PDA

View Full Version : just realized that the Olbermann discredidation march is full steam ahead.

BDMcGee
11-16-2010, 04:20 PM
rurallib (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-16-10 04:15 PM
Original message
just realized that the Olbermann discredidation march is full steam ahead.
I was listening to Koppel on NPR while coming home.
Then it dawned on me - this is the standard full out right wing blitzkreig to discredit someone. A practice that has been perfected over the years.
What can be expected next? Perhaps a shot from a more 'mainline' NBC news reader like Brian Williams? David Gregory? Maybe it is time for the silver spoon daughters Cheney and McCain to weigh in?

I also bet their will be some behind the scenes grapplin' at MSNBC.

Wouldn't it be nice if Michael Moore and KO and some other lefties decided it was just time to have their own cable news net?

Actually, that would be comedy gold.

Koppel on NPR...right-wing:D

AmPat
11-16-2010, 04:54 PM
No one. Not a single person, living or dead, could possibly discredit Qweef any worse than Qweef himself.

Madisonian
11-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Keith Cornell grad Olbermann should stay at WhatamessNBC with Rachel, Larry, Chris and the rest of the boredom brigade. What better advertisement of the lunacy of liberalism could you have all on one channel.

Dan D. Doty
11-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Micheal Moore with his own cable news network :confused:

Didn't Air American teach DU anything; while it circled the bowl, Moonbats kept screaming that it crushed Rush in every market.

FDK
11-16-2010, 07:41 PM
just realized that the Olbermann discredidation march is full steam ahead.

As near as I can tell KO is leading the march.

movie buff
11-19-2010, 12:02 PM
"Then it dawned on me - this is the standard full out right wing blitzkreig to discredit someone. A practice that has been perfected over the years."
No, see, you're thinking of the full out left wing blitzkreig to discredit someone. Do the names Sarah Palin, Bristol Palin, Carrie Prejean, and Joe the Plumber ring any bells?

Micheal Moore with his own cable news network :confused:

Didn't Air American teach DU anything; while it circled the bowl, Moonbats kept screaming that it crushed Rush in every market.
1. Air America? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
2. idk, liberals seem to have a lock on TV news (With the exception of Fox News) in the same sense that conservatives seem to have a lock on talk radio (With the exception of NPR). That being said, giving Michael Moore his own cable news network is officially added to the list of DUmmy ideas that I (Along with the rest of normal, sane, civilized Americans) hope to God never comes to fruition.