PDA

View Full Version : Scott Fenstermaker Needs To Go

NJCardFan
11-18-2010, 11:11 PM
This scumbag is on Fox News saying that everyone at Gitmo should be released and this piece of shit who got convicted of conspiracy in the 1998 embassy bombings should be released too. If I'm ever in the same room with this guy, I will gladly go to prison for beating the ever living shit out of him. What an asshole and a traitor to this country. Typical leftist piece of shit.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
11-19-2010, 05:37 AM
This scumbag is on Fox News saying that everyone at Gitmo should be released and this piece of shit who got convicted of conspiracy in the 1998 embassy bombings should be released too. If I'm ever in the same room with this guy, I will gladly go to prison for beating the ever living shit out of him. What an asshole and a traitor to this country. Typical leftist piece of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6hepoeWx5I

This guy is truly a piece of work, an evasive scumbag who doesn't have the balls to even answer ONE question honestly, and who obviously has deep hate for this country.

NJCardFan
11-19-2010, 08:48 AM
I honestly hope someone close to him gets killed in a terror attack. I know that's horrible for me to say but this guy believes every terror suspect to be innocent, maybe he changes his tune after a member of his family is killed.