PDA

View Full Version : Sharpton To Schultz: FCC Should Threaten Radio Stations Carrying Rush

megimoo
11-18-2010, 03:18 AM
If the left can't get Rush by reviving the Fairness Doctrine, maybe the race card will work . . .

Al Sharpton has called for the FCC to go after the stations that carry Rush Limbaugh, unsubtly implying that their licenses should be in jeopardy. Sharpton made his speech-chilling suggestion to Ed Schultz on the latter's MSNBC show this evening.

The background is the back-and-forth betweeen Schultz and Rush regarding Limbaugh's comments on Jim Clyburn, Pres. Obama and Sheila Jackson Lee. But the bottom line is that the left wants to find an excuse, any excuse, to grab the mike from the man who has wreaked so much havoc on their cause.

View video after the jump of Sharpton repeatedly calling for the FCC to threaten stations carrying Rush's show.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2010/11/17/sharpton-schultz-fcc-should-threaten-licenses-radio-stations-carry#ixzz15cUs3CC7

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2010/11/17/sharpton-schultz-fcc-should-threaten-licenses-radio-stations-carry

Apache
11-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Any bets Rush was/is being taken out of context....

AGAIN!

PoliCon
11-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Rush was DELIBERATELY provoking just this reaction.

Madisonian
11-18-2010, 05:41 PM
I'd actually like to see Rush go over to satellite. That way he could really take the gloves off.

3rd-try
11-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Sharpton. STFU. If freedom of the airwaves kills your non producing profession, Dominos always needs delivery boys.

namvet
11-18-2010, 06:20 PM
wonder how many bastard kids Sharpton has ????

Gingersnap
11-18-2010, 07:20 PM
This amuses me. It means Sharpton has run out of black leverage and white guilt. :D

Rockntractor
11-18-2010, 07:23 PM
I'd actually like to see Rush go over to satellite. That way he could really take the gloves off.

I could record him with my XM radio like I do everybody else.

fettpett
11-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Screw Satalite. IF conservative radio hosts were smart they would get their sponsors to do comericals for Podcasts and give them out for free and stream everything from their websites. I know there are a few hosts that put them out there, and I know Rush does, but some of it's limited content or you have to pay (like Rush)

Rockntractor
11-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Screw Satalite. IF conservative radio hosts were smart they would get their sponsors to do comericals for Podcasts and give them out for free and stream everything from their websites. I know there are a few hosts that put them out there, and I know Rush does, but some of it's limited content or you have to pay (like Rush)

Marl Levin and G Gordon Liddy both have free podcasts, even their archives.

NJCardFan
11-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Sharpton. STFU. If freedom of the airwaves kills your non producing profession, Dominos always needs delivery boys.

You said boy....

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmPat
11-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Al, and people like him, really are useful idiots. The left you promote so enthusiastically will have you lined up and shot first if they succeed. You are all foolish idiots.

3rd-try
11-19-2010, 07:59 AM
You said boy....

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...but,...but,...Please, not another sensitivity class!!!

How about pizza distance vs. time management transport engineers?

megimoo
11-19-2010, 08:17 AM
wonder how many bastard kids Sharpton has ????
Just about all of Harlem calls him daddy !:D