PDA

View Full Version : Hehehehe - 6-year-old shoots deer; DUmp melts down

Adam Wood
11-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Here (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9576708).

The Straight Story (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-17-10 01:52 PM
Original message
6-Year-Old Girl Shoots, Kills Deer

6-Year-Old Girl Shoots, Kills Deer
Indiana Girl Nabs 6-Point Buck On Opening Day

MISHAWAKA, Ind. -- A 6-year-old girl shot and killed her first deer on the opening day of deer hunting season in Indiana.

Grace Peregrine Zerbel loves princesses and the color pink. But she also enjoys hunting with her dad.

"Daddy took me turkey hunting and he got a turkey and he called it mine, but this is really mine because I shot it," Grace said. "He shot the turkey. I shot the deer."

Her father, Tim Zerbel, said he has to hold the gun for Grace because she's so small "but she kind of sights down it and then when it's ready we check and double check and pull that trigger."The howls of "MURDER!!" and "EWWW!!! Guns!" are hilarious.

Kudos to uppityperson for consistently laying the smackdown on these fools.

SarasotaRepub
11-17-2010, 07:07 PM
HCE SuiGeneris (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-17-10 02:17 PM
Response to Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9576708#9576708)

43. Grace and guns. Ain't that sweet? Nothing like killing an innocent creature from a safe distance to teach about life and respect.

*big sigh*

The kid enjoyed herself with her dad...asshole. :rolleyes:

noonwitch
11-18-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm impressed with the kid's shooting skills. I know men who have been hunters for decades and never hit any deer. She got one on her first try.

Rebel Yell
11-18-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm impressed with the kid's shooting skills. I know men who have been hunters for decades and never hit any deer. She got one on her first try.

Kids always have the better luck. I guess the Lord just smiles on them. I killed an 8 point my second time hunting, a small 8. It really spoiled me. It made it seem waaaay too easy.

Zathras
11-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Give the DUmbasses credit though. The anti-hunting DUmmys are being taken to task by the pro-hunting DUmbasses.

movie buff
11-18-2010, 02:48 PM
The kid enjoyed herself with her dad...asshole. :rolleyes:

To SUIGeneris, that probably makes it worse! There are few things DUmmies and other far- leftists hate more than parents passing on their values and hobbies to their kids (Or at least, values and hobbies that the left doesn't approve of, anyway). The DUmmy would probably prefer that the child spent that day in a school classroom being given a guest- lecture by a PETA/ Earth First/ ALF activist on why hunting, fishing, wearing fur/ leather, and eating anything non- Vegan are all horrible, pure evil abominations, yet blowing up SUV dealerships, burning construction sites full of workers, and sending mail bombs to scientists involved in animal testing are all wonderful, heroic actions.

Zafod
11-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Here (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9576708).

The howls of "MURDER!!" and "EWWW!!! Guns!" are hilarious.

Kudos to uppityperson for consistently laying the smackdown on these fools.

awesome little girl!