for famously accusing him of racism a few years ago, and openly forgave him.

CueSi
11-12-2010, 01:57 PM
It's not that Bush is looking so good. Our expectations have just gone way, way down in the last 2 years.

This. I miss a president who actually liked us and knew to region code DVD's before giving 'em to foreign leaders.And didn't send his wife and her friends on an exorbitant vacation while telling us to tighten our belts. And didn't treat our friends like enemies. And didn't sue states.

~QC

BDMcGee
11-12-2010, 07:58 PM
This. I miss a president who actually liked us and knew to region code DVD's before giving 'em to foreign leaders.And didn't send his wife and her friends on an exorbitant vacation while telling us to tighten our belts. And didn't treat our friends like enemies. And didn't sue states.

~QC

You said it!

I didn't have to agree with every one of his policies *cough*prescription drug boondooggle*cough* but that didn't matter. President Bush genuinely cared about our country and our safety. I miss that. He's a good man.