PDA

View Full Version : Friday Thread?

Shannon
11-19-2010, 11:58 AM
It is Friday, right?

TOTD: Am I a complete retard (don't answer that) and missed the Friday thread? Where is Linda? Do I have to start monitoring daily again?

jendf
11-19-2010, 12:02 PM
They started playing Christmas music on the radio this morning. :D

Rockntractor
11-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Oh so much I could say here but I'm such a nice guy!:confused:

Shannon
11-19-2010, 12:12 PM

I didn't think that happened until after Thanksgiving! I will find some now.:D

jendf
11-19-2010, 12:23 PM
I didn't think that happened until after Thanksgiving! I will find some now.:D

If you can't find any Christmas music locally, you can hear it online here (http://www.kez999.com/main.html).

Gingersnap
11-19-2010, 01:03 PM
We had a little misfiring of the usual Friday thread today so it looks like it's open skate. ;)

linda22003
11-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Someone preempted the thread this morning. I'll take it back again next week if permitted. We'll see how it goes.

megimoo
11-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh so much I could say here but I'm such a nice guy!:confused:Let it all out.Lets hear your opinion and when you're done I'll start.

Rockntractor
11-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Let it all out.Lets hear your opinion and when you're done I'll start.

No Mr. Moo we will behave in the lounge!:D

Shannon
11-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Let it all out.Lets hear your opinion and when you're done I'll start.

Why wait? Let's hear it from you.

megimoo
11-19-2010, 01:47 PM
Why wait? Let's hear it from you.I've been severely chastised for picking on one other member in the lounge !:D

Fixed.
And again.

Gingersnap
11-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Someone preempted the thread this morning. I'll take it back again next week if permitted. We'll see how it goes.

You still have the Friday thread. CITM just created a mistitled juke that caused some confusion. It's all good now. :D

lacarnut
11-19-2010, 02:08 PM
You still have the Friday thread. CITM just created a mistitled juke that caused some confusion. It's all good now. :D

I vote that CITM have a day thread. He seems to start it early also which is a plus. :D

noonwitch
11-19-2010, 04:40 PM

I complained at Meijer last night about it, and the clerk told me at least I don't have to work there! I begged the people at the pool not to put Christmas music on until after Thanksgiving, and they haven't done so yet.

Odysseus
11-19-2010, 07:37 PM
So far, no Christmas music at FT Lewis, but I haven't been off post since the exercise started (1 November), so I have probably missed some. But, I will be flying home on the day before Thanksgiving, so I will be humming Jingle Bells as the TSA guy fondles my crotch. :D

Rockntractor
11-19-2010, 07:41 PM
So far, no Christmas music at FT Lewis, but I haven't been off post since the exercise started (1 November), so I have probably missed some. But, I will be flying home on the day before Thanksgiving, so I will be humming Jingle Bells as the TSA guy fondles my crotch. :D

It might not be a good idea, the vibration from the humming, the hands on search and you have been away from home for awhile!:eek:

Odysseus
11-19-2010, 07:50 PM
It might not be a good idea, the vibration from the humming, the hands on search and you have been away from home for awhile!:eek:

I'll be humming at the other end, so the vibrations may take a while to get there.

Dashing for the plane
Lined up at the gate
TSA's insane
How long must I wait?

Then I get a scan,
and my name he calls
WTF is going on,
he's reaching for my balls, oh...

Jingle bells, jingle bells
jingle wit da funk,
TSA's hand in my shorts
Checking out my junk,

Jingle bells, jingle bells
jingle to the plane
One good squeeze and I'll be done
and I won't fly again!

Articulate_Ape
11-19-2010, 08:25 PM
And now for something completely different.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0LGW8urTOs

RobJohnson
11-20-2010, 01:07 AM
Our town board voted to sell off a vacant park to these folks: http://www.growponicsamericas.com/

More jobs!

Odysseus
11-20-2010, 01:57 AM
Our town board voted to sell off a vacant park to these folks: http://www.growponicsamericas.com/

More jobs!

I'd like to see a cost comparison between their produce and produce grown in the open with pesticides and fertilizer. Just curious.

RobJohnson
11-20-2010, 02:59 PM
I'd like to see a cost comparison between their produce and produce grown in the open with pesticides and fertilizer. Just curious.

Yeah, good question.

But here in the desert we don't get much locally grown stuff...so I am looking forward to a great farmer's market...this town tries to kill all new jobs....the lowest paying job at this growphonics facility is 30k with benefits...

My town is unincorporated....no mayor, etc...