PDA

View Full Version : I'm now a leftist

Bleda
11-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Well, kind of. Many years ago, I used to argue against my beliefs every few months or so, just to see if they still hold up and make sense. I haven't done that in quite a while, so I thought I'd start doing it again, and what better place to argue against conservatism than the Conservative Underground?

Just a heads up. :)

Articulate_Ape
11-13-2010, 07:22 PM
Well, kind of. Many years ago, I used to argue against my beliefs every few months or so, just to see if they still hold up and make sense. I haven't done that in quite a while, so I thought I'd start doing it again, and what better place to argue against conservatism than the Conservative Underground?

Up what, your ass?

Wei Wu Wei
11-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Great idea I enjoy this a lot on liberal boards where I endlessly critique their ideas.

Perhaps sometime I will post for a little while authentically as possible (with no sarcasm or whatever) as a conservative or libertarian

Articulate_Ape
11-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Great idea I enjoy this a lot on liberal boards where I endlessly critique their ideas.

Perhaps sometime I will post for a little while authentically as possible (with no sarcasm or whatever) as a conservative or libertarian

That would be fascinating.

Rockntractor
11-13-2010, 08:04 PM

Why on earth would you need to reaffirm why you are conservative, did you receive a recent head injury? Read a week's worth of Weible's posts and that should tell you all you need to know!:confused:

Bleda
11-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Why on earth would you need to reaffirm why you are conservative, did you receive a recent head injury? Read a week's worth of Weible's posts and that should tell you all you need to know!:confused:

It's more like reaffirming my stance on certain issues, not conservatism in general, but I'm going to pretty much argue against everything I believe in. I thought it might be a little fun to reverse my stance on every single issue, so don't ban me if I drive you crazy. :p