PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Her/Him To Notice You.

Gingersnap
11-17-2010, 07:51 PM
So what do/did you do make sure the object of your interest knows you have an interest without being a total jackass?

The Lounge needs your serious input on this issue. Workable, legal, non-fantasy posts only.

What are your successful methods for indicating interest while still leaving both parties a dignified exit? Good methods for suppressing office gossip a plus. :cool:

Rockntractor
11-17-2010, 07:57 PM
So what do/did you do make sure the object of your interest knows you have an interest without being a total jackass?

The Lounge needs your serious input on this issue. Workable, legal, non-fantasy posts only.

What are your successful methods for indicating interest while still leaving both parties a dignified exit? Good methods for suppressing office gossip a plus. :cool:

Are you asking how I hooked that woman?:confused:

Articulate_Ape
11-17-2010, 08:04 PM
My writing ability (and no, not my literacy level, Rock).

Gingersnap
11-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Are you asking how I hooked that woman?:confused:

I dunno - maybe. Is the story family-friendly? :D

Rockntractor
11-17-2010, 08:59 PM
I was wearing a cast on my right arm and she felt sorry for me and helped me unload my stuff from the car to move into the apartment next door to her and then saw my paycheck stub on the end table and scratched my back and then married me.
We lived happily ever after.:)

Gingersnap
11-17-2010, 09:10 PM
I was wearing a cast on my right arm and she felt sorry for me and helped me unload my stuff from the car to move into the apartment next door to her and then saw my paycheck stub on the end table and scratched my back and then married me.
We lived happily ever after.:)

Aside from the paycheck part, that was Ted Bundy's exact MO.

We're looking for something less dependent on props and less "potential serial killer". :p

Rockntractor
11-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Aside from the paycheck part, that was Ted Bundy's exact MO.

We're looking for something less dependent on props and less "potential serial killer". :p

We both like cereal!

Gingersnap
11-17-2010, 09:24 PM
We both like cereal!

Well, you have that then.

Bubba Dawg
11-17-2010, 09:40 PM
I met Miz bubba on a blind date. We were introduced by mutual friends. We went hiking. And we talked. And we talked. And we talked.

Been hiking and talking over 26 years now. :)

I actually do more listening now. And listening. And listening.

Rockntractor
11-17-2010, 09:49 PM
I met Miz bubba on a blind date. We were introduced by mutual friends. We went hiking. And we talked. And we talked. And we talked.

Been hiking and talking over 26 years now. :)

I actually do more listening now. And listening. And listening.

You would think they would eventually run out of things to say.........if you could convert it to electricity you could power one of those goofy little Chevy's!:confused:

Gingersnap
11-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Mr. Snaps worked at my college. He refused to lend me a library book because I didn't have the "right" I.D. I had the right I.D. to play cards and drink like a fish, though.

He was casually dating a faculty member at the time. Let's just say that less Women's Studies and more woman study carried the day. ;)

MountainMan
11-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Karaoke... That's how I won over the little lady. I got up to the mic at the local Azteca Restaurant in Federal Way, Wa. back in December 1992 and sang "Pretty Woman" to the lady sitting right next to my future wife.
I was then invited to the table where I was passed off to her...she claims she won me over from the tramp I was hitting on and the rest is history. :D

MountainMan
11-17-2010, 11:13 PM

You asked for "Workable, legal, non-fantasy posts" in THIS lounge? :D

Funniest post all day.:p

Rockntractor
11-17-2010, 11:20 PM
.she claims she won me over from the tramp I was hitting on and the rest is history. :D

That reminds me, I did boink my wifes girlfriend first and the apartment manager and a red head by the pool but hey I had to get it out of my system!

Kay
11-17-2010, 11:41 PM
When I lay my eye on somebody I want, I just walk up and tell them very directly that they have been chosen and will be my next victim. I've found that usually scares the crap out of a man, but they can't resist seeing where it's going to go. Men are amusing little creatures.

Rockntractor
11-17-2010, 11:44 PM
When I lay my eye on somebody I want, I just walk up and tell them very directly that they have been chosen and will be my next victim. I've found that usually scares the crap out of a man, but they can't resist seeing where it's going to go. Men are amusing little creatures.
Yeah yeah, we just play along to get the prize!

Kay
11-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Yeah yeah, we just play along to get the prize!

Right, and then that's when the trap gets sprung.

Rockntractor
11-17-2010, 11:58 PM
Right, and then that's when the trap gets sprung.

Yeah trap, you're flitting around getting free dinners being treated like princesses and the next thing you know we got you making sandwiches and scrubbing floors!:cool:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Ha20ha202.jpg

Kay
11-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh I see you've played this game before! ;)

lurkalot
11-18-2010, 12:54 AM
I throw a rock at em'

Articulate_Ape
11-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Ok, ok, I lied. I took the duct tape off of her eyes. There, I said it.

Apache
11-18-2010, 08:28 AM
I don't want ANY of the women in this town...

doorknobs, the whole lot of them...:eek:

Apache
11-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Men are amusing little creatures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgptvsHHYK4