PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Episode

Rockntractor
11-16-2010, 08:40 AM
58 F | 40 F
Another day in paradise.
It rained last night so I might have to wait for the ground to dry a bit this morning before I start working on the road, I love this fall weather.

TOTD: If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

djones520
11-16-2010, 09:03 AM
TOTD: Hmmm... Supernatural. Hook up with the Winchesters, and tell them about this group of Vampires that live in western Washington... time to make some twihards cry. :D

Gingersnap
11-16-2010, 10:01 AM
It's sunny here but about 34 F. We'll have some cold winds in the P.M.

TOTD: Interesting question. I don't usually watch the kind of shows I would want to be trapped on. I mean, my taste in random TV viewing runs to 'Hoarders', 'Intervention', or "The Walking Dead'. :eek:

I guess I'd better park myself in one of those specials they had a while back where a family would live for several months as though it was another era (Colonial era, frontier, WWII Britain, etc.). I'd do okay in any of those.

Zathras
11-16-2010, 10:33 AM
In the 70's here today and, since I have the day off, I might go to the beach.

TOTD: Babylon 5 would be my choice as long as I could be a Starfury pilot. :D

Bubba Dawg
11-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Driving home today into thunderstorms.

Last day on The Island. Back to The Alamo.

That's okay, I miss The Mountain.

The dolphins are going nuts this morning. We can watch them from the deck on our unit. They are where Big Creek runs into the South Edisto River. They are cavorting and playing and really having a big time. I love watching them.

TOTD: Oh man, several things come to mind. Gilligan's Island where I could hang out with Ginger and Mary Ann. :o

I really would like to be on any show about archaeology.

jendf
11-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Castle. They get to solve such fun and often bizarre mysteries. Plus, I would get to hang out with Nathan Fillion. :D

noonwitch
11-16-2010, 11:40 AM
It's sunny, but it's supposed to rain later. It's cold, but warming up. It's supposed to get to around 50 today.

TOTD: General Hospital, just so I can slap the more stupid characters upside the head. But I'd want to live in the Quartermain mansion, for the swimming pool and the name brand booze stocked in their parlour.

linda22003
11-16-2010, 01:19 PM
TOTD: If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

The Luxury Travel Show.

http://www.wealthtv.com/wealthonthewater.html#luxurytravelshow

Rebel Yell
11-16-2010, 01:22 PM
The Office