PDA

View Full Version : "They Have No Problem Groping Catholic Nuns But Fear Touching Arab Women in Hijabs "

megimoo
11-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Napolitano: ‘Adjustments,’ ‘More to Come’ on Whether Muslim Women in Hijabs Will Undergo Airport

Homesland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. When asked today if she will insist that Muslim women wearing hijabs must go through full body pat downs before boarding planes, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano did not say yes or no, but told CNSNews.com there will be “adjustments” and “more to come” on the issue.

“On the pat downs, CAIR [the Council on American-Islamic Relations] has recommended that Muslim women wearing hijabs refuse to go through the full body pat downs before boarding planes,” CNSNews.com asked Napolitano.

“Look, we have, like I said before, we are doing what we need to do to protect the traveling public and adjustments will be made where they need to be made,” Napolitano responded. “With respect to that particular issue, I think there will be more to come. But, again, the goal here, you know, we’re not doing this just to do it. We’re doing it because we need to keep powders and gels and liquids off of planes that are unauthorized just as we need to keep metals off of planes.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/napolitano-adjustments-more-come-body-pa

TSA Caves On Molesting Pilot

UPDATE: Big Sis Caught Lying To American People TSA Administrator John Pistole told CNN’s John Roberts this morning that the feds were looking at changing pat down procedures for pilots, a first indication that the government is beginning to back down in the face of a nationwide backlash against naked body scanners and intrusive airport groping measures.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-caves-on-molesting-pilots.html

Speedy
11-15-2010, 05:29 PM
This is sickening. It was MUSLIMS! Fucking MUSLIMS who attacked us on 9-11. If anything it should be MUSLIMS who either consent to be cavity searched every...single...time they board a plane or just fucking drive where ever it is they plan to go. There have been incidents since where assholes have tried to blow planes up, shot up a group of military personel processing paperwork, or parked a bomb ladened car on a busy street. Not once has it been someone who WAS NOT a Muslim. Yet it is Muslims getting a fucking pass.

You could let me and a dozen of the guys I ride with board a plane without a check or patdown, carrying guns and knives and not one single person on board would be in any danger of being harmed. Yet Muslims get a pass.