PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Transgendered fake doctor gave breast exams in bars

RobJohnson
11-19-2010, 08:46 PM
CNN -- A transgender woman is accused of posing as a doctor and giving other women breast exams.

Kristina Ross is being charged with practicing medicine without a license. This comes after police say she posed as a plastic surgeon under the name Berlyn Aussieahshowna and performed breast exams on a number of victims in Boise and Meridian.

Scheduling appointments and diagnosing women, her alleged patients with medical issues. In court wednesday, county prosecutors said another victim had her breasts cupped and was asked to disrobe.

According to paperwork obtained by KTVB-TV from the Idaho Department of Corrections, Ross is transgender and served 3 years at the Idaho Maximum Security Institute -- a men's prison south of Boise -- for an aggravated battery incident in Twin Falls County back in 2003.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/story.aspx?storyid=227855&catid=28

Gingersnap
11-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Men who want to become women are just men who have objectified women so much that they have turned femaleness into a fetish. They believe that by "becoming" the sex object, they will live in a state of constant erotic arousal.

Obviously, playing with your own tits loses it's fascination after a while.

Rockntractor
11-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Men who want to become women are just men who have objectified women so much that they have turned femaleness into a fetish. They believe that by "becoming" the sex object, they will live in a state of constant erotic arousal.

Okay just never mind, anything I would say here would be in poor taste.
Passing through!

lurkalot
11-19-2010, 09:39 PM
I have never ever been that drunk. I don't think I have ever been that drunk that I would let someone examine my breasts in a bar. I probably have never been that drunk....
Let me get back to you on this....

Gingersnap
11-19-2010, 09:41 PM
I have never ever been that drunk. I don't think I have ever been that drunk that I would let someone examine my breasts in a bar. I probably have never been that drunk....
Let me get back to you on this....

Oh, please...... Like you've never done an impromptu in-service on breast exams. :rolleyes:

:p

lurkalot
11-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh, please...... Like you've never done an impromptu in-service on breast exams. :rolleyes:

:p
now i feel so embarrassed about that guy in the park with the cardboard box and flashlight offering free mammograms :o

RobJohnson
11-20-2010, 12:46 AM
now i feel so embarrassed about that guy in the park with the cardboard box and flashlight offering free mammograms :o

It's all good, I was wearing a mask.... :p

obx
11-20-2010, 07:31 AM
I have given breast and pelvic exams while drunk.

Bailey
11-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Okay just never mind, anything I would say here would be in poor taste.
Passing through!

Ditto :D

fettpett
11-20-2010, 09:53 AM

really? that would suck.....:confused:

Never been drunk, but I also perform breast and pelvic exams for my wife :D:cool:

m00
11-20-2010, 01:05 PM

There's nothing I could say here that won't get me in trouble.